The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Returning Home Left_bar