The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a way out.

Go down 
+4
Rccheetah
Sno
Sorella
Loki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Female Posts : 138
Birthday : 1999-04-26

Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Finding a way out. - Page 2 Ben+10+Alien+Swarm+(2009)1
Marnie Kaleen
I screamed in pain as the spear entered my right arm. It only punctured my skin, so I didn't have a lot of pain. I pulled it out and bit the leather so I wouldn't scream. My blood didn't pour out quickly, but slowly seeped out. I looked over at Hunter, crawled over to him, and pulled the arrow that only pierced his skin out. I attempted to spit on my wound to wash away the blood, but was met by an uncontrollable thirst. I remembered that Flint and Estrella came this way looking for water. I went closer to the place where the wall had fallen and sought for water. I saw the pond and gulped the water thirstily and splashed the water on my wound. "Come on Hunter, you've got to win. I'll make sure you do," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm

(There is a pond there, still.)
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 pm

(okay)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 pm

The sound of chains hitting each other comes from the guard room, and suddenly a cool breeze washed over the tributes momentarily. Could be a sign of a way out, or a trick of the gamemakers.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I heard the sound. I thought it would save me somehow. If only I weren't mentally ill right now. I stood up, even with all of my wounds that are dripping with blood, and listened again. Maybe it was a trap. Or maybe a way out. Before I started to walk away I asked helplessly one more time, "S-Sp-ponsers?" I asked with my shaky voice. I collaspled on the ground. Then I slowly started to drag myself away. I didn't think anybody liked me anymore. I had no sponsors probably. I just kept slowly dragging myself towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 pm

"Hello? Hunter? Marnie? Can anyone help me out of here?" Without a immediate reply, I assume they both left, or they both died. The sound of the chains tells me that someone new is there or that there's a breeze. Weren't we underground? Another escape! It sounded like it was coming from the staircase. There was no way I was going to that place alone. Estrella was almost hung there! My throat was killing me. I knew I was almost dehydrated. I had about a day left before I really suffered the consequences. I already had a splitting head ache. My stomach was growling yesterday, but today I didn't know I was hungry. They say after the second day you couldn't tell. "Guys?" I ask one more time. Without a sudden response I decide to start climbing. maybe something good would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:18 pm

The member 'libowy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :
Finding a way out. - Page 2 3turns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Star stumbled into the area. Well, I guess I'm not out of the dungeon, but it's better than nothing. She grinned, not caring if the other tributes were hostile. "OH, THANK HUMANITY, THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE!" she exclaimed, looking a little out of it. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATED THAT ROOM? THEY TOOK MY WATERSKIN, YOU KNOW. IT'S DEAD. THE MEANIE SPIKE KILLED IT. BUT I'VE STILL GOT ONE LEFT. ISN'T THAT JUST WONDERFUL?!?" she said loudly, and leaned against a wall. Tears fell from Star's eyes as she lay there laughing. "Guess what? Guess what? NOTHING IS FUNNY! Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever heard? I know, right? So boring!" She stared blankly into space with a loopy smile on her face. Then, suddenly, her face soured. "I apologize, I'm having a bit of a psychotic break, whatever that means. I guess I'd just call it having an 'episode.' I think I need wat- HEY, LOOK OVER THERE! WATER! IT'S REAL!!!" She drank half of the water in her half-full waterskin and ate another strip of dried meat. Star, you are going insane. FOCUS! She blinked, and turned to the others in the room. "Well, this is awkward."

1 spear
1 strip of dried meat
1 box of crackers
1 1/4-full waterskin

NO INJURIES BUT POSSIBLY GOING INSANE
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I rubbed Hunter's head. The poor boy was going insane. "You'll get sponsors," I whispered. I looked towards Nate. "Hold on, we're coming!" Then that District 6 girl came in. Star, I think her name was. The one who was obsessed with blood. I quickly crawled to my bow and aimed an arrow at her. But then I realized that somehow she must have gotten down here. "How'd you get here?!" I yelled frantically.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm

The lights immediately turned out. It was pitch black. A slight raise in the temperature was the only thing that made the tributes senses work. How could they avoid anything in the dark?
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Star grimaced. "Well, hello to you too, Marnie. I came from that are with all the traps and chains and a bunch of holes in the floor. I got THERE from a passageway in the main hall, which I never should have gone through. Eurrrgh, why's it dark and why is it getting uncomfortably warm in here?" she complained. "Are you still pointing an arrow at me? I can't exactly see, unfortunately. I'm not going to hurt you, sheesh. DO you know how relieved I am to see another human being? The other dungeon room was practically driving me insane. Anyway, if you stop trying to kill me at any point, I would appreciate being led to the water. See, I still have this other waterskin that came from a barrel... the other one was spiked and the last one's with the dude from 3. Why am I telling you all this, anyway? Eh, whatever, is there a way out of here?" She shut up after a little while and shuddered. "Ugh. I hate heat. We need to leave. Now. Well, we should probably get water and finish up here first, but I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from attacking me until we are out of this light-forsaken dungeon!"
________
SAME

Last edited by RainbowCat on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey star was how I was about to begin now that I was out of the hole. Then everything went black. All the torches blew out and the tepature went from coolish to warm. "NO ONE MOVE A FINGER!" I shout. My voice was scratchy from the lack of water. I needed to do something soon. What the hell was going on then? Were they trying to take me out by dehydration? That wasn't eventful. Only painful.

~ Really sno? Really? Nate can't even find his way to the water source 10 feet from him? xD that's ironic. Dieing of dehydration by water.~

Last edited by libowy on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I cursed silently as the lights went out. The Gamemakers really wanted us all dead. I couldn't attack anyone and couldn't move without getting caught in a trap. "Hunter!" I called out in the dark, ominous dungeon. I turned back to the way I thought Star was facing. "Well we've been stuck here for hours, so we don't know how to get out," I said, truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Nothing was right for me. I couldn't hear anybody talking. I was focused on nothing. "ARAGARH!!!!!!" I screamed. I wanted to throw something. Then I started crying. These Gamemakers are sick. I can't believe...... I lost my train of thought. I was then hallucinating. I saw Esther walking towards me. "Esther...... You came." I said in the darkness. The mirage Esther put a hand on my cheek. She looked me in the eyes and walked away. "ESTHER!!!!!!!!! ESTHER PLEASE!!!!!!!!" I screamed in the pure darkness. She was gone. I started to cry again. I hope the damn Gamemakers are enjoying this. I hope the stupid Capitol is enjoying this. Watching me truly suffer. Not lifting a finger. I hope everyone will be happy when I'm dead. I hope my family will be happy when I'm dead. I hope Esther will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:01 pm

The temperature continues to rise, the message starts becoming clearer and clearer "No one is leaving until there is a single tribute remaining.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:06 pm

I finally find my way to the surface, and instantly my hand lands on Hunter's spear. This was obviously a throwing spear but it'd work just fine as a stabbing weapon. I knew only one of us was leaving. and I hopped it'd be me. I didn't want to kill any of these people, but I wanted to see Ella again. I didn't realize how close to the water I was until my foot hit it. Instantly I take a step sideways for fear of Marnie attacking me. Barely breathing, I wait for someone to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Marnie Kaleen
I clapped my hand to my head and started crying. "Where are you Nathan?!" I said, a hint of despair and insanity in my voice. This was too much. It was burning hot and I just wanted to get out. I wanted Hunter to live. He should win. He was being pushed too hard. And they wouldn't let us out. Unless someone left, alone, they were going to overheat us, killing us all.I raised my bow, facing Star, or where I thought she was, and aimed my arrow. The arrow flew towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Finding a way out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

The member 'Selene' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Finding a way out. - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Star gasped, dodging as best she could. "Great, thanks, Marnie. Oh well, better than a trap I guess. Of course, the Gamemakers just had to make it DARK so I can't see the actual BLOOD that will likely occur in the near future!" she growled, and jabbed her spear blindly forward. "Sorry about this. Self-defense, and all that. I don't want to hurt you. I never did. But the Gamemakers are writing the rules, not any of us. I guess I don't blame you either, and if I end up killing you, I'm sorry. I'll try to make it painless. If you end up killing me, I hope you do the same, but I'm not going to beg. It just isn't something I do." She squinted, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the darkness, but thinking it would probably take too long. Goodbye world, she whispered in her head, just in case. I'll miss you. I really, really hope I become a ghost. Really, really, really, really. Please. It's been nice living, it really has, but I never got to meet a ghost, and who knows? Maybe there's another little Star out there who never has either but will if I become one and appear to her. Still, not dying at all would be best. If worst comes to worst, I guess I'll go 'insane' and kill everybody. They know I love blood. It wouldn't be too surprising. Star giggled briefly to make herself seem like she was crazy, and not afraid to kill anyone.

Supplies have not changed.

(I've never rolled the dice, before, so I hope this works.)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

The member 'RainbowCat' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm

It was getting warmer. I was still an unmoving lump on the ground. Then another hallucination came. Since it was getting so hot, I saw fire. Then I saw Esther again. She looked at the fire and closed her eyes. "No.....NO!!!!!" I screamed. She walked into the fire. The flames engulfed her. "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU ESTHER!" Then, I started crying again. This cry was enough to hurt anyone. Even the most heartless person. It screamed of how much I've been through. How I'm the one who suffered the most. If this was a physical pain I could take it. But I was so hurt inside of my head, It's too hard to take it. Some people lose a limp in these games. Some people get horrible wounds in these games. But it's all better than losing your mind. I'm pretty sure mine is far beyond where I can find it. She's the only one. I had to see her one more time before I die. I know she probably wants me dead like everyone else. I am truly a psyco right now. "AGARAGHGAHARA!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "I LOVE YOU...."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Just as quickly as it started heating up, the temperature dropped. Breath fogged in the air though no one could tell.
Back to top Go down
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Marnie Kaleen
"AH!" I screamed, frustrated with the Gamemakers. "Is this what you want? Fine then!" I only had 19 arrows left, my other whizzed towards Star. I pulled out another, notching my bow. Why can't just let us out, I thought, frantically aiming. They won't even be able to see our deaths, or maybe, I don't know. I know they'll be able to hear them though. I aimed my arrow at star once more, letting it whiz towards her.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

The member 'Selene' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Suddenly the pool of water starts to freeze over, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a way out.   Finding a way out. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a way out.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next