The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luca Donners Interveiw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

"Oh pah, handome boy like you, who could resist." I smiled, "C'mon what's her name?" If he was being legitimate he could try and make something up for the sake of the audience.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I was drawn at a blank. I actually slightly blushed, I was stunned to silence. I had to think of something, someone. Then I had it. I hoped I didn't embaress her, she was a really nice girl. I sighed and waved my hands down to silence the crowd. "Ok, ok, I guess I can't hide it. There is one girl. I never really thought too much about, what with the games and all. But, yeah, she's back home. I don't think she even knows about me too much..." I say, smiling a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Everyone was riveted to his words, "Certainly she must be watching now, is there anything you'd like to say to her now while the world's attention is on you?"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I looked into the cameras, and smiled awkwardly into them. "Uh, yeah. Azalea... Suprise!" I kept my awkward smile on, and spread my hands out like jazz hands. I'm sure it was a suprise. She was nice, but this wasn't real. At least, I didn't know. I didn't know how I felt about most things, especially things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm

The audience roared with laughter. Luca was knocking everyone out with his charm. "Oh my, well you should sleep well tonight knowing your crush finally knows you like her huh?"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Spoiler:

I laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, or maybe I'll be tormented with dreams of her brother wringing my throat," I said, pretending to be nervous. The audiance burst out laughing. I shrugged, and said to the camera, "Sorry Azaleas big bro." The crowd was literally falling out of their seats by then.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

The Buzzer went off the interview was over.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOUR TRIBUTE FROM DISTRICT 9 LUCA DONNERS!"
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Spoiler:

I got up, and bowed, and the crowd was nuts. I walked off the stage, and I felt good. That was a much better preformane than I thought. Sponsers will be on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luca Donners Interveiw   Luca Donners Interveiw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luca Donners Interveiw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: