The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Left_bar_bleue150/150This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Empty
PostSubject: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Esther Warrington~District 4
I ran down to the courtyard as fast as I could. Luckily, I didn't pass anyone on my way. I bolted to where Silver and Luca laid. They seemed hurt, especially Silver. I took out the first aid kit, along with my things. I had dropped Luca's and Silver's thing down to them, so I wouldn't have to carry them. "I've got the first-aid kit, it's okay." I healed Luca first, and Silver second.

STATS: Items: Sword(1), Blanket(1), Apple(1), Firewood(2).
Injuries: 0
health: 200/200

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Heal_zps1bba70df
DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Left_bar_bleue150/150This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:15 pm

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver screamed as she fell off the ledge. Not again. Those stupid gamemakers must have it in for her. Silver's scream was cut off abruptly as she smacked against the ground. Flashes of pain filled her as she gasped for air. Then she heard the thump of footsteps. It must be Esther. Silver watched as she healed Luca. Then Esther turned to her. She made most of the pain go away. Silver sat up slowly when Esther was done. "Thankyou." she said, hugging Esther. "You're really good at that.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Female Posts : 159
Birthday : 1999-05-24

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:27 pm

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Luca_d13
|Luca Donners|17|District 9|
|The|Boy|Who|Was|Orphaned|Young|

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I couldn't believe it. It was all my fault. Silver had fallen again along with me. "Silver! You ok? Oh, god... this is all my fault," I said, letting a sad look creep up on my face. I hated these games, but I was glad Silver was still alive. Career or not, she was still a person.

-----------------------------

LUCA'S STATS:
ITEMS: Crackers (x1) | Heavy sword (x1) | Bow (x1) | Arrows (x30)
HEALTH: 195/200
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Left_bar_bleue400/400This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm

(Make sure to take your damage & healing)

This was clearly not a safe area to be remaining, a giant boulder above them was beginning to grate and fall, although none of the tributes below noticed. If it hit someone directly it might kill them, however there was a bigger problem. While tributes scattered throughout the castle Wolves had decided to investigate the food at the Cornucopia. As they spotted the tributes, the howled and began to encompass them, there was now no escape.

Prepare for a fight with 4 wolves, each as 25 health.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Suddenly, wolves came at us out of no where. I dropped the kit and took out my sword. I pointed it at them, and attacked one.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-13

Last edited by LilyLovesOneD on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Spoiler:

“What kind of person would kill a child? The Capitol is sick, and I hope people will realize it one day.”

I jumped up, and took my sword. Much more effective than the bow and arrows.

I aimed at one of the wolves that look like they were about to jump on me. If I didn't kill it in a sngle blow, I'd be screwed. The wolf would be on top of me. So, I jumped, and lunged at teh wolf.

LUCA'S STATS:
HEALTH: 195/200
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm

Hannibal carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Left_bar_bleue400/400This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 pm

As soon as the first wolf fell the 3 other wolves jumped for one target just like they had been trained to do.

Coming at Luca

Sno carried out 3 launched of one MUTT :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  20258398 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  20258398 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  62270044
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Silver cursed as the wolves came. She quickly picked up the dropped first aid kit and shoved it with her other supplies. They might need it later. Then she grabbed her sword. Silver wasn't going to waste her throwing eyes on some mangy dog. She leaped forward and slashed out at the closest wolf. Hopefully it would hit. But Silver was injured, so that would effect her.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

There were only two wolves left, but the boulder was about to fall and the tributes still had no escape. They needed to kill all the wolves now in order to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

The two remaining wolves continued their assault on Luca as they had been programmed to kill one target at a time.

Sno carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  20258398 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  12849686
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

I gasped. I jumped in front of Luca, after the wolves attacked him. "Luca!" I shouted. Then I put my sword out in front of me. I lunged at one, hoping to kill.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Silver watched, horrified as all the wolves attacked Luca. She tried to get to him but a wolf knocked her back. It didn't even try to attack her. It just knocked her onto the ground. Silver had been knocked flat on her back and that was how she saw the boulder. "Guys we have to hurry!" she shouted. "There's a boulder up there that's going to fall!" Silver slashes out at one of the two remaining wolves.

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Spoiler:

I was getting a bit dizzy. The world seemed to spin. ButI had to help the girls with the wolves. I wasn't weak.

I kneeled/sat up, and notched an arrow. I needed distance now. I held the string back, pain cousing through my body as if is was enveloped by lava. I let an arrow fly.

LUCA'S STATS:
HEALTH: 130/200
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm, also a slash. Two slashes on left shoulder, and a deep gash on right leg.

Hannibal carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 pm

The last piece of the walkway fell to the earth hitting everything down below, including the wolves.

Sno carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  51922399 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  84903009

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  78160488 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  51922399

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  78160488 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  41221943

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  84903009 , This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  78160488
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 pm

****, forgot the posting order.

It goes: Wolves, Lily, Silver, Luca
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 pm

I nodded to Silver. She was right. We had to get away fast. But, we couldn't with themutts there. There were still 2 left, and they were determined to kill Luca. But, I was getting weaker from all this attacking. Beads of sweat dripped down my face. Luca tried to shoot an arrow at the mutts, but his vision was probably blurred, because he missed. "It's okay, Luca. We're gonna kill the mutts, and then I'll heal you." I soothed him. My hand shook with fear. The wolves were much bigger than normal wolves. They had to be some sort of sick Capitol invention. then the boulder smashed on us all. I slammed down on the ground. I panted, my head feeling dizzy. Everything below my knees was pinned to the ground. "I can't get up!" I shouted.

Injuries: Right ankle crushed and right knee crushed.
health: 140/200

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Silver managed to avoid getting directly hit by the rocks. She still got injured, but her supplies were fine. She crawled over to Luca immediately and took out the first aid kit. "Okay." she murmured to herself. After one try she crawled to Esther and tried to lift the boulder up.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Heal3_zps30582004
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Spoiler:

I groaned. This was the time for sponsers, but I'm sure there were none for me. I had lost all hope. I was dying. I guess, this is what it felt like.

I let a stray tear fall down my dust-caked face. "Silver," I whispered. "If you or Esther make it home..." I had to rest my voice, and I coughed.

LUCA'S STATS:
HEALTH: 55/200
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm, also a slash. Two slashes on left shoulder, and a deep gash on right leg, and a both legs bashed up by a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

The first aid kit is running low on uses(3). It seems, maybe at the same time that Esther and Silver thought it was the best time to finish off Luca, Silver expanded on that thought. Esther was now trapped under the boulder defenseless. The perfect time to off two of her competitors.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Silver met Esther's eyes. "I can't lift the boulder." she panted. She leant down and whispered in Esther's ear. "I'll get weaken Luca, get you out and then we can both finish him." Silver sighed and walked back over to Luca she picked up the first aid kit and rummaged around, as if looking for supplies. Then she grabbed her sword and slashed at Luca. As soon as the slash was finished she ran to Esther and lifted the boulder enough for her to escape.

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 pm

I didn't want to kill Luca like this, but it was that or fight Silver. Silver was a much better fighter. So, I played along. I wormed away when Silver lifted the boulder and I grabbed my sword which was on the ground where I had dropped it. I attacked Luca with all my might.

Injuries: Right ankle crushed, right knee crushed.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-17

Last edited by LilyLovesOneD on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Spoiler:

I cried out from the pain, and closed my eyes. I should've seen this coming. It was bound to happen at some point. Suprisingly though, I wasn't mad.

Blood was pouring all over the floor where I layed. I took deep, racking breaths. Then, I smiled slightly. "Thanks for a hell of an adventure," I said out loud to Silver and Esther. I guess this was better than being hung in District 9.

I cringed as more blood spilled.

"And tell Azalea I'm sorry."

LUCA'S STATS:
HEALTH: 30/200
INJURIES: Arrow wound in left arm, also a slash. Two slashes on left shoulder, and a deep gash on right leg, and a both legs bashed up by a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Shouts and cheers of excitement were happening in the capitol now, this was the first really good bloodspill they had seen for awhile, and they loved it.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:32 pm

My sword missed Luca, probably because pain coursed through my right leg. "I will. I promise." I said, with all the truthfulness I could muster. I couldn't bear seeing Luca in pain. I attacked him again, wanting his death to be quick. For him, not me.

Injuries: Right ankle crushed, right knee crushed.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Silver nodded. "I will Luca." she promised, along with Esther. "And I'm sorry it had to end this way." She got a better grip on her sword and glanced down at him. There was blood everywhere. It would be cruel not to end it now. After allhe was probabli in a lot of pain. Silver slashed her sword down again, hopefully for a final time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This castle isn't as stable as it seems.    This castle isn't as stable as it seems.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This castle isn't as stable as it seems.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next