The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 am

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Tumblr_m1roabyanR1r99f4t

"Okay. That's fair. You can take your time eating. I'm sure Aurie won't mind." I stand up and help Fleur up. "Okay, let's go."!I wave to Aurie and start walking back to my house with Fleur. "So...... How's life? Met anybody new?" I asked, trying to start a conversation between Fleur and I.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:37 am

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Tenth-circle4

Fleur Lemmings

Before we continued to walk on I did a whistle and then Sunny was over by my side. I pet her a bit and smiled. "Sunny, you take Aurie home..Make sure she's safe no matter what! You got that?" I asked and then next thing I knew Sunny was nuzzling my cheek and I smiled. "Good girl." I said and kissed her nose before she galloped over to Aurie. I waved at Aurie. "See ya in a bit!" I exclaimed. Then as Brandon and I started walking to his house, he started up a conversation and I gave him a small smile. "Life's fine, work is slow..Studies are boring." I say and then think if I met anyone and shook my head. "Nope, I have't had much time to do anything lately." I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I nodded. "I've just been looking for stuff. Maybe some way to make my mom a little happier. It may have been 4 years ago when my sister died, but my mom hasn't gotten over it yet. I still remember district 4." I remember the smell of the salty sea, and the sound of the waves. I smile remembering it all. I surely looked like someone from district 4. Misty and sparkly sea eyes, light brown hair. "I still have nightmares about the day my sister died. She was only 18." Then everything goes quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I had always felt bad for Brandon, even if he hardly said much about his mother I knew there was stuff going on with it. When he kept talking about it I felt the need to cheer him up, I mean I liked cheering people up and I didn't like to see them hurting. I stopped walking and I hugged Brandon. "Your sister's safe and sound now..She's alright and she's always with you." I say softly and pause, "As for your mom, it takes time to grieve over a lost one..You just need to try and get her to do things she likes and things that keep her mind off of other things." I tell Brandon trying to help him out meanwhile still hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

When Fleur hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back. It felt nice. My mom would never stop talking about my sister and it made me feel unwanted. That's why I was out of the house most of time. I was a fun person but at moments like now...... It's hard. I spoke while still hugging Fleur. "You're right. Time makes everything better. Sometimes in time better things happen. Things that make you happier."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled weakly as he started to say things more positive about it but I knew he still had other thoughts buried deep down and I couldn't stand to know that. I knew he felt unwanted and that thought made me frown. "By the way, you're wanted. Your mom still loves you, she just needs the time." I say gently. "Time heals wounds better than any medicine could." By this I had mostly meant emotional wounds not really battle wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I looked down. "Wanted by who? My mom loves me, but not the way she loved my sister. She loves me because I keep her alive." There's facts to be faced. "And I'm running out of time. It's only a matter of time before I'm reaped for the Hunger Games. I wouldn't be surprised." It was true. Everybody saw my sister die in the Hunger Games. Wouldn't it be interesting for the Capitol if the reaping balls were rigged and a past tribute's rebellious little brother was chosen?
Code:
[code]
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I looked up at Brandon with sad eyes. When he started to mention the games I still said nothing, I waited until he was finished speaking. "Brandon..Don't speak like that." I said and was actually concerned for him. "She may seem like this now but it's hard to lose your first born child..And even more so in the games." I say pausing and then looked down a bit before looking up again and at him. "You aren't unwanted, I want you around." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 pm

I closed my eyes. "It's true." Then I thought about my sister, and her boyfriend that she was going to marry. They were so in love, and it was all severed by a sword. They couldn't finish. Time is a curse too, because they didn't have enough time. U had to speak my thoughts. "Time is a curse too. My sister never finished with us, never finished with her boyfriend, they didn't have time." I opened my eyes. "I like having you around too Fleur."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Fleur Lemmings

As Brandon stood there and hadn't said much, when he did I sighed. "It can be but time is a beautiful thing when you use it wisely." I said silently. I didn't know what else to tell him, "The games is a cruel thing..It wasn't a matter of time in for her, the odds just weren't in her favor." I say sadly. "If you were placed in the games, you'd make it back home." I said looking up at him. I believed he'd have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm

I look up at Fleur. "If only I knew how to use time wisely. I would be able to make decisions in my life like who I truly care for and would be broken if they were gone. I decided on my sister that I truly cared for her but it was too late. It's always too late." I think about what she said about the games. "They never give a chance to say the unspoken words. The ones you've been holding in and waiting to tell someone." "Maybe. I'd definitely try to win."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I looked at Brandon and smiled at him a bit. "You'll learn sooner or later." I said and then broke away from the hug. It was still raining and I was almost soaked. "We should get to your place before we're drenched and also I'm hungry." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm

I smiled. "Okay let's go. I'm hungry too and Aurie is probably waiting for you I don't want to ruin your night." I then realized how truly soaked I was. "This might be the most drenched that I've ever been!" The rain was pouring down. I started to walk again with Fleur by my side. Then we were a few houses away from my house.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled, "I haven't been able to hang out with anyone lately, today has been the slowest day with the horses yet and will be slow for awhile..But it will probably be busy by next week." I said and then we kept walking. "I've been more drenched than this before." I say laughing. Soon enough I could see his house.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 pm

"Well you got to hang out with me. You also cheered me up. That's a special ability that can't go to waste. "What are you going to wear when you get into my house? I can change but are you gonna go to dinner all soaked like that?" I laugh. "My mom will LOVE that. My house is getting closer as I walk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

Fleur Lemmings

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's nothing much to cheer people up. I don't like seeing people upset." I said and then we kept getting closer and closer. "I don't know what I'm going to wear..Not like I have anything to change into." I said sighing, "I mean wearing your clothes wouldn't exactly be my ideal plan."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 am

"I guess I don't like seeing people sad etheir." We are almost to my house then. "Wearing my clothes wouldn't be ideal? You're right, I'm a guy. If you want though, I can maybe give you a jacket or something. But I'm pretty sure you don't want to wear brown cargo pants." I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 am

Fleur Lemmings

I laughed a bit. "I'll take a dry shirt if I can." I said. "My legs will dry just fine, most of my pan legs are covered by my boots so my boots got the worst of it all." I said. Finally we made it to his house and I waited for him to lead the way in, instead of being rude and just walking in my self.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 pm

"Okay." I said. Then I looked down at Fleur's boots. They did get the worst of it. When we got to my house, I opened the door and let Fleur in, then myself. My mom came to the door to see us soaking wet. "It's fine mom. We were just in the rain." My mom nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Fleur Lemmings

Before I walked any farther I opened the door again and took my boots off. I emptied the water out of my first boot and then set them down in the corner near the door. I did the same thing to the other one. I took my socks off while I was at it, no point in having wet socks. I waved to his mom before she walked off or something. I closed the door behind me and awaited for Brandon to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

"Mom, is dinner ready?" She shook her head. "Okay. I walked into mg room with Fleur and closed the door. I picked up the guitar my sister made me 5 years ago and started strumming on it. I heard the sizzling of food cooking in the backround of me playing guitar. "When was the last time you were in my room?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Fleur Lemmings

I followed Brandon to his room and afterwards he closed the door and picked up his guitar. I sat down on the floor and looked around for awhile. "The last time I was in your room? Probably three months or so ago." I said and and looked around again and then back at him. "So, do you have a shirt I could borrow for now? Mine's soaked." I said waiting for a reply. Of course I'd change again when I got to Aurie's, she had clothes that'd fit me better.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:04 pm

"It's been a while, more or less." I did a little song on my guitar. "Sure I'll get you a shirt." I walked up to my drawer and dig through my clothes and picked a black and white striped shirt. "It's the girliest one I've got." It was funny, because the shirt wasn't even close to girly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Fleur Lemmings

When he got me a shirt I took it and held it. I got up. "I'll just be, out where you aren't..So I can change my shirt without you looking." I said grinning and laughed. "We all know you would." I say winking at him before walking out and finding the bathroom. I closed the door and then took my wet shirt that was clung to my body off. I then slipped on the shirt he had given me. The warmth was comfy and I smiled. I walked back to where my shoes were and put my shirt down over there. I walked back to his room and came in and sat down again. "I'm back, did you miss me?" I asked laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 pm

"Okay so maybe I would look." Fleur went into the bathroom and I waited for her to come out. She returned shorty. "Yep, I really missed you. I was bawling my eyes out when you left. I thought I'd never be happy again." I looked at her in my shirt. "It looks good on you. You should wear guys' shorts more often." I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)   Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a friend(Sor, but open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next