The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:Diving:.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
.:Diving:. Left_bar_bleue150/150.:Diving:. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

.:Diving:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:32 am

I pushed with my powerful legs, surging through the crystal clear blue water, stay a good 5 feet from the floor, as to make sure not an animal could reach me. I felt the current of the ocean, pulling me out to sea. I looked up and saw the sun through the unbroken surface of the water. I slowly released a clasp of bubbles, causing the fish near me to split into thin air. I blinked and sank myself farther into the ground, I found a calm to my surprise, and tried to pry it open. I grabbed it, and moved to the surface. I paused only long enough to take a deep breathe of fresh air for another 8minutes under the water, and to chuck the wretched clam as far from me as possible. My parents died by such a temptation, I must get rid of it... and with that thought I sank underneath the water in a split second.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am

.:Diving:. Sophia-bush-063-01

I was walking down the beach I could feel the grainy warm sand underneath my feet as I did so. There was a light breeze and it ruffled my hair back a bit. My brown locks of hair were lightly flowing behind in the wind. The sun was beating down on my face and yet I still never got color in my face. I was wearing my bikini as usual but I held my wet suit in case I was to do any diving, I didn't want boys to be big perverts about it, even if I did flirt with them and I was crude.

I dropped my wet suit down and then I started to walk into the water. It was cold against my feet and I smiled. I was so used to the water it was almost as if I was meant to live in district four. I walked in farther and just sunk in and floated on my back. The water was peaceful. I then turned onto my stomach and began to swim out farther into the water.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:06 am

A splashing noise startled me, causing about the last of my time to float as bubbles up into the air. I pushed off the ground and broke surface almost colliding into the girl who came into the ocean. I gasped for breathe, and smiled, "Sorry, didn't see you there, Nice day huh?" I said looking up into the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Jessica Bell

I was peacefully swimming when I had almost been bumped into. It startled me and I looked at who it was and gave off a small smile. "It's alright, yea, it's quite nice out." I said and returned to floating on my back while looking up. "So, what are you doing all the way over here?" I asked trying to make a bit of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm

"Me? Oh I'm trying to Escape from my house for a while, It can be... Depressing in there" I said thinking about all the peace keepers hanging around the HQ. It was weird calling them my family, but they said i need to be watched out for, so here I am stuck. "What about you, I mean it's not like I'm the only one who's breaking the rules Miss." I gave a cocky half smile and curled up, so it looked like i was almost sitting on the water, A talent i have been perfecting for years.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Jessica Bell

I looked at the boy and smirked, "Oh wouldn't you like to know." I said teasingly, it was the way I was and I wasn't going to change for the sake of this guy. I lifted my arm up and brought my hand up to my forehead and made a shield with my hand over my eyes to protect them so I wouldn't have to squint too much. "I didn't know it was breaking the rules to swim." I say thinking about it, I had been swimming forever and the peacekeepers never did anything about it, so I didn't see a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:13 pm

"No, Not swimming, but don't let them find that divers suit... My parents were killed for diving, and yeah. It's just a warning, but be careful, serioulsy...." I said my voice getting tension in it, just like everytime i talked about my Parents. I sighed and stroked the water next to me... I breathed,m and turned off my mind, and the fish seemed to apear iut if the bubbles, and I remember my childish dream of wanting to be one... "I'm Gilan, or Gills as people call me... What about you?" I asked my usual grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Jessica Bell

I looked at Gilan for a moment, "It's not a divers suit, just a simple wet suit for heavy duty swimming that I do..Also so no perverts can stare at my chest or anything if I were wearing the suit." I say and then run my fingers through the water. "I'm Jessica, or Jess works. Nice to meet you." I say smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:32 pm

"Well, Glad we have and agreement, I love the name Jessica. It just rolls right off the tongue and is so... Mysterious" I said with another cocky smile. I Noticed that i had started to drift away from the girl, Jess. I paddled a little, barely making any noise at all.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:21 pm

.:Jaysee Vinca:.

I walked down the beach in my blue and green bathing suit. The sun's rays beamed down on my head as I walked towards my regular swimming spot. Somewhere of in the distance I heard a Mockingjay. As I got closer I noticed voices. "H-hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Diving:.   .:Diving:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Diving:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 4 :: Beach-
Jump to: