The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to handle a lack of GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How to handle a lack of GM Left_bar_bleue400/400How to handle a lack of GM Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

How to handle a lack of GM Empty
PostSubject: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 am

What to do when you don't have a GM

I'm going to go ahead and shoot two birds with one stone. There are going to be quite a few times where you're going to be on wanting to continue your adventure but there's no GM around. So what do you do, simple, you just have to tough it out and wait.. haha, yea really that's it.

BUT

Last year the one area where the games always failed would be posting if your tribute died. People just went inactive and the site died out. WE DON'T WANT TO REPEAT LAST YEAR. Therefore, if your GM is absent, go ahead and RP in the districts, you only make the forum more active and if I see it, you might be getting some brownie points from the GM (that's a good thing)

That's all

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How to handle a lack of GM Left_bar_bleue150/150How to handle a lack of GM Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 am

Brownie points :3

That is all. xD
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How to handle a lack of GM Left_bar_bleue150/150How to handle a lack of GM Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 pm

We really must stress this point for you:

Quote :
Brownie points
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
How to handle a lack of GM Left_bar_bleue400/400How to handle a lack of GM Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Not Bronie points. Brownie Points.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:00 pm

I said Brownie points.. I'm confused >.>

IF I didn't that was probably because that was six in the morning...

But up there my post clearly says, Brownie points.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

It's a joke Bronie means a my little pony fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I know what a bronie is.. I just thought you were saying I said that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Hehe. I find this amusing because I'm a pegasister, aka female brony. (Don't worry, I'm not going to go around obsessing over MLP: FiM everywhere, but I do like the show. NOT My Little Pony, ONLY My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The other generations are horrible, at least in comparison to FiM: Great animation, cute characters, funny dialogue, ponies with more accurate physical feautres... etc. Now I'm tempted to make a pony-influenced character.... you people should watch it, it's actually a really good show, and all the episodes are online.) Okay, I'm going to stop pony-spamming now. I promise that will be all for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to handle a lack of GM   How to handle a lack of GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to handle a lack of GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 27th Arena :: Hunger Games Announcements-
Jump to: