The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty
PostSubject: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 am

Mitzi pranced into the sponsor area. She was looking for the mentor of District 10. While she waited, Mitzi put on rubber gloves and began to attempt to waltz with her tortoise, Roo. Roo just wanted some more lettuce.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Left_bar_bleue135/150Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 am

Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... JonnyBlanciak

Asher was watching the games. The male tribute, Luca, from District nine was gone. Asher was suprised, because Luca had had the highest score of ten.
As Asher turned around he saw a girl...and a...
a tortise.
"Exuse me, but um...can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Left_bar_bleue400/400Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 am

.:Traxis Myrr:.

"Now hold on just a minute there Asher," I said, clearly appearing to him as trying to snag a sponsor before his eyes. "It's clear that she's just looking for some lettuce right?" I said producing some from behind my back and feeding it to the tortoise being careful not to hae my fingers bitten./
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am

Roo chomped on the lettuce happily. He gave a leafy-looking trial smile. Mitzi frowned. "Did I ask you to feed my tortoise? What if he had been on a diet or something? Gosh. Anyway, I was born yesterday. In fact, I'll have you know my birthday was about a month ago, so I am far too experienced in this business despite doing this for the first time to not know a bribe when I see one. Still, I might consider considering it. Although I do have my eyes on District 10... still, you're from which district? 6, right? Sorry, there are so many of you people, it's difficult to remember. And besides, I mean, I was only born 28ish years and a month ago, gosh. You can't expect me to know everything," she ranted, then thought for a second. She knew the District 10 girl wasn't really in desperate need of anything. Maybe a blanket, some food, she'd probably manage. She realized that the boy from D10 actually needed her more... then there was 6. Eh, they don't seem to be doing much. I thought the Star girl might be interesting, but she's not needing any help and she bothers me. The boy... he's just sleeping. Maybe if he does something exciting...
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Left_bar_bleue135/150Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Asher looked from Traxis, and then to the girl, giving a short chuckle. "Traxis," He began, looking at another mentor. "If she wanted me to feed her Tourtise some lettuce, don't you think that she would tell me that? If you want to bribe this girl, that's not the way to do it."
Asher turned from looking at the mentor to the girl. He was a little confused what she was ranting about. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. What exactly did you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Left_bar_bleue400/400Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 pm

.:Traxis Myrr:.

"Bribe?" I laughed as if that were crazy "You tell the weirdest of jokes Asher." I caught my breath and said "Oh nono, I just noticed that Mitzi here seemed like she could use some entertainment, entertainment I can promise if she decides to sponsor the tributes of 6." I grinned. "You see, Star's personality," I chuckled as if something were funny. "She can't get enough of the dead. Do you think she's going to pass on an opportunity to attack someone? Of course she is, but not if she had a med kit. Same goes for Klark, they're both dangerous and fun, but they just need a little nudge from a sponsor, what do you say Mitzi?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Left_bar_bleue150/150Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm

(Sno, I'd like to make note of the own rules I remember you saying. You can't sponsor your own tribute and well Rain here plays as the district 6 female xD Just thought I'd mention it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 pm

(That's why I mentioned the District 6 girl being interesting but not worth sponsoring. Sorry, it wasn't really clear.)

Mitizi giggled. "Silly mentors, why are you talking to me? Everyone knows that Roo's the one with the final word on who I should sponsor. But it also depends on who needs it more. I'm not sponsoring anyone who doesn't need a gift. That's stupid. Don't you agree, Rooshy?" she asked her tortoise affectionately. He nuzzled his nose/beak/mouth in the palm of her hand and she smiled. "That reminds me... I like the girl from 10, but she's not really injured. And the kids from 6 are cool, but do they actually need anything? Oh, but I suppose the District 10 boy is in a spot of trouble. How DO you get sombody out of a 10-foot hole? Hopefully another tribute will come along and rescue him. If only the 11 girl and the 4 boy weren't bickering. Oh, ignorant children. You're all going to die anyway, and least let the Gamemakers have some fun... or maybe not. Either way..." she trailed off, giving a slightly crazed grin and rubbing more disinfectant onto her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:41 pm

(I know, but I'm just staying in character (: )
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Asher nodded, understanding the girls logic. The two tributes from six were alive, but not doing much. If they didn't get interesting soon, the Gamemakers were going to do something.
"Well, Nathan, from ten, needs help. He's not following the advice that I gave him, of course. Hunter, from four is in a little ditch, too."
Asher lookes from the girl's tortise, to the girl.
"I suppose that both of them need help."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Left_bar_bleue150/150Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:53 pm

I walk in, as if on cue, knowing the topic of discussion. "So we've all seen the fix Hunter has gotten into" I say, smiling. The Capitol people loved when you enjoyed the games as much as them, or pretended to. "I have tremendous respect for Roo" I tell Mitizi, smiling politely. "I thought I'd add that, since I am ultimately asking for Roo to sponsor Hunter and give him some bandages or something" I say. I played this game well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Mitzi laughed. "Oh, I'm already working on sponsoring Hunter, stupid. But I'll have to think about the other ones... I'm not sure yet. I'm considering the District 10 boy. I have a bit of a soft spot for animals, you know," she said sweetly, and Rooshan stuck out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 pm

I smile politely again, ignoring the insult and washing it away with a swig of rum, this was the Capitol, these people didn't know the meaning of manners. "Never a bad idea to make sure" I say, "He's quite an interesting boy, I just hate to see him so alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Mitzie nodded, feeding a carrot to Roo. "I know you don't like them, but they're good for you. Actually, I have no idea, but you should eat something other than lettuce, I mean, come ON!" She relented after a few minutes and gave him a tomato. "I bet you wish you had a vegetable bag, don't you? Well, I do. Anybody want a rejected carrot?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Asher passes on the offered carrot.
"No thank you, I just ate. So, how would you like to Sponsor my dear Nathan? They've gotten themselves into a snitch, don't you think?"
Asher says, taking a drink from his cup of water, remembering the day that Nathan had mistaken alcohol for water. Asher gave a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Mitzi considered this idea. "Nathan? Maybe. Can you get him to do something interesting?" she asked. "I totally love him and that Ella girl as a couple. Are they kah-yoot or what?" she squealed. Roo blinked slowly and made a squeaking sound to agree. "Ah, it seems Roo would like them to survive for a little longer. Okay, sweetie," she cooed, directing the last words at her huge, beloved tortoise. He stuck out his tongue again, and Mitzi grinned. "Nathan from 10 it is, then. All right, I'll go scoop of some sponsor money and get him a- wait, what does he need again?" Mitzi had lost her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Asher didn't have to think long on what this girl should send Nathan-the gamemakers were probably in their little white rooom laughing themselves silly at what he had just done.
"Well...he's obviously quite hungry...after all, he did just eat his own finger"
Asher rememberd his days in the games-his fingers look quite good some of the time, but he had managed to find food. Trapped in a cave like that, food would be hard to come by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Mitzi toppled over giggling, twisting her pink hair between her fingertips. "His finger? That's so creative! How can I say no? Ha, eating your finger. Pttth, the nerve!" she managed between peals of laughter. Mitzi stuck her tongue out and wrinkled her nose. "Eeewwww. Ha. Eating your finger. That's great. That's just great. Ah, I love this stage of the Hunger Games. Just plain hilarious. You know, Roo started chomping on my finger one time. That was when he still liked eating carrots. Obviously that has changed," she chirped. "Wait here... oh, I assume he needs food, yes? Some bread should do the trick." Mitzi scurried off to send a sponsor gift, dragging Roo reluctantly behind her on his bright-pink leash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...   Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roo Would Like Some More Lettuce...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: