The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a sheep...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a sheep... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a sheep...   Looking for a sheep... Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Maya covered her face with a hoodie before heading out to the Upper District. She felt the need to buy a new sheep in honor of Estrella, and was determined to find one in a way that was against the Capitol, so the sheep could represent her friend's survival. I never knew I was that superstitious... thought Maya. She glanced around for any obvious sheep bleating and running around the place. "Hmm..." she murmured, nudging a passerby on the shoulder, and mouthing 'sheep?' with a curious expression on her face. The man nodded, grinned eerily, and lead the way to the corner of a building where someone stood.

"Hello?" Maya whispered. "Hm, do you know where I can find a sheep? Or lamb. Or mutton. Anything's fine, although the cheapest is best, and I'm not going to eat it, so the weight doesn't matter..."
Back to top Go down

Looking for a sheep...
Page 1 of 1