The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hunger games robbed them of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

What the hunger games robbed them of  Empty
PostSubject: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm

10 years later, after neither of them were reaped for the hunger games."Hey baby," I say planting a kiss on her cheek. Estrella and I had been happily married for 3 years. We didn't have a child yet, but we were discussing trying for one. The entrance to our humble, and slightly shaky abode was surprisingly in the dinning room. "What's new?" I ask pulling a seat around the table. The fields had been a little bit tough today, but what did you expect. We worked in one of the most physically demanding districts with minimal food. I thought about paying my remaining family a visit later today, with my lovely wife's permission. Mom had died a few years back. That was one of the hardest times in my life, but it was when I realized I loved Ella. I was of age so I took all my sisters in until Katie moved out and took them with her. Now in this hut we call out home we only housed two people
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What the hunger games robbed them of  Left_bar_bleue150/150What the hunger games robbed them of  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I had been sitting down on a chair making a list of things that I needed to get done for the next day, I found having a list was much easier than trying to remember and not getting anything done. I had managed to keep some sheep and bring them over with me after Nathan and I had gotten married, I continued on with the business I used to to do, my father had retired and my one brother died of illness five years ago, the other one still lived happily with his wife. My sister how ever, I had no clue. At that point Nathan came in and I smiled. "Hi." I said smiling and then when he asked me what was new I smiled, "One of the sheep is pregnant." I said and then looked at him. "How has your day been so far?" I asked and then set my list of things aside. Paying full attention to him.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 am

"It's been alright," I tell her flatly. "They've increased peacekeepers in the fields. They've made it quite a bit harder to make a decent income." I was going to try and avoid informing her that if this kept up we'd be scraping the floor of the bakery for crumbs. It was hard to be negative, and to be the bearer of bad news, but I guess someone would have to do it. I'll do that when needed. I give a weak smile, stand up, and kiss Ella. "I'm gonna go clean up so you can breath through your nose," I tell her and slip into the tub a few short moments later.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What the hunger games robbed them of  Left_bar_bleue150/150What the hunger games robbed them of  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 pm

When he told me how things were, they worried me a bit although I didn't let that show. I pushed all the different thoughts I had for now to the side so I could focus on speaking with him without drifting off into my thoughts, I'd get time for that later. Soon enough he had gotten up and kissed me. I smiled at him softly. "Okay, don't get lost on your way there." I said jokingly and grinned. By then he had gone and went to the tub. I sat at the table and fiddled with the piece of paper I had and thought. They had been talking about trying for a child but with the way things were going, she didn't want to be scraping for food and then have a child, it wouldn't help them much, a baby was a lot of work and I knew that. Maybe if I took up a second job at a ranch of some sort if I went and did medical business then we'd have more money.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 pm

I set the semi-cool water aside to be boiled into another bath later. As a part of my routine, I wrap the towel around my neck, replace my scratchy jeans around my waist, an deposit my shirt in the wicker basket I do with all my old linens. I leave the bedroom and find Ella still at the dinning room table. "So, which sheep is pregnant?" I ask. There were a few shows that took place every now and then, and we only had a few rams. All of which would do fine in a show. It's the sheep that we had an overflow of. I could only think of a few that do good in a show.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 pm

After I had been deep into my thoughts I didn't even notice that Nathan had come out to the dinning room. I wanted to do more for our household and in general I felt like I needed to do more than just look after the sheep and ram we have. It would have been easier if I was left the entire family farm but that was left to my oldest brother. I was about to think more about this all but that was when I had barely heard his question. I blinked my eyes a few times coming back to reality and looked over at him smiling. "Bonnie, is pregnant." I say and finally stand up. I came over and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. "I missed you today." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

I smile and kiss her. "I've missed you." I tell her. The only way to fix that was for me to come home, or for her to come with me to the fields. I didn't like those options. I kiss her one more time before actually listening to what's going on. There were shouts emerging from the crowd that was gathering in the square... Why was there a crowd in the square? I let go of her cautiously making my way to the door. Something big was going on. Finally curiosity takes the better of me and I stepping out the door. It was a long walk to the square, and it only took me a few seconds to get there. It took a lot longer to move my way up to where I could see what was going on. There were a hand full of people being chained up to be whipped, and only about three being prepared to be hung. Among the three being hung I see my wife's older brother Cayden. I gasp and try to hurry my way to help him, but I was hit with another urge to save someone else I loved. The second person to be hung was Katie.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm

I smiled at him and kissed him softly. I wanted to bring up the topic of me doing more for a job wise but I didn't know how. Just when I was about to open my mouth, I suppose he heard the shouts of the crowd and such. He let go and made his way to the door, I was about to stop him but he was already gone. I stood there for a moment looking around confused and before I knew it my legs carried me out of the house and I began running to catch up to Nathan. By the time I got there he had gone off again. I looked in his direction of where he was going and I saw what was going on. I stopped dead in my tracks, I was closest to Cayden and now this was happening. I was frozen still for what seemed like forever and I didn't even know I had sprinted my fastest to Cayden's aid. I was just right there in his way and my hands held his wrists. "Cayden!" I said loudly worried and kept tugging at the chains around his hands. If only I could get him free. I hadn't noticed the tears streaming down my face. I knew peacekeepers would be at my back soon.

"Cayden!" I cried out trying to get him to listen to me, they must have tortured him before this because he wasn't responding. I was still short as I used to be, I was only the height of 5'1" and so the peacekeepers probably thought I was easy to pick up but when they tried to grab me I pulled my arms free and punched one of them. "Leave me alone!" I screamed but he wasn't pleased. I was crying as I held tight to Cayden but several peacekeepers were pulling me away and I kept screaming.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm

"CAYDEN!!!! KATIE!!!" I yell at the tops of my lungs. A lot of the people cleared way for my sprinting feet, but there were still a few that I had to shove out of the way. Finally I was at the base of the gallows, but it looked like Ella was already there. I draw the knife that I illegally kept at my side, but I could only be whipped for that. The peacekeepers seemed a bit busy with Ella so that gave me time to do this. I place the blade against the noose. The first one broke free but I still had two to go. I was just now approaching the second noose when a peace keeper grabbed my arm with the knife in it and began to try and disarm me and pin me down. Quickly I twist his arm around and kick him in the spine. The peacekeeper tumbled off into the crowd. The second noose fell but there was one more and I was out numbered by quite a bit, and after I knocked the one off the gallows I had quite a bit of attention.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 am

They had a strong hold on me as they kept trying to pull me away, I kept trying to get to Cayden and the more I struggled the harder they gripped my wrists. "CAYDEN!" I screamed and then started to squirm around trying to be let go of and in the middle of my squirming I managed to kick the Peacekeeper hard and then he dropped me and I booked it trying to get to Cayden again but as soon as I was about to touch him arms went around my waist pulling me back and I let out the biggest and loudest scream I could. That was when I felt a cold metal at the temple of my head and I began trembling.

There was a gone being pointed at my head. I began to cry, with tears streaming down my face and I could stop. "Don't.." I stopped shakily "Shoot...M-Me." I said and kept crying. the gun was still held there and I was going insane. "NATHAN!" I tried screaming out but my voice was already half gone and after that a broke down into sobbing.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:56 pm

I hear a faint scream as I look over to where Ella is kneeling. There's a gun pointed at her temple. I attempt to make my way over the unconscious body and come to her rescue, but in process of that I let my guard down. A peacekeeper grabbed me by the shoulder and shoved my down beside my wife. The cold barrel of the gun felt weird because of the warm day. I had done some illegal trading recently, and may or may not have made a few unfair trades to keep some families fed. In return, I had a few friends that owed me a few favors. 'help' I mouth into the crowd. "This is what happens to misfits!" The head peacekeeper shouted into the mob. "To rebels! To murderers! May this be a lesson to all!" A few brave souls were emerging to the base of the gallows. Then there were more, this time they were actually making their way to the stage. This was to unorganized and spontaneous to be a rebellion or uprising. It was more of a riot then anything else. The numerous peacekeepers were being forced back to the fence. "ELLA!!!" I shout over the din. "FIND MAYA AND HEAD TO HER HOUSE!!!" I pick up one of the guns left behind and finished off the last noose before tossing the gun away and finding Cayden and Katie.

