The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Estrella Lennix's Interview

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:13 am

I nod, understanding that this would be a tough moment for her. I touched lightly on her shoulder. "I assume you said goodbye to them all" I begin, setting up my question. "Did you make any promises before you left?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 am

I took in a deep breath and I looked at him but my eyes shifted to the floor. Had I promised something? I couldn't remember but I probably did. Most likely to my dad. "I did say goodbye to them, it was hard, I wont lie." I said and worked my way up to my promise. "Saying goodbye was hard but I did it, and I promised them..Mostly my dad." I say and then my eyes shifted up again. "I promise that..That, I'd try and make it back..Try and win." I said finding it rather hard to speak of it surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:29 am

I smile, to remind her that everyone here was there to support her. "And win you will, Estrella" I tell her confidently.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 am

I smile back and then look out to the crowd, I knew I most likely had sponsors by now and it was going to be one crazy ride in the arena. "Hey, and then maybe when I come back, we'll both be matching with so much sparkle, that my lovely stylist has." I say smiling bringing back up an old topic.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:43 am

I decide to let the topic slide off the center of attention. "Yes, we can be a pair" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 am

I smiled and laugh a bit, "Quite a good pair of speakers, maybe they'll turn this interview thing, into a duo. It'd be rather interesting." I say and then I knew time had to be up very soon.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

I hear the buzzer sound. "I'll have to put it into consideration for next year" I inform her, smiling. "Lets have a hand for Estrella Lennix from District 10!" The crowd goes wild.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 am

After the buzzer went off I stood up and bowed to them and waved smiling. After the crowd died down, I left the stage but before I did, I decided to twirl once showing off more shine and then off I went after waving one last time.

OOC: Yess Interviews are done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estrella Lennix's Interview
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2