The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawnstar's charrie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Name: Romana Duchannes
district: 12
family: all deceased or dead except her uncle, Finn
brief hiatory: Roma's mama died when she was born, making Roma the oldest and only child. She grew up with her dad until last year. He died of starvation, as he had fed Roma before himself. Roma then went to live with her uncle Finn and has been ever since.
phyical appearance: she has short, brown choppy hair. She stopped growing at the age eleven, make her very short. She is 5'11. She is very skinny, but sort of muscular, as she had helped out with the heavy duty jobs when her uncle made her.
Personality: she can be rude or very withdrawn. Around her friends she is usually happy. Around strangers, sue is either shy or angry. She doean't talk much,nor is she very bright, ut she is loyal to those loyal to her.
Flaw: she is VERY bi polar and her moods swing quite a bit.
pets: none.
rich or poor: poor.
weapon of choice: a bow and arrows.
talents: singing,dancing,and poetry. Good left handed and right with a knife, fast, and manipulitive.
other: none.

Last edited by Dawnstar on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:13 pm

I don't think bipolar-ness would be a flaw that would hurt them in the arena. And did you PM the Gamemakers the code word?
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Welcome to the site! And Alex, you do have a good point. Once you maybe add another flaw, and PM one of us the word, we'll be able to accept Romana. Thanks for joining, by the way! :]
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

But but but... Katie toldme to make one! And hah. You wouldn't know unless you had bipolar likeme.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:26 pm

So, Katie knows you know the word? Sorry for being so confused. I'd say just add another flaw, maybe just a phobia or something, and she'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:28 pm

She does and fine whatever. Even though bipolar makes me depressed more often than mad, I guess it isn't a flaw.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

I'll accept that! Your character is approved! Have fun role-playing! :]
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dawnstar's charrie Left_bar_bleue400/400Dawnstar's charrie Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Yeahh Sorry, I was at my friends and his internet was down >.< She did PM me the codeword
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dawnstar's charrie Left_bar_bleue150/150Dawnstar's charrie Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm

any Talents that will help this charrie in the games?

Or will she be the weak one to pick off before the games heat up?
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Ha. Wow I am always called weak. Blah. Nice insult.. but sure. How about she is fast, skilled with a knife, left hand or right, and hmm, she can manipulate people.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dawnstar's charrie Left_bar_bleue150/150Dawnstar's charrie Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Add that to her talents xD and I see no issues with the chances of this character in the hunger games, should she be reaped.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Umm excuse me, but calling her weak is calling me weak. Her origanal is me basically and I am so sick of bullies! But I will add it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 pm

I was calling her weak in the sense of her chance of survival in the arena, based on the talents you provided, none of which give her any edge in a deathmatch.

It was a strong personality, just didnt seem like she would last long in a fight based on the info you had provided.

Sorry for insulting you.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Its fine. I have heard worse. I am just not having a good day. Sorry for snapping at you.

And is the word rum okay to use as like her saying? Rum= good,awesome.. ect
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:57 pm

sure, although i prefer Rum as in the drink.

then again I am also a big fan of Captain Jack Sparrow xD
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 am

Smile well I am a huge fan of Han Alister from The Seven Realms series. Rum means good there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawnstar's charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnstar's charrie   Dawnstar's charrie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawnstar's charrie
Page 1 of 1