The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Lying with her back on the ground, utterly calm, Adara thought about the future and what she should do next. I wonder how long it'll take them to forgive... and, more importantly, forget. She pushed back a lock of blonde hair that had fallen in front of her face and let out a sigh. She was rather tired. Tired of Maria, tired of Griffin, and tired of this whole.... incident. The rules had changed, and Adara didn't know where she stood. Eh, it doesn't matter. I never play by the rules anyway. They'd better be ready to see me again, because I haven't given up yet. Well, I kind of did give up on Griffin. But that doesn't mean I'm done. I've just changed my objective. Adara put a hand on her forehead, fed up with herself. Gawd, now I sound like some stupid cliche villain and the end of a story who was defeated but needs some last line like 'I'll get you, blahblahblah, if it's the last thing I do! You haven't seen that last of me yet!' Ugh. I've seriously got to change that. She looked around at the people passing by. "Hello. Goodbye. I don't know you. You have no idea how bored I am," she called to a random stranger, who gave her a funny look and hurried away. Adara laughed, then jabbed herself in the arm with a fingernail and scolded herself. "NO! We do NOT shout stupid things at random people! Bad Adara! Now is not the time to go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

"I can. Alright good." I take a nice deep breath. "What do you think would get you to closure with your brothers or closer to closure? Is there something maybe they never finished? Or maybe something you never got to do with them?" This is how I recovered after my father's death.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:38 pm

I looked at Griffin, "I don't know, I don't ever recall there being anything they didn't finish..As for anything I never got to do with them I don't have a clue." I said sadly. "I just miss them I want them back, they didn't deserve to depart this world..And if I just had the money to have gotten the stupid medicine my little brother needed he'd still be here today..I was too late to save him, I could have if I had just gotten enough money, he died in my arms as I sang to him softly." I said and tears streamed down my face.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:01 pm

"Don't cry." I say softly. Th wins started lightly blowing as I put my arms around Maria. "He's in a better place now. Some doors close, and our wish they were still open. But new doors open, an they bring good things into life. Just give it some time Maria, it'll be alright."

Occ- I decided finally that I'm officially getting rid of my district 3 charrie.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:04 am

I sighed as he spoke, he was right but for me to let go was hard because to me it felt like my little brother had just died. "I just wish I could have done something for him you know? Anything to even get a chance to properly say good bye to him." I say and one tear manages to escape this time. I leaned against him as the wind was picking up lightly. "I think if I properly said goodbye in some way I could get some form of closure." I say looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:45 pm

"Well, what if..." I think for a minute. "What if you could do something for him, something that would be saying goodbye, to help let him go. Do you think that would help?" I know I have to do everything in my power to help Maria. "Besides that, I'm having some trouble thinking."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 pm

I look at Griffin and I don't know what to do. What was the one thing my brother wanted to do and he couldn't do it? I thought for a moment. There was one thing I know he would have wanted to do but that was only half of what I'd want to do for him. "Griffin, I need a piece of paper and a pencil or something." I say looking at him. "I want to write out a good bye note to all his friends, the people I know he'd have wanted to say good bye to." I say at last.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm

"Okay." I run over to my house and let myself inside. I search for a pencil and some paper, eventually I find some, so I run back out and hand it to Maria. "This is a good idea." I sit and watch her start writing. She's pretty fast, well faster than I am. "How old was your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:02 pm

When he went to go get paper I sat there and let a few tears roll down my face. I quickly wiped them away as he came back. I started to write as soon as the paper and pencil was given to me. I knew exactly what I was writing and what I wanted to say. When I finished I gave him the pencil back and smiled. "Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. "You do know...Adara wont stop now. She may claim to stop but she wont. Adara almost always gets what she wants." I say quietly looking down as I twiddle my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 am

I stopped counting what day of the games a while ago. In fact, I have to force myself to watch the games now. It makes me sick watching that district 3 boy. He seems really talented but.. every second more that he lies he's taking Maria away from me. What happens in she comes home and is heartbroken that he's gone? Or worse.... That she dies. My friends tell me that it'll be alright, that she's trying to win for me. But what I'm scared and angry about is if she decides to sacrifice herself for him, almost screaming into my ear I DON'T LOVE YOU GRIFFIN. Watching them in that cave... I shut off the TV and go outside. The air has a light breeze, they way I like it. I go out into a huge open field and just sit down. I close my eyes and try to stay calm. But instead I start screaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?   Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of All People, Why Did it Have to Be...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: Houses-
Jump to: