The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe a New Friend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Maybe a New Friend? Left_bar_bleue150/150Maybe a New Friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Maybe a New Friend? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 am

Maybe a New Friend? Something_to_Dance_For_Clip1

Alyssa laughed as she played with her little brother, Sam, and her little sister, Eliza. They were so cute. She loved them more than anything. They squealed and giggled as she chased them around the yard. Well, Eliza squealed and Sam giggled. It was so nice to see that they still liked playing tag with her. Some of Alyssa's friends' siblings had stopped playing with them when they got older. But Sam was eleven now and he still loved playing with his sisters. 'Sam, Eliza, time to come inside.' their mother called. Sam and Eliza sighed before trotting inside. Alyssa smiled and walked out the gate of the yard. She was allowed to stay out for a while longer than her younger siblings. As Alyssa walked down the street she looked around. That was how she didn't see the person in front of her. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed after she had banged into them.

Last edited by Balisugar on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Maybe a New Friend? Left_bar_bleue150/150Maybe a New Friend? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Some girl crashed right into me, and my coffee sloshed around, dripping all over my arm. The pain was almost unbearable, but the cool evening air helped a little. A small yelp came from my startled lips and I looked at the girl, just about a foot shorter than me. She had lightish brown eyes with a darker brown ring around the egdes of the irises, along with reamy light tan color skin. Her thin figure and shoulder length dark brown hair kinda completed the figure with a feel of security. Thor suddenly was uneasy, and he could feel his arm continuing to burn as if he was holding it inside of a continuous flame. "Whoa there, Excuse me Miss, I'm sorry for crudely crashing here to you. My name is Thor, Son of Deblin. If there is anything I can do for you at this moment Just let me Know." I smiled and looked down at my arm which was still steaming. I'm going to have to have it looked at, Before My father see its, I thought a slight frown piercing my brow. I turned back and combined my left hand through my hair, then leaned against the brick post that marked the entrance to her long driveway.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

"Oh no, it's completely my fault!" Alyssa exclaimed. She stared at his arm with a feeling of immense guilt. It was all her fault! "I'm so sorry!" she said again. Alyssa looked hopelessly at his arm. It must've been some hot coffee because his arm was still steaming. If only she had been looking where she was going. Alyssa flicked her hair over her right shoulder and looked up at him. He looked familiar. He had bright blue eyes and ashy blonde hair. He looked so different from her even though they were from the same district. He still looked familiar though. "Do I know you from somewhere?" she asked. Alyssa paused for a moment and then held out her hand. "My name's Alyssa." she added.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 pm

"Probably my dad, He owns most of the Power stations.... Deblin Electric is the company name" I said and pointed at the big billboard over near the city. "Nice to Meet you Alyssa. And I'm Fine, Just a little spill is all.... Although i am all out of coffee, and you seem thirsty so, let me pull out my handy thermos" I said cracking a smile and reaching into my small pack, slung across my back. "Aw, here's a cup for you, and more for me... A little off the whole hello topic here, but May I ask why you are out so late?" I shifted back against the brick post, the rough edges popping some of my spinal cord, and making me all the more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 pm

"Ohhhhhh." Alyssa said. Now she understood. She gazed at the cup he was holding out to her. It would be really rude to decline the offer, but Alyssa hated coffee. So did the rest of her family. "No thanks." she said. "I don't like coffee." She paused again. "And I don't think I caught your name." she added. He knew her name so it was only right that she knew his. She knew that his father had two sons, so which one was this? "And I'm allowed out because I helped take care of my little siblings today. What are you doing out?" After she finished talking Alyssa looked at his arm again. It was still steaming gently. The coffee must have been really really hot.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 pm

"Thor, The Hot, Sexy Son, if you're wondering... And I, and you can't tell anyone at all... But i just came back from a Rave.... But if my dad knew, he would have me publicly Executed so, we should seriously keep this on the down low... I mean I value my life a lot here...." I said cracking another smile. I took a sip of her coffee since I had finished off my own. I glanced up at the sky, it was late, close to two in the morning but it was still bright as day with the all the lights going. I sighed and wished I could actually tell her that i was Dating someone, well not just anyone but with someone who would get my publicly Executed in the Capitol, It wasn't the capitol who hated people like me, but my Dad himself...
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Alyssa smirked when he told her his name. Well that was an interesting way to introduce yourself. Then she nodded. "Of course I won't tell anyone." she said. "If you want to keep it a secret them fine." Alyssa shrugged. She was very good at keeping secrets actually. She did it a lot for her friends. She glanced up at the sky. She should really be getting in. Alyssa didn't want her parents to worry. Plus, they might take away her nightime privileges if she stayed out really late. "Hey, I should probably go home. I want to be able to come out at night again and my parents won't let me if ai stay out really late." Alyssa waited for Thor's answer. She didn't want to say bye and just leave. That would be kind of rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a New Friend?   Maybe a New Friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a New Friend?
Page 1 of 1