The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
ATTENTION! Left_bar_bleue150/150ATTENTION! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:03 am

The School Has Opened!

What is the school? You might ask.

Well it's where a group of us more literate writers will help new comers and others who would like to improve there writing, there is also room for improving so don't feel like you're being picked on! At this school we help you with..

Spelling, punctuation, grammar, character sheets, expanding your posts, and other fun stuff! (: The school cost you know points or nothing in general! In fact we will give you points if you even just sign up at the school. Some of it isn't quite ready for use for I will need to explain what each one does but as soon as I do that, you can all be off on your merry little ways and get to some learning!

Remember...WE give YOU points! We may recommend a few of you or all of you to come to the school. We will also have a section to teach new members how the games work and how to use the dice. We can ALL learn more, I know I sure can and what could possibly be a better way than learning it from a fellow friend or role player? Sometimes others explain it in better ways a teacher or adult can't teach us so I expect to see you all there!

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!
Page 1 of 1