The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trade it there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trade it there Left_bar_bleue150/150Trade it there Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Trade it there Empty
PostSubject: Trade it there   Trade it there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

Hunter brought back some fish from the dock. He was hoping to get a good trade from someone.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trade it there Left_bar_bleue150/150Trade it there Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Trade it there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade it there   Trade it there Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:08 am

A new day. I'm walking with my family, my son holding my left hand and my sister by my side. I have a small bag with a few mangos wondering if I could trade with something. Got about ...i start to count them in my head. 8 mangos.
//maybe I could trade them for some fish// iI think as I see a guy with some fish.
"Hey, mind trading a few fish for some mangos?" I ask and hold the bag up.
Back to top Go down

Trade it there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade it there   Trade it there Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:10 am

(( Just so you know, this topic is like a year old. Rc's character, Hunter, went into the Games and won and is now a victor. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade it there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade it there   Trade it there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade it there
Page 1 of 1