Katie was thankfully right outside her house. Without bothering to knock the door flies open and I'm flying through her house grabbing anything of use and gathering all my siblings. "Nate?" Madison asked. "What's going on?" "Just go!" Katie shouted following me out the door. Cayden was running as far away from the crowd as possible and just a few feet in-front of me. "Cayden!" I call. He didn't appear to hear me, but he seemed to know where to go. I guess Ella had said enough to him about her friends. We reach my friends front door and quietly I knock. Our heads were now prized trophies. "Maya?" I whisper at the slab of wood.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 am

I was completely shocked, I couldn't even think straight on what was happening. I just knew that tears kept flowing down my face and sounds of sorrow would escape my lips. How could things have been so wrong, yes I had punched a peacekeeper but in my defence I was trying to get to my brother and they didn't understand that and they didn't know what he meant to me obviously. Other than that I was silent and didn't cause any fights anywhere. What happened didn't even register in my brain, soon the crowd was coming up onto the stage as well and pushing the peacekeepers back. I was trembling when I stood up I didn't think I could do anything. When I was told what to do I still stood there. After five minutes I blinked and slowly move upon the crowd looking for Maya and finally I found her and told her to go back home and soon enough she was on her way home and I had been trying to find my way through the crowd wondering if Daniel, my other brother was in the crowd.

As I kept looking around a peacekeeper took a hold of me and I let out a cold bloody scream that made it sound like I was being murdered. I was petrified now and horrified. The peacekeepers had contained the crowd by now and I suppose they realized that I wasn't a big part of anything but regardless I was still taken up on stage with a red face from crying, tear stained cheeks. I only began to tremble more up there. Two peacekeepers then held one arm each while a third peacekeeper got out a whip and began whipping me with it. The first time was the worst of it all, as it hit me hard I winced and cried out. Soon I had marks all over my body and I was about to collapse but I was being held up. I lost count after being hit twenty-five times. I felt too weak for anything and my eyes were closed. Soon enough as I was hit again I lifted my head up and took all the energy I had and screamed the loudest I could at the top of my lungs, "NATHAN!" I prayed that he'd hear me but that was a slight chance that he would. I began to sob as I was being whipped more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Maya gasped, about to leave, although she was reluctant to do so, when she heard Estrella scream. Her eyes narrowed, and she spun around, fists clenched. She picked up a rock from the ground and screamed at the peacekeeper, who reminded her of her mother. My mother... oh! thought Maya, getting an idea of what tone of voice to use while yelling at the peacekeeper attacking her friend. "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!? DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER EVER TEACH YOU THAT IT'S NOT NICE TO HIT DEFENSELESS GIRLS? YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS TO LET HER GO. DO YOU HEAR ME? I'M COUNTING!!! ONE...." she took a step forward, her death-glare as menacing as it could possibly be, with her chin slightly raised and a mock look of superiority (that was really built on maternal ferocity) marring her face.

"TWO..." she hefted the rock over her head threateningly and stomped towards the peacekeeper. "DON'T MAKE ME GET TO THREE, OR I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR SHOES, EVEN THE ONES YOU'RE WEARING AND THE ONES IN YOU'RE CLOSET, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN!!! ACTUALLY, SCRATCH THAT, I WILL TELL.... YOUR.... MOTHER..." she scolded, her throat burning from the strain. The angry glint in her amber eyes intensified.

"THREE!!!!!!" Maya screamed. She dropped the rock, stepped up, and slapped the peacekeeper hard across the face, shaking her pointer finger at him like he was a little boy in kindergarten who had been naughty. "NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" She took a deep breath and continued. "YOU ARE A VERY BAD BOY, DO YOU HEAR ME? NOW GO AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR MOTHER FOR BEING THE BANE OF HER EXISTENCE, AS I'M SURE YOU ARE!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

"You guys stay here. I'm going to go see if I can find them. The backdoor should be unlocked." Was what I said to the group that were on my heals. With that I turn on my heal and sprint down the street.

The street was littered with people that I knew and was very close to. Was our lives worth this? Apperantly theses brave few though so. I wasn't even half way there when I heard Maya shouting. Dear god save us. The sound only encouraged my speed. There the two were with peacekeepers on all sides. "MAYA," I shout in terror. I run over and pull her away from the poor peacekeeper that got the brute of her attack."I'm so sorry sir!" I tell him. Forget using weapons. I was going to kill him from the inside. "My sister can get a little out of control when her sister-in-law is endangered. May I ask why you're whipping my wife?" I needed a little bit of back up here but anyone good a lying was dead. Hopefully this translucent lie would hid the truth for long enough.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I was so out of it and beaten, my body was completely numb by the pain and I had just given up completely. I was preparing my self for another whip but things were halted when I heard someone screaming at the peacekeeper, it seemed to have been Maya. Maya? I thought I had told her to go back to the others, but she had probably heard my scream..Almost anyone probably had.

I was to weak to even fight but I kept staying concious because I was weak if I fell into darkness. Soon enough Nathan had come back and that made my eyes flutter open, so he was really there for me? Or was I picturing things. "Nathan.." I muttered quietly barely able to speak. That's when I heard an angry peacekeeper speak, "This young lady had punched a peacekeeper and caused conflict in the district, she didn't deserve death but she did deserve a good beating." I heard him say and soon enough I was let go, I went to take a step forward but collapsed instantly not even able to walk, everyone cleared out and I was still barely holding on. I felt miles away from the world right now and didn't know if I'd return or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Maya growled at the peacekeeper, baring her teeth. She wasn't listening to Nate, and didn't notice that he said she was his sister. She continued to glare at the peacekeeper, not dropping her gaze as she struggled to get to Estrella. "Ugh, why won't you people get out of the way?!" she hissed, jabbing a civilian in the stomach and pushing forwards. This calls for creativity, unfortunately. Darn it. I couldn't be creative if I tried...

With a start, Maya realized she had broken her stare at the peacekeeper. She immediately lifted her head and met his eyes again with all the spite in her heart. Her amber eyes narrowed, full of vicious hate. Suddenly, one of the frightened people in the crowd bumped into her, and Maya toppled over. She crawled over to a less populated area and stood up again, realizing she was lucky not to be trampled. I'm not injured, at least, but... Estrella's even further away, now. she noticed with a sigh. Her heart leapt as she saw that Estrella had been released, but she couldn't reach her friend through all the people. Her anger subsided, replaced with annoyance. She thought of all the things that made her want to scream at them so she could once again become infuriated, which she much preferred. Maya didn't want to give up, so it was a good thing when she got an idea.

"HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY PET BLACK MAMBA SNAKE? Her name is Susan, and she got away from me a few minutes ago. If you see her, don't pick her up, because she'll bite anyone she doesn't trust, and she hates strangers! I would really like her back, so if you could just look along the ground around you, that would be a great help..." she shouted, trailing off. Some of the more weak-willed members of the crowd believed her lie and hopped up on whatever was around them. Maya 'scoured the ground for her pet snake' while making her way over to Estrella.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:16 pm

I could hear the murmurs of fear as they all take a step back. "May I take my wife now?" I ask. Without waiting for a response, I reach over to take my limp spouse into my arms. I could barely hear the cries of protest from the head peacekeeper. He gives me a solid shove back, and I reply the same way. I didn't want to fight this guy, but I wanted to take Ella home before they started asking questions. Black Mamba snake... I wonder how many of them knew that it only lived in Africa. Our climate was a little bit to cool for the deadly snake.

Last edited by libowy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 am

The peacekeepers left the scene alone and let people continue on with their days. I felt something touch me and pull me away, I hurt too much to even care but I could only assume it was Nathan. Such a helpful and kind man he was and he was all mine and I was truly blessed. I fought to stay concious and not fall into the blackness because honestly it scared me. I had a bunch of marks all over my front and a bit on my back. "Nathan." I mumbled very quietly it could be barely heard. "Home? Now?" I managed to get out but in a raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm

A weak smile appeared on my face. "Yes Ella. Home." I place one gently underneath Ella's arms, and the other behind her legs, before picking her up. "Maya?" I ask to get her attention. "You heard her. Home." It was just a short few blocks before we were home. I place my wife on the bed and gentle stroke her head. This was bad. It almost looked like they had sentenced her to death. "Maya Our clan's standing outside your door. Would you mind taking them home? I think The district's had enough for one day." I doubted the peacekeepers would be looking for anyone else today. One more death and it became a massacre. I'm sure they enjoy their jobs on days like this. "It's gonna be alright Ella." I say kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I didn't bother opening my eyes, I kept them closed and just let him carry me home. When I felt like I was settled down I tried my best to relax but it was hard when my body felt like it was burning but I knew it was just from all the marks all over my body. I finally opened them and looked up at Nathan. "I hurt." I managed to speak, I didn't know if we had anything to help the pain but I also didn't know if I could live. I wanted to live on and be with my friends and family. I reached out with a shaky hand and my hand rested on his cheek. "Stay?" I said weakly, "With me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Maya followed them in silence, and nodded when Nathan told her to go let the 'clan' go home. She shuffled outside and murmured, "Nate says you can go home now. It's safe enough at this point, don't worry." She offered a weak smile and checked in once on Estrella again before starting the trek home with a heavy heart.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:14 pm

I stock my hand through Ella's hair trying to force a smile. I really wanted to break down and cry. They whipped her for doing nothing but defending those she loved. Was love a concept the the peacekeepers couldn't understand? It must be. No one who understood love could be that heartless. "It's gonna be alright Ella." I say trying to keep calm. The door to the bed room flies open as Katie storms in. "What the hell was that?" She shouted at me. "Being her sibling and already being emotionally insecure I respond defensively. "I could ask the same of you! Why were you standing up there?" She gave me a shove into the bedside table, at which time I held up my dagger towards her. "I want you out of my house. Because of you Ella's like this!" Katie shook her head like she knew something I didn't and walked off. I watch down on our bed where my wife lied. My breath was still coming in quick burst from running and anger.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm

I was trying my best to stay calm and relaxed, my body ached all over, it was fine though, I saved my brother and that's all that mattered. He was alright and well and for me, I just went through a living hell. As long as they were safe and sound, right? Next thing I knew the door flew open and a big scene started, I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Katie and Nathan. After she left I looked at Nathan, he was the most wonderful thing in my life, and the thing that kept it going. "Just calm down, honey." I said softly, it had hurt so much to even say that. "I..Just.." I paused to regain strength again. "Want to...get..better." I said finally and my whole body was stinging, if we had any type of treatment that'd be wonderful, even snow would be joy but I don't think it was that time of year.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:56 pm

"I know. It's just..." I say with a loud sigh. "I wish there was something that I could to to help. I don't have anything to give... Until things settle down, I can't steal anything either. Both of us can't get whipped." I try and smile, but then fade. I still had to work tomorrow. I'd have to get Maya down here, and then try to make enough for some painkiller. uugghhh. Tomorrow would suck. I glance out the window. A hovercraft was present, dropping peacekeepers like bad habits, and five more just circling. The streets were filled with peacekeepers patrolling, gathering their dead, and burning ours. This was a revolt. Not a rebellion or uprising. Enough to scare the president. The thought made me mentally smile. We probably just killed him with a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:46 pm

I lay there not moving any limbs because I know it inflicts a lot of pain, and I really didn't need to cause more pain to myself. When he spoke I listened to his words and clung onto them. They were the only thing that really kept me present instead of being lost somewhere else. Why did things end up this way? I sort of liked to think what would have happened if I ever did get reaped, if I'd survive that, perhaps I'd have a better outcome? Despite all the pain it cause me my arm lifted, it felt like I was lifting a ton of bricks but in reality I wasn't. My hand rested on his cheek where my thumb moved softly rubbing his cheek. "I don't want you stealing things." My words come out raspy but I don't care. "I love you." I say speaking again and slowly my arm drops to my side. My eyes closed resting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hunger games robbed them of    What the hunger games robbed them of  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hunger games robbed them of
Page 1 of 1