The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I should be used to it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I should be used to it  Left_bar_bleue150/150I should be used to it  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

I should be used to it  Empty
PostSubject: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 pm

I should be used to it  Tumblr_lmpn64CJQe1qazm8bo1_500

I sit by the path my my house. Well, it's acutally a shed. Jack was inside sleeping. Had I created a home for him? Or just ruined his life? My hands were feeling the grass nearby. I used to live in district 6. I ran away as a 12 year old. I'm 15 now. Jayk is 6 now. I sigh and watch the wind blow. It's getting late but I don't care.

Last edited by Rccheetah on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I should be used to it  Left_bar_bleue150/150I should be used to it  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:05 pm

I should be used to it  Zendayacoleman

D I S T R I C T F I V E
[
identify
]

Alyssa glanced up at the sky as she walked through the houses of District 5. It was getting a bit dark. She had made the right choice to start walking home. Alyssa flicked some of her darkish brown hair over one shoulder. It always fell in front of the shoulder and that annoyed Alyssa occasionally. But she would never change her hair. She loved it, it worked for her. As Alyssa was walking she saw a boy sitting in front if an old shed type thing. She had seen him a few times before. But Alyssa had never learnt his name. Still, the boy looked sad, or miserable. She couldn't just leave him like that. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked as she walked up to him. He might just reject her, and Alyssa was fine with that. She just wanted to know if he was alright.

Last edited by Balisugar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm

I look up and see a girl walking by. I havent really seen her much, considering the fact the I recently dropped out of school. I had to make sure that Jayk and I survived. I looked up when the girl spoke. "I don't think I'll ever be okay. Ever again." I look back down, and put my right hand over my bent knee.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Alyssa sat down next to the boy. "Why not?" she asked softly. No one deserved to be unhappy every day. Alyssa was the type of person who wanted everyone to have at least some happiness. It looked like she was going to have some troubles win that outcome with this boy. Alyssa gazed at him, hoping he would tell her the truth. It was more likely he would just reject her though. That would be his problem then.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 pm

The girl sat down. Fantastic. Another person. Maybe she'll wake up Jayk. I sigh and my stomach growls. "Shut up" I silently say to my stomach. I don't want this girl to know how starved I am. I look back up at her. "I screwed up." I think of how if I had stayed in district 6 and exposed my abusive parents they'd be sentenced to death. Jayk and I could've been safe from dying. Execpt for the Hunger Games. Even though we live here a bit illgeally I am still eligible for the reaping. Jayk is a safe six year old. I sigh once more. "I tried to give my brother a better life by running away to here. Away from my abusive parents. I've been forced to grow up to fast. I live in a shed."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Alyssa kept her face clear of emotions. No doubt this guy was sick and tired of sympathy. She would be if she was in his situation. She heard his stomach growl and looked at him. For him it probably wasn't a strange occurrence to be hungry. Alyssa mentally sorted through her pockets, trying to think if she had any food. She brightened as she remembered the roll she had. Alyssa got it out and made sure it was edible. "Here, have this." she said, pressing the roll into his hands. She didn't need it. There was food at home. Alyssa thought his feelings. "Just because you didn't want you or your brother being beaten by abusive parents doesn't mean you screwed up." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I look up as the girl passes me the roll. My face lights up. "Wait.... Are you serious?!" I say excitedly as I feel the roll. Boy, this would be a real treat for Jayk and I. Then my smile drowned away. "I ruined his life. And my own." I shook my head. "I'm only 15 but I have to act like I'm 30."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 pm

"Of course I'm serious." Alyssa said. "Why else would I give it to you?" Alyssa had to smile at his excitement. Since he no longer had parents a simple roll was probably a big treat. Then her face saddened at his next words. Instinctively Alyssa wrapped her arms around him in a comforting hug. She always did that when people were sad or miserable or depressed. Then she took her arms away, realizing that he might not like being hugged by a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

I ripped off a small piece of the roll and put it in my mouth. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. It was hard to speak. "T-thank you." I said gratefully. "You are so kind. Unlike many others who rub themselves in my face." After I said my next words the girl gave me a hug. I had only gotten these from Jayk. It felt great. She quickly pulled away. I smiled. "I never got you'd name."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Alyssa smiled as he said she was kind. She did try, and obviously it worked. Alyssa liked having a reputation of being kind and caring. When people liked you it meant that you were a good person. "My name's Alyssa." she told him. "And I don't think I ever caught your name either." It was so weird how they had been having a great conversation without even knowing each others name's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Random, Pointless Skipping With No Real Effect :D   I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

I should be used to it  Tumblr_lyorhodZ0Z1qbeqbr

Evie skipped by holding a struggling black kitten in her arms. She glanced over at the two people she saw talking. Aw, that boy looks kind of sad... but the girl seems sweet enough. He'll probably cheer up. She turned back to the road in front of her and trotted along, mentally wishing the best for them. She twirled across the road and headed for home, pausing every now and then to look at whatever caught her eye, whether it be flowers, a stray cat, a fight, or even a sad-looking boy and a girl just talking. Evie hurried along on her way with a smile, letting the flow of her life continue.

(Sorry, kind of a pointless post... hope it does't disrupt the conversation too much. I just felt like writing something. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 pm

I smiled. What a nice name. Alyssa. "I like that name. Alyssa." Tgen I looked down and up, and finally said, "My name is Wesley. Wesley Beckett." I extend a hand, hoping the girl who is apparently named Alyssa will shake it. I'm not used to being around nice people.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Wesley." Alyssa said, shaking his hand. She was glad to see that hge liked/trusted her enough to tell her his name. "So how old is your brother?" she asked. It was really just to keep the conversation going. Alyssa liked talking to Wesley. It was nice. Plus Alyssa wanted to see if they had something in common. She had a little brother, maybe Wesley did too.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I shook Alyssa's hand, gladly. Then I relized something. I was smiling. For the first time since I was 12. This girl made me smile. Wow. "Nice to meet you too." I kept smiling. "You wanna know something? You were to first person to make me smile in 3 years. 3 years." I could tell she was surprised. "My little brother Jayk is 6. He really looks up to me, and I love nothing more in thisworked than him. I'd do anything for Jayk."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Alyssa's eyebrows lifted in surprise. He hadn't smiled in three years? "Well I'm glad to be the one to see you smile after all that time." she said honestly. Alyssa loved making people happy. And she was generally good at it. "I have little brother too." she told Brandon. "Except he's twelve, and his name is Sam. Is also have a sister who's ten. Her name is Eliza." Alyssa paused for a moment, wondering what else to say. "Is Jayk inside?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should be used to it    I should be used to it  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should be used to it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 5 :: Houses-
Jump to: