The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Left_bar_bleue135/150Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Empty
PostSubject: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm

~RULES~

~Your character doesn't have to be accepted
~Only post your character in this topic
~Make sure that your character is rediculous, because that's what a Mary/Gary-Sue is
~Still follow all of the forum rules
~This is a Hunger games MGS(Mary/Gary-Sue)Rp, and it takes place during the Hunger games.
~THERE CAN BE MORE THAN TWO TRIBUTES PER DISTRICT(this is all apart of what a Mary/Gary Sue is)
~Don't post outside of this topic with your MGS character. This is a game only
~Use the templete below:

templete:
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:27 pm

[[ OOC: Hehe.... this is going to be FUN! I am deeply ashamed of what I am about to post: ]]

THE BASICS:

Name: Anabella Lily Aurora Rose Kathrynne Crescent (Goes by any of the following names other than her first or middle names: Ana, Bella, Belle, Lily, Ella, Elle, Anabelle, Lil, Katie, Kitty, Ryanne, Rose, Rosie, Rosabelle, Aurella, Aura, or Lilah.)

District:

THE DETAILS:

Family:
Anabella's mother, Phillipa Crescent, used to be pretty, although not nearly as pretty as Ana herself of course, until she became addicted to Morphling. She dates many people to get this morphling, all of whom agree that Anabella is beautiful, which makes her mother jealous, so Phillipa beats her. Phillipa is very jealous of her daughter but is good at acting like she is a good mother in front of authority figures. She terrifies pretty, innocent Ana. Her brother is dead, but Phillipa loved him and told him he was perfect. Everyone loved him. His name was Dyll.

History:
Since she was born, Anabella has loved the arts. She is amazing at drawing, painting, singing, dancing, acting, modeling, photography, writing, playing every instrument, and more, so her mother has been jealous forever. She takes out her anger on Ana and uses others to get money and morphling, which she became addicted to after Ana's older, 'perfect' brother won the Hunger Games but was killed in a train accident on the way back. Since then, Phillpa has wished that Ana were the one who had died, and Ana wishes the same. Still, Anabella is practically a town legend due to her amazing, unearthly beauty.

Apperance:
At first glance, Ana is breathtakingly, stunningly beautiful. She has perfectly clear sun-kissed skin, with absolutely no blemishes, and an attractive heart-shaped face. Her teeth are pure white, her lips and cheeks naturally have a rosy tinge, and her nose is slightly smaller than average, with a very subtle ski-jump at the end. She is 5'6" feet tall, and amazingly skinny, with a very graceful and delicate looking body, but is actually much stronger than she appears. Her eyes are a gorgeous aquamarine color than change from shades of blue, green, grey, gold, and violet depending on her mood and where she is/what she's wearing. Her one-of-a-kind hair is a soft dirty blonde that always looks like it came straight out of a salon, even though she doesn't do anything to it, and sparkles with glints of pure gold in the sun. It always falls perfectly to frame her beautiful face, has absolutely no split ends, never tangles, and can be straightened or curled by just getting it wet and letting it dry or brushing it. When people see Anabella for the first time, they think she is an angel. Her clothes are always the most fashionable around, even though she makes them herself from scratch, and she somehow manages to look exotic, girl-next-door, princess-like, young/innocent, and desirable all at the same time.

Personality:
Most people think Belle is probably a mean person because they are jealous of her and expect her to be a brat and flaunt her beauty and talents, so almost everyone hates her without getting to know her. However, she is the exact opposite. Anabella thinks she is hideous and useless because nobody is pretty enough to make her look average, and everyone is jealous of her, so they hate her. She is really the sweetest girl you will ever meet and has very little faith in herself. She loves animals/children and they seem to love her too, and she denies being good at anything, when, in fact, she is good at everything. She is a little shy at first, but once you get to know her, Anabella will be your best friend EVER. She is strong, powerful, beautiful, amazing, nice, and perfect.

ET CETERA:

Pets:
All animals adore her more than anything, so she has a lot of pets. She has a cat named Stella, a kitten named Luna, a bluejay named Nox, a blackbird named Nyx, a unicorn (lol) named Spiral, a puppy named Puff-Puff, a flying squirrel named Sugar, a sugar glider named Flight, and many more.

Weapon:
Anabelle has shown astounding talent using any weapon imaginable. As soon as she tries any skill for the first time, she soon proves to be better than the professionals. However, her favorite weapon would have to be the bow and arrow, because she demonstrates much prowess with it and has perfect aim. She can shoot at an arrow embedded in a pebble on a mountain 20 miles away and split the arrow perfectly in half in one try with ease.

Other:
I think I might have made her TOO perfect... :/ Sorry. I tried to make her as annoying as possible based on what annoys me... for instance, I hate when people put 'beautiful' as part of their personality, so I did. Needless to say, this was unbelievably entertaining. She is portrayed by Indiana Evans.

Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Img-thing?Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) L
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 am

hahaha I have no desire to join this but... Cat, you might need to tone her down a smidgin and then make her a real charrie. It's really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Maybe. Thanks, though. I don't really want to roleplay as her, I just love making Mary Sues. Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Ana's history, personality, appearance, exetra sounds like a disney princess...Just sayin....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm

She's supposed to be. Razz Mary-Sues are usually pretty cliche with a tragic, unrealistic history. But yeah, it totally does! WHOA, also with the pets. o_o Wow, Disney princesses are mostly kind of Mary-Sues, I guess, and you are definitely right about Ana being of the same character type. But not always in the original fairy-tale, just the ones with 'happily ever after.' It's also always the youngest son who is a Gary-Stu in fairy-tales...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)   Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary/Gary-Sue Rp(FORUM GAME)
Page 1 of 1