The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't want you to feel sorry for me.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Left_bar_bleue135/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Empty
PostSubject: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:45 pm

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Tumblr_lke9f3i5oX1qfh0mx

"Who are you again? Sorry, I've been having a hard time remembering."

.:.:.:.To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when your down
To feel like you're being pushed around.:.:.:.

Sky Peterson's brother had just died. Sky, of course, had seen this coming. After all, he got himself trapped in a room, almost cooked to death, and then ran off without finding his allies. What as stupid way to die... He thought after watching it.
Sky had wandered off after that-he had been given a few days off of school to 'recover' but Sky didn't need to recover. He was perfectly fine.
He ended up in the Upper District, where illegal trading went on. Sky never did care for trade, but his brother, Klark, did. Klark would come up here every now and then to sell his creations. Klark had been quick with his hands, but, unlike Sky, wasn't quick in the brain.
As Sky walked, a few people gave him sympathetic looks. He realized that they must have known his brother, and traded with him.
"I don't need your sympathy..." Sky muttered.
Suddenly, someone was yelling. "WATCH OUT!!" Before he knew it, Sky was on the ground. A crate had fallen, and pieces of wood, wires, bolts, and batteries were all over the ground. He looked at the pieces, and realized that they would be used for some sort of small machinery.
"You should have watched where your going..." He said, frowning.

.:.:.:.To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
And if you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life.:.:.:.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Left_bar_bleue150/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Black-brown-hair

D I S T R I C T S I X
[
identify
]

Lexi hummed to herself as she walked through the upper district. Usually she steered clear of this place for obvious reasons. But today she felt adventurous. And now that she was here Lexi realized the Upper District wasn't so bad. It wasn't filled to the brim with bad sorts of people who do the illegal trading. I was quite pleasant actually. She smiled as she looked around and kept walking. Lexi's smile faded as she saw Sky. She only knew his name because his brother had gone in the games. And died there. Lexi figured he'd had enough of all the sympathy though, so she placed the smile back on. Then it faded again as some idiot crashed into him. "Are you alright?" she asked when she reached him.

Last edited by Balisugar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Left_bar_bleue135/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:26 pm

"Who are you again?  Sorry, I've been having a hard time remembering."

To feel lost

Sky sighed. Typicall. I fall, and then of course someone comes to my rescue... Sky thought to himself.
Sky looks at the girl.
"Does it look like I'm ok? I could use some help getting up."
Sky thought it was typicall to ask someone for their help when they've just fallen.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Left_bar_bleue150/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Lexi frowned slightly. Sky was rude. Generally when someone asked if you were okay you didn't say 'does it look like I'm okay?'. Most people said yes or no. Obviously Sky hadn't got the memo. Not wanting to be rude herself Lexi held out a hand so Sky could use it to pull himself up. "I'm Lexi by the way." she said. He would probably jut be rude again, but she didn't care. Lexi would just leave if he was rude. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 pm

To feel lost

Sky took the girls hand and stood up. And noe she'll tell me her name like what most people do. And then I'll tell her mine. And then we'll be best friends forever!! Hah, no, that doesn't really happen. He thinks right before the girl tells him her name. It seemes a little familier...maybe he heard it at school? Ever since he woke up, Sky's had some trouble remembering names and faces. He knew them, but he couldn't make the connection.
"Sky. But you probably already knew that-seeing that my brothers dead, you know. In fact, both of our tributes are already dead. I kind of expected that Star giel to go all crazy and start killing everyone so she could talk to their spirits." He said. Sky was a little dissapointed that 6 would go yet another year with no tribute.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Lexi gazed at Sky in an unimpressed way. "Yeah I know your name." she said. So what? It wasn't a big deal to know someone's name. Lexi paused for a moment as she took in Sky's words. "I never really thought Star would start killing everyone." she admitted. "I did think thath out of all of them she would go crazy though." And it turned out that Lexi had been right.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

To feel lost

Sky looked at Lexi with curiousity. How could she not see it? The girl had been obsessed with blood!
"If she hadn't been killed then, than her insanity probably would have caused her to become a killing machine..." Sky trailed off getting lost in his thoughts.
"I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?"
Sky had become very forgetful since his coma...his parents had become more worried. Sky knew that he changed...but he didn't know how to change back. He didn't know how to do a lot of things. Like make friends or 'feel' things.
If this girl were to read my thoughts, then she'd probably be the type to feel sorry and want to become my friend...and I really could live with out that.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Lexi nodded thoughtfully. Star turning into a killing machine could have been a possiblility. Star was dead now though. There wasn't any use talking about it. "We were talkling about how I should know you because your brother went int the Games." she reminded him. Lexi gazed at Sky thoughtfully. He seemed sort of fragile. No doubt anyone would be if they had come out of a coma in time to see their brother killed by a giant chipmunk.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 am

To feel lost

Sky had to think for a moment.
"No... No we were talking about that Star girl and that if she hadn't been killed then her insanity would progress and she'd become a killing machine. I remember..." Sky had the faintes memory that someone had told him about Star before and how she made up lies. But he couldn't exactly remember where he heard it, and who he heard it from.
"N-never mind. It's gone..."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:19 am

Lexi shrugged. "I thought you meant before we started talking about Star." she explained. There wasn't anything else to say really. Lexi studied Sky for a moment before speaking. "Maybe the memory will come back to you." she suggested. "That sometimes happens to me." That was the truth. Lexi could sometimes just feel a memory at the edges of her mind and she couldn't quite remember it but she knew it was there. It happened in conversations to. Sometimes she would just forget what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm

To feel lost

"Well it's more like..." Sky began trying to think of a good example.
"It's like when your in fog and you know that your your in District 6, your just not sure where... I'm sorry I'm probably not making any sence."
This was the thing why Sky didn't like talking to other people. They never really understood what he said.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 pm

"It sort of makes sense." Lexi said carefully. She'd actually never been in fog so she couldn't connect with an experience she'd been in. But she could imaging what it would be like in fog. Surrounded by grey, not knowing where you are. Not knowing which way is the right way. But that was just her imagination. She didn't know if it was really like that in fog.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

To feel lost

"See? You don't understand what I'm saying." He sighed and went over to a set of chair's to sit down. And now she'll come over here and say that she's sorry for something. But I won't understand what. He thought, looking down.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Lexi watched Sky sit down and then followed him over. Mainly because if she didn't then she would have nothing else to do. Plus, her legs were getting tired from all this standing. "Yeah I don't really understand." she admitted. "I've never been in a fog. It's not particularly appealing." Lexi settled j to her hair. It was quite comfortable even though it was wooden. She gazed at Sky to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

To feel lost

Well, she didn't say sorry. That's simply probably because of her personality.
Sky, was slightly surprised to hear the fact that Lexi had never been in fog before.
"Really? Not once? That's real weird. What did you do, stay inside when it was foggy out? How did you get to school?"
This really sparked Sky's curiosity. It was different to hear that someone hadn't gone into fog before.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

"Yeah, I stayed inside. And it was never foggy when I was going to or coming back from school." Lexi replied. "Have you ever been in fog?" For some reason Lexi really wanted to go in fog. Just for the experience. She probably wouldn't like it if she get went in it though. No doubt it would just make her damp. And she'd probably gt list in it. Lexi had an absolutely terrible sense of direction. She had only just learnt how do get around District 6 without gettinv lost. All the other times she'd tried Lexi had got list at least once.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 pm

To feel lost

"Yea, of course I've been in fog before. It gets real foggy after we've had a lot of rain and it's humid out at the same time."
Sky was still surprised that Lexi hadn't been out in fog before. Fog was a natural occurrence, so of course she should have been through it.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Lexi frowned slightly. He made it sound weird that she'd never been in fog. But Lexi knew lots of people who hadn't been in it before. It wasn't that weird. After all, who goes outside when it's raining? It just didn't make much sense. Silence started to stretch as Lexi thought about fog. When she became aware of the silence she tried to think of something to say. She couldn't think of anything hough. Lexi wasn't much of a conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 pm

To feel lost

"So...were you a friend of my brother's?" He asked Lexi, dropping the topic on fog. He still thought it was strange that she hadn't been in fog before.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Lexi was relieved when Sky started talking. She listened to his question and then shook her head. "Not really." she said. "I saw him around school and occasionally talked to him, but nothing more than that." Lexi was a bit sad that she hadn't made mire effort to get to know Klark. Now henwas dead. Killed by giant chipmunks. Lexi reall hadn't seen that death funny. It would've been funny, if it was just a TV show and Klark didn't die. But since it wasn't and he did it wasn't funny at all.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

To feel lost

Sky shrugged. "Eh, it's okay. He kind of tries to get into other people's business... or he did try..."
Sky wasn't all that sad with his brothers death, he saw it after he went going solo. Plus, Klark wasn't a fighter, so Sky was pretty sure that he wasn't coming home.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Lexi blinked at Sky. He didn't seem all that bothered that his brother was dead. Lexi frowned slightly. Was that his way with dealing with Klark's death, or was he honestly not bothered about it? It wasn't her business though. Lexi should just stay out of it. Most people got annoyed when someone pryed into their business, even if their initial intentions were good.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

To feel lost

Sky smirked and looked at her.
"Surprised, huh? Yea...I was actually a little surprised, too. I mean, it's my brother. But...I just can't seem to remember..." Sky began to ramble off again.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm rambling again."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Lexi just nodded mutely when he asked if she was surprised. She was just focusing on keeping most of the shock from her face. She was doing quite well actually. That was a bit strange since Lexi isn't much of an actor. But oh well. Sky was starting to ramble, but he realized he was doing it before he could go too fat. "That's okay." she said when he apologized. Everyone should get to ramble once in a while. It helped get things off your chest.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 pm

:.:.:"...but he realized he was doing it before he could get to fat". Hehehehe:.:.:

To feel lost

Sky was a little dissapointed to hear that this was the first time Lexi had come here by herself. Oh, gosh. What does she do in her spare time? She's never been in fog and is here for the first time by herself. Actually, I think it's my first time here, too.
"Thats okay." He said as someone else he didn't know walked up to him, claiming he knew his brother.
"Well, thats great that you knew Klark, but he's dead now. Did you happen to know me, by any chance?"

Last edited by Poppy Pip on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't want you to feel sorry for me.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 6-
Jump to: