The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't want you to feel sorry for me.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Lexi frowned slightly. She didn't want to disappoint Sky, but she couldn't lie. "Sorry, but I can't help. I don't come here often. This is my first time here alone." Lexi glanced around, seeing if she could find anything anyway. Nothing came to mind though. This area was just too unfamiliar. "Maybe if we just wander around you can find something." she suggested. That could work.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Laken walks up to sky. "I didn't really know your brother, but I saw him around the factory I worked in" laken sighs. "The factory that my father died in"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue135/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:12 pm

:.:.:"...but he realized he was doing it before he could get to fat". Hehehehe:.:.:

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Tumblr_lke9f3i5oX1qfh0mx

"Who are you again? Sorry, I've been having a hard time remembering."

.:.:.:.To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when your down
To feel like you're being pushed around.:.:.:.

Sky was a little dissapointed to hear that this was the first time Lexi had come here by herself. Oh, gosh. What does she do in her spare time? She's never been in fog and is here for the first time by herself. Actually, I think it's my first time here, too.
"Thats okay." He said as someone else he didn't know walked up to him, claiming he knew his brother.
"Well, thats great that you knew Klark, but he's dead now. Did you happen to know me, by any chance?"

.:.:.:.To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
And if you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life.:.:.:.

:.:.:Wow. Somehow, this message was placed in my previous message. Probably because I'm at my grandpa's and using my ipod XP:.:.:
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

"Yeah I heard the name sky tossed around here and their... I wonder." Laken pulls out a very small figurine of a model airplane."one of the workers gave this to me after my fathers death. Does it have any significance with you"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 am

Lexi watched as a random guy came up and started talking to them. She had no idea who he was and neither did Sky obviously. Lexi really hated when people just started randomly talking to you without even saying hello. Or, in this guy's case, introducing themselves. She would just go home and fume in private. "Well, I should really be going. Bye." She stood up, waved to the boys and walked away. Hopefully she wouldn't get lost on the way home.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue135/150I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Tumblr_lke9f3i5oX1qfh0mx

"Who are you again? Sorry, I've been having a hard time remembering."

.:.:.:.To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when your down
To feel like you're being pushed around.:.:.:.

Sky looked at the small model plane in the boy's hands.
"Nope. Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. But, I've had a hard time remembering anything, so I might have. But, it doesn't bring anything up." He said, looking back at Lexi, who was leaving.
"Oh, bye. Nice seeing you."
Sky had gotten a little tired of being cooped up in his house with his mourning mother.

.:.:.:.To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
And if you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life.:.:.:.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well alrighty then. If you need me I will be at the figurine and trinkeshop down the road
" and with that laken leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want you to feel sorry for me.   I don't want you to feel sorry for me. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't want you to feel sorry for me.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 6-
Jump to: