The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebony Summers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony Summers

Ebony Summers

Female Posts : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ebony Summers Left_bar_bleue150/150Ebony Summers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Name: (First and Last) Ebony, Summers
Age/Birthday: 28th May 1995 (17)
District: 12
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.])
Father:
Name: Jacob Summers- Alive
Personality: He is a kind made but since his wife died he’s become very self-absorbed and leaves all the work to Ebony, he works in the coal mine and often gets ill.
Mother:
Name: Ophelia Summers
Personality: she was a very kind and loving woman and kept the family together, she kept Ebony and her father from fighting and since her death they fight all the time.
Brother:
Name: Aiden Summers
Personality: he is a rebel and likes to do his own thing, he doesn’t want to go into the reaping, he is nervous around his father as he also gets abused.
Brief History: Her mother died of starvation and her father works in the coal mine, she relies on what she can hunt and kill as food for her family, unlike Gale and Katness she doesn’t really go to the Hob much, she tends to trade as a single until with people like Peeta and the mayor. She gets into fights at school when people bully either her or any of her family or friends. She was dumped by Hunter and become really depressed and stopped hunting for a while but her family started to starve so she had to continue life as it was, it knocked all her confidence and self-esteem.
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Height: 5'1 Weight: 8 ½ stone Bra Size: 32DD Hair Colour: Black Hair Style: wavy, cascades down her back Eye Colour: Emerald green Eye Size: normal, medium Eyelash Length: Long Body Type: curvy and petite Skin Tone: pale Style: she wears black jeans, hunting boots that her mother and father got her for a birthday present, skin tight black vest, black belt. Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: gash on her thigh from a fighting accident, has gets cuts all the time due to being in the woods so often. She has both her earlobes pierced twice. Bird on her hip flying out of a cage.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Ebony is very sweet and caring once you get past the slightly hostile exterior, she has built up wall around her heart because she doesn’t want to get hurt again after her ex-boyfriend hurt her. She is very protective of her loved ones and can be very short tempered, when she gets scared or injured she uses her animal instincts and tends to either run or become extremely violent and can end up self-inflicting pain on herself. She takes her anger out on inanimate objects rather than people.
Flaw: (At least 1) clumsy, shy, short tempered
Pets: cat {midnight}
Rich or Poor?: Poor
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow
Talents: (Must list at least three.) climbing and stammered, hand to hand combat, plants
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..): mysterious, innocent but sexy
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3): mean
Other: N/A
[img][/img]Ebony Summers Carly%252BRae%252BJepsen%252BPNG

Last edited by Ebony Summers on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : errors in info adding in district and changing status)
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ebony Summers Left_bar_bleue135/150Ebony Summers Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Okay, a couple things.

1. we isn't a district, but I suppose that you mean District 12, correct?

2. This is the biggie. So, under Ebony's history, you say that she does what she can to survive, hunting and trading and her father working in the coal mine, giving me the impression that she's very poor, right? But then, as I kept reading you said she was rich. Could you explain that a little more?

3. What do you mean she was dumped by 'Hunter'? Is Hunter an NPC(character that's their, but isn't roleplayed by anyone) or another member's character(just wondering, because if it's another member's character you have to have their permission to put it that they were dating)

Other then those three things, great character!
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Ebony Summers

Ebony Summers

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah she's in District 12, sorry i forgot to write that i'll add it in in a sec

she's poor but i forgot as that info is the info i use for all my RP's that i do over email etc >.<

and Hunter is a character i made up and is her ex boyfriend in all my RP's he isnt an actual character just someone in her past that i created for an RP ages ago and just keep using

I'll make those changes now though ^^
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance::

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Also something else I'd love to point out, is your profile pic the picture for your charrie? If so you'll have to change it because someone else is already using Carly-Rae Jepsen as their face claim(picture) Just thought I'd mention that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ebony Summers

Ebony Summers

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am

Done
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I don't see anything else... Ebony is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ebony Summers

Ebony Summers

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:49 pm

awesome thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebony Summers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebony Summers   Ebony Summers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebony Summers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: