The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running from fire

Go down 
+5
Emzink
Dicemaster
Loki
Sno
Paperbackwriter
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Running from fire - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue150/150Running from fire - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Running from fire - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running from fire   Running from fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 pm

I snarl at him and his words, he was really pissing me off at this point, I couldn't hit him for the life of me, he didn't have much left to go until he was dead, just one hit and he'd be gone because if it was in my favor he wouldn't dodge and this would be over. "I will not stand here like a fool and get murdered, not while I can still live." I glare at him. I then tried jumping out of the way from his spear and then my bow came back out and I launched an arrow and steadied my hands and taking aim at him. Please..just one hit I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Running from fire - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Running from fire - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Running from fire   Running from fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
Running from fire - Page 15 Missm

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Running from fire - Page 15 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Running from fire - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue150/150Running from fire - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Running from fire   Running from fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Despite her best efforts to stay alive, Estrella Lennix's wounds were too great, after one last arrow shot, she falls to the ground, her final resting place.

A hovercraft appears and extends a ladder to a limping Hunter, and also picks up the body of the runner up. The victor may take a few moments to take it all in before grabbing the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Running from fire   Running from fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Everything is a blur. I feel as if I'm going to die, right when I see Ella fall. I expect that she'll hit me again with the pickaxe but instead comes the hovercraft. My expression widens and I smile. Hunter. Winner of the games. You won. You won. Then I shout out, "District 4, I'm coming!" I am the victor of these games. It's all so amazing. I put up one of my arms and cheer. I can't wipe the smile off my face as I climb into the hovercraft.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Running from fire   Running from fire - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 am

As I landed back on the ground, I was too weak by then to bother getting up, I couldn't get up if I tried my best. This was it, I tried so hard just to lose it all. I wasn't good enough. I was close but yet so far away..At least I got second best..Still not enough to return home alive. At least now I could rest and be at peace, I wouldn't go back to district ten having nightmares of this hell, I would be paranoid about anything..I wouldn't be bothered again. I was going to be okay. My leg pains were slowly fading and becoming less and I was slowly pulling away from my body and being dead. My poor father..He'd live though..he would..he really would. For now I was going to go rest and watch over the family I have left, I was going to go see my mom and Nathan and that's all I could ever ask for. At that moment everything stopped, and I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running from fire   Running from fire - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running from fire
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15