The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing...Fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Healing...Fun Left_bar_bleue150/150Healing...Fun Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Healing...Fun 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver sighed as she staunched the fake blood coming from a dummy. She didn't really want to be at this station. It was more that she had to be here. Mainly because in her alliance there was her and two boys. They probably wouldn't bother to learn healing. Instead they'd focus on weapons. That left it to Silver to learn some actual survival skills. She glanced down and saw that the bleeding had stopped. She took a new bandage and quickly tied a tight knot to secure it. There. Silver was at least average at healing. Already she'd learnt about some plants that could help. If she had some bandages in the arena she could probably help injuries to heal. Silver glanced up to see if Marnie had followed her, or if she had gone somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Star skipped cheerily over to the medical station and looked around. She smiled at the District 2 girl there and attempted to learn how to heal people. She was really only there because she thought there would be some interesting pictures of injuries there, but didn't want to waste her precious training time on not learning anything. She turned back to the District 2 girl.

"Hello," Star said to be polite, and went back to learning about medicine and plants. After a little while, she had discovered that calendula, a flower, could help with minor bruises or scratches if the petal were boiled in water, not to eat anything if she didn't know what it was, how to stop someone from bleeding as long as they aren't literally gushing forth all the blood in their body or anything like that, and how to wrap a bandage.

She shrugged, and decided to try and work on building up muscle, and was about to head over to the arranged weaponry section when it occured to her she should probably make some allies and not tip the other tributes off on the one weapon she could use. If this girl is from District 2, she's probably already with a career pack, and doesn't want to ally with a girl from 6, and, of course, I'm 3 years younger than her. Still, I should probably say something... ooh! something weird...

Star grinned evilly at Silver. "Blood is such a pretty color, don't you think? Especially when it's seeping through a dirtied ivory bandage that's covering a big, gaping hole in someone's arm and the dirt on the bandage is infecting their entire body, slowly killing them in the most painful way possible," she said in a dreamy, slightly sing-song voice, and trotted off to another station.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:09 pm

The girl who had appeared wasn't Marnie. Silver didn't even know what district she was. Silver had naturally answered 'hello' back in response to the girl's greeting. Then she got back to work. She looked up again when the girl started to leave. Silver kept a completely calm face throughout the girl's little speech. She was strange. Of course, she might just be playing with Silver. Bad move, especially when Silver's in the career pack. Oh well. Silver banished the weird little girl from her mind as she got back to work.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 am

Esther Warrington~District 4
I walked to the Medical Station first manly because there were so few people and I didn't know a thing about healing. In District 4 I had only gotten hurt once and it wasn't that bad. I saw that the two girls in the station were talking so I sat far away from them, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I wet my lips and did my best to practice CPR on a dummy. In District 4, almost everyone knew CPR. It was essential in case anyone drowned. Of course, this didn't happen too often so I wasn't completely familiar with CPR. A bead of sweat made its way down my left cheek. This was harder than I thought. After I thought I had the hang of it, I stopped doing CPR and moved onto a corner where there was a little habitat full of plants. My mission was to find something that could be used as a bandage. I couldn't find anything and finally turned to a slip of laminated paper that had a list of things that could be found and used as a bandage.
I couldn't help but think that the tributes practicing in the fighting stations were probably full of themselves. They would probably die of natural causes. I already knew a lot about survival but I definitely didn't know as much as I'd like to.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Silver noticed the girl when looked up to flick her hair out of her eyes. She looked familiar. That's when Silver realized she was Hunter's district partner. Silver walked over to her, smiling. "You're from district four, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I nodded. "And you're two." I said simply. I looked at the the girl. Since she was two Hunter had pro ably made an alliance with her. I chewed on my the inside of my cheek. The girl smiled at me but I didn't smile back. There was no point in being nice. We could end up killing each other and I'd rather not kill someone I know well. I turned my attention back to the list.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Silver's smile faded. She was just trying to be friendly. But this girl had basically rejected her. Silver really didn't see why Hunter liked this girl. She was leaning towards being mean in Silver's mind. So Silver started to work on a near by dummy. Maybe the girl would apologize? Maybe not. Silver would just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing...Fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing...Fun   Healing...Fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing...Fun
Page 1 of 1