The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tarkit Shop/House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Tarkit Shop/House Left_bar_bleue150/150The Tarkit Shop/House Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

The Tarkit Shop/House Empty
PostSubject: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:44 am

The Tarkit Shop/House Girl-With-Brown-Hair-Blue-Eyes-Cute
Aurie Tarkit
The Shop was very small. It had only 4 rooms, one of which was the actual shop. But, it was nicer than most of the building on the road. Although, the road was more of a path than a road. The Shop was a wooden one floor building. The inside of it was just as you'd expect. A desk, a door, some shelves. The door had a small bell on the handle so we'd know when a customer arrived. I wish I could say the bell rung often, but I can't. No one had money, and we had to constantly lower our prices to get any customers. Which meant that we had no money. The shop hadn't been swept in days. We used to have mice, but Maple has memorized the hiding spots for all of them. In the corner, next to the desk, is a wooden door. That leads you to a small, ugly room with a table, some chairs, and a sofa. Then there are too bedrooms. One for Daddy, and one for me. Papa sleeps on the sofa. I stood at the desk, staring at the door patiently. But, my patience will only last so long. I sighed and walked into my room, hoping that I would eventually hear the familiar jingle of our bell.

Last edited by LimeGreenLily on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Tarkit Shop/House Left_bar_bleue150/150The Tarkit Shop/House Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

The Tarkit Shop/House Tenth-circle4

Fleur Lemmings

I had been spending my days not speaking to anyone, after that one night at dinner with Brandon and his mom and then the sleep over with Aurie. I had gone and stayed with the horses, we had finally started to breed them and we were awaiting for when they fowl would be born. We took extra good care of the pregnant horse and right now we had three pregnant horses. I eventually got the day off and decided to go visit Aurie.

I couldn't take Sunny to Aurie's house because Sunny was one of the pregnant horses and so I had to walk. I walked through the fields singing to my self and came across a few people, I waved to them smiling and then eventually came up to the houses and walked among them until I found the shop. I walked in and the bell could be hear, now all I had to do was wait for Aurie to come out into the shop area.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I grinned and dusted off my jeans. The bell had rung! This would be our third customer today! Papa would be so happy. I walked into the shop and found Fleur standing in the middle of the room. My heart sank. I loved seeing Fleur, but I had gotten my hopes up. My grin faded. Then I gave a weaker, but still genuine smile. I waved lightly to Fleur. I hadn't seen Fleur since our meeting and sleepover in early spring. Now it was late spring nearly summer, and Sunny must have been pregnant because Fleur was alone. Maple wandered into the room and looked up at Fleur with her large, round eyes. She lazily walked back to a small blanket laid out on the floor of the next room. The blanket was barely visible through the open door. The little blanket was Maple's "bed".
I gestured for Fleur to follow, and then walked into the next room. I sat on one of the chairs and pulled out a chair for Fleur. "Hey! How's Sunny?" I asked her. "Wait, no! Don't tell me... she's either pregnant or sick. Otherwise she would be standing outside, wouldn't she?" I said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 am

The Tarkit Shop/House Tenth-circle4

Fleur Lemmings

I smiled as Aurie came into the shop, obviously she had been waiting for a customer and not me. Maybe I should buy something to make her a bit more upbeat and maybe buy something to help her family out, Aurie refused me helping her in anyway but I suppose if someone kept offering to help me I wouldn't accept it either.

I followed Aurie into the room and then I managed to sit down beside Maple and her bed. I began to pet Maple smiling. "Awe, who's a cute little kitty?" I cooed at Maple and continued to pet her but soon scratched behind her ears. I still hadn't told Aurie about what happened with Brandon that one night, where we had both confessed our feelings for each other but I didn't know if Brandon wanted me to tell people or not. I didn't bring it up yet though, "Sunny's fine. She's just pregnant and we prefer not to ride our horses when they're pregnant." I said smiling. "We're going to have at least three new little guys on the ranch, work is going to pick up again, dad already bought a new cow so we could get some milk and sell that and even turn it into butter and start selling that as well." I said remembering my conversation with my parents this morning.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I grinned. "That's great! You have to tell me when they're born! I can't wait!" I said, now a bit happier that Fleur was here instead of a customer. I chuckled when Fleur cooed at Maple. I stopped smiling. Fleur had a certain look in her eyes that she only got when there was something on her mind. "What is it?" I asked, concerned. My bare feet were cold on the concrete floor, but I was used to it. I sat down next to Fleur and Maple. I stroked her along with Fleur.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 pm

The Tarkit Shop/House Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

I laughed a bit. "I'll be sure to tell you when they're born." I said smiling. "Maybe I'll name one after you." I said and then continued petting Maple. She was such a pretty cat and I loved her to pieces, how ever I only had a horse and a dog. I suppose she knew there was something on my mind and I sighed and gave a small smile. Once she sat down I looked at her. "You know that night when I slept over and before I came over I was at Brandon's for dinner?" I asked looking at her and bit my lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I nodded. "Yeah." I said. So, this was about Brandon. Maybe Brandon was having financial problems. No, that isn't that unusual. We all had financial problems. Even Fleur did sometimes. Not very often, but once in a while. Maybe he was sick. I didn't want to consider that. I showed my confusion on my face, hoping Fleur would tell me what was bugging her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:29 pm

The Tarkit Shop/House Tumblr_lskg6vLBDk1qbngkjo3_400

I sighed as I thought of the many ways I could tell Aurie. I had to tell her, she deserved to know and I wanted her to know. I continued to pet Maple and then looked at her. "Well, that night at Brandon's we were talking and one thing led to the next.." I said pausing trying to just get the words out. "Brandon and I are together now..I figured you deserved to know, and don't worry I am still going to hang out with you, I swear." I said hoping I made my self clear with this I didn't want her to feel like a third wheel because she wasn't and she never would be.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Aurie Tarkit
I smiled. "That's great!" I said, and I meant it. It would be different now, but that didn't mean it would be bad. "I can't wait to tease Brandon!" I said, giggling. Maple, who had probably grown bored of Fleur and I, stretched and walked out of the room and to the window. "I'm kinda glad it's Brandon, though. 'Cause I know he's nice." I said, hoping things wouldn't be awkward between us now. I smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 am

I smiled at Aurie, she took it well and that made me happy. "don't tease him too much, don't want you to chase him off." I said jokingly with a small laugh and then when she mentioned how she was glad it was Brandon I smiled, "I'm glad it's Brandon too." I said with a small giggle. "So what should we do?" I asked Aurie looking at her.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:16 pm

The Tarkit Shop/House Alexis_bledel_1280_800_may292010-500x315
Aurie Tarkit
I smiled warmly at Fleur. "Well, we could go down to your ranch. I could help with the horses. Besides, Maple loves all the trees. There isn't much to do here, and Pop is taking a nap." I suggested. I loved Fleur's ranch. It was always so bright and happy there. Much unlike our dreary shop. The concrete floors gave it a very gloomy mood. I hated anything even close to gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tarkit Shop/House   The Tarkit Shop/House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tarkit Shop/House
Page 1 of 1