The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]

Go down 
+9
Emzink
Selene
Balisugar
libowy
Sorella
Hannibal
DinoLily
Rccheetah
Loki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm

((Dang it....... BUT WHAT IS THE SETTING? I really need help!! And how do we get out of the Cornucopia??))
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Castle, to get out run away,
you can edit your post with another weapon after you escape if you want
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm

I ran to the cornucopia and grabbed two axes, a blanket, a box of crackers, maches and a small bucket to carry everything. I was fast, so I prayed I could get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 pm

((Wait, what? So, i need another post of me escaping, and I can just magically have another weapon?))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I bolted off my platform towards the cornucopia. I quickly searched for the closest sword and went to it. I picked up some rope as I passed it, and grabbed the sword. I saw my allies around me. "Get the rest of them away from the Supplies!" I shouted to them, making a dash for the second sword that had caught my eye. I quickly grabbed it, and wielded them both is separate hands.

Flint has grabbed Rope and the two final swords.

What are the rules for killing NPC's?
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I nodded and followed Silver. "There has to be water somewhere!" I shouted to both them. Then I saw the girl from 5 racing toward me. I slit her throat with my sword. Then I got her in the stomach. She died instantly. It was better that way. I found Flint and nodded to him. I raced back to the Cornucopia, taking a guarding stance.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm

I took one of my spears and got the district 12 boy in the stomach. I knew he was most likely dead. I retrevied the spear and threw it at the district 12 girl. It skewered her in the neck. I retrieved the spear again. Then I hit the district 1 twins with two different spears. I went to retrive those spears too. "Ester!" I then shouted. "ESTER!" I was really worried. She couldn't be dead. Please don't let her be dead. Please.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Make a post of you escaping, you can say you grabbed another axe instead of the knife.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:36 pm

I rushed in after the gong, grabbed a spear and a mace. I also grabbed a bucket to carry a box of crackers, blanket and had a backback of firewood too. I knew I could survive with this load of gear. "Never fear Lyra, I'm coming home!"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 pm

I heard the familiar frantic screams of Hunter echo towards me. "Here!" I screamed back. I slit the other 5 kid across their cheek and then in their heart. "HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 pm

"She's right there Hunter." Silver said, pointing at Esther. "Over near the District 5 girl." Silver couldn't believe that Hunter and Esther had already killed people. She hadn't attacked anyone and they hadn't attacked her. She liked it better that way, less chance of injury. "What do we do now?" Silver asked Flint.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:39 pm

I saw the District 1 twins were still moving, crawling towards the Cornucopia. I reversed my grip on both swords and stepped between them. I stabbed them both in the chest, and then turned back to Silver. "We kill anyone who gets close, and then take whatever else we want from here"
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:40 pm

I dashed out of the cornucopia, trying to find a way out. "Where is the exit to this madhouse?" I muttered. Then I spotted the group I was secretly allied with. I moved over twards them.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

~* Was I allowed to grab the bow and arrows? *~

I ran like hell.

I needed to get out of that castle. I didn't wait for anybody, and I needed to get outside. Outside was my only hope.

I clutched all my items, but I had my sword in my right hand, ready for action when I needed it.

I had made pretty good time, becasue I reached the moat and drawbridge. I ran across it, and dared a look backwards over my shoulder. I knew no one was in front of me, I just needed to watch my back.

-----------------------------

LUCA'S STATS:
ITEMS: Crackers (x1) | Heavy sword (x1) | Bow (x1) | Arrows (x30)
HEALTH: 200/200
INJURIES: NONE
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I moved over near the Careers. "Hey, are we still allies?" I asked quickly, ready to run if they said no. As if to prove myself I threw one of my axes behind me and it hit one of the dead in the heart. I rushed over and picked it back up. "Well?" I asked again.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Somebody was in front of me. I pushed them away and ran up to the other careers. I saw Ester, who wasnt hurt at all. I went up to her and hugged her. "You're okay. You're okay." I turned to the district 7 boy. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 pm

I nodded to Flint and Silver. I shoved the blanket over my shoulder and got ready, sword in hand. I saw blood splattered everywhere. I felt sick, but I didn't show it. I was beyond happy that no one was getting close. I didn't want to kill anyone else. Then Hunter came and hugged me. I shoved him to the side. "get off." I said bitterly, not forgetting his lies.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 pm

I smirked at Klaus, "I guess you are" I say, chuckling and looking at the axe. "Could have been better, you could have thrown it at one of the living tributes" I inform him. I look at all the retreating tributes. There were still many that would be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

((There IS an outside, right? Would that be the Ramparts??))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 pm

(Ramparts are the walkways on top of castles, like the great wall of china, but on top of the castle. There is nothing past the Drawbridge)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 pm

The ramparts are the top of the walls, 5 paces beyond the drawbridge lies a forcefield.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm

"Hey, what's the plan?" I asked "And where's base camp?"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm

((What do you mean? There has to be SOMETHING past the drawbridge...))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 pm

(Why would there be, go up or down, but first find the staircase Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes. There's yellowing grass and then a forcefield that encompases the entire castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]   Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin![Cornucopia]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next