The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Camp...for now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Male Posts : 150

Making Camp...for now Empty
PostSubject: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm

I looked at my suroundings and liked it. No one would find me here. I still had my suplies and I could try to heal myself. But first I had to hide. I found bookshelves and squished them together (partly using my mace XD) so that It looked normal but had a small room inside. I now tried to heal myself.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Camp...for now Left_bar_bleue400/400Making Camp...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm

You can't heal, you don't have the first aid kit.

The best place to camp seems to be a small dim area in the corner.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 pm

He already set up camp, in a secret hole in the bookcase.

I groaned. I really wished I had some medicine. "Sponsers, please?" I asked hopefully, but quietly. But I knew I probably didn't have sponsers. Lyra and Beanie couldn't get me anything. Why would some capitol freak? I sighed and wished for a miracle I knew would never come. Hang in there! I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Camp...for now Left_bar_bleue400/400Making Camp...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Unfortunatly nothing happened. Only the dust seen floating in the air as the moon reached it's peak and cast an eerie glow in the room.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Would he gain hit points if he ate or drank?
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm

That only prevents damage, he could try and improvise with materials in the room, but I would take off some points for the non conventional materials.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Materials like what?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Camp...for now Left_bar_bleue150/150Making Camp...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

(Library... stray papers?)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Book pages.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 am

I slowly exited the hole in the bookcase. I was looking for some blank papers. Inc would soak into my bloodstream and kill me. I pressed the pages agaings my skin hoping that the fibers would soak it up. I also looked for a page opener. In the old days you would have to open the pages youself. I figured it would make a stellar knife. I knew I needed water to make the healing work better.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 am

The paper alone wouldn't do the trick, water was definitely needed but none was in sight, the only thing visible from his position in the room was some hanging moss by the window to the outside.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 am

I went over to the moss to get aa closer look. I learned a lot at the plants station and knew a lot from district 11. If I could get a closer look, I could tell. I staggered across the room, trying to get to the window. I brought a mace with me, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 am

As Fritz gets closer to the moss he can see it's dripping with moisture, it must have rained before he entered the arena, and it looked safe enough to touch.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 am

I stpped over to the moss and stared at it. I knew it was safe due to my knowlage of plants. It was called a grey aschin moss. It was edible and healed minor wounds. I poked it with my mace in case it was a trap. I knew enough of the Capitols games that they would trap a tribute. I needed that moss, so I poked it gently..
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:10 am

The moss swayed lightly dropping lots of it's absorbed liquid onto the stone below where it seeped into the cracks. But otherwise nothing happened, at this point it is safe to assume it is only moss and nothing is wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am

. Feeling safe, I reachedout and grabbed the moss. I hurriedly put it in my bucket at my base camp, to retain the water. As a test, I put a clup of it on my small cut. Depending on tthe results, I might put it all over my arm or throw it out. I felt my heart pound as I packed the moss into my cut.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:17 pm

The moss is currently ineffective due to the dirt clinging to its roots. Cleaning it would be better if Fritz wanted to heal himself with it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

I realized that the moss was ineffective due to the dirt clinging to its roots. Cleaning it would be the only option if I wanted to heal myself with it. So I grabbed a mace and a bucket, and then hid my supplies. Then started out to find water. I knew how to find my hiding place, but it would be hard for others to find it. I crept out of the room and into the water room.
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm

I came back after my thankfully safe adventure in the water room, but time was of the essence. I stuffed the moss into my wound, and chewed on an apple. The apple had a sweet tangy flavor and I was grateful for the nurishment. I felt happy after eating and drinking. I put my bucket of water in my bookshelf hideaway and crawled in. I spread the blanket on the floor and lied down to rest, but first I moved the shelf so I was concealed. I let the moss soak into my cut.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Sno carried out 1 launched of one Heal(11) :
Making Camp...for now Heal2_zps50ec536e

This is a GM post
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Camp...for now Left_bar_bleue150/150Making Camp...for now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

A small package sails in through a window and lands at Fritz's feet. Inside it is medicine to treat his arm wound. A small message is printed on a paper inside: 'I'm routing for you boy. -RED C.'
Back to top Go down
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

I slowly look out and see the package. Somone's routing for me? I smile at the thought. I take about half of it and rub it on my arm. Waiting for it to work it's magic, I crawl back into the bookshelf and shut the "door ." Feeling better, I fall deeply asleep. I begin to dream somthing strange.

I'm back home, with my sisters Lyra and Beanie, and my best friend Jaul. They seemed angery. I didn't know why. All of a sudden, They changed. They spoke with the voices of the careers. They laughed and I felt a pain in my arm.

"You aren't going anywhere eleven." Lyra taunted "I wonder how this will look through your stomach." She threw a knife at me.
"Lyra, no!" I moan.

Hey eleven, I would let me chose how you're going to die but.... It's not worth it. Don't worry, I'll make it as quick as possible. Hopefully." Jaul grabbed my arm, and another wave of pain shot through it. "I wonder how this spear will look like inside of you." He laughed. "Why don't we find out? I'm sure it'll look very nice."

"Kill 'em all!" Screamed Beanie as she swung a sword.

I woke up in tears. The medicine. I think. I must have had a hallucination or a crazy dream or...
I look at my arm to see if it healed me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

The sound of pebbles hitting the floor catches the attention of Fritz, a few small cracks had appeared in the ceiling. It was possible something above was unstable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Camp...for now   Making Camp...for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Camp...for now
Page 1 of 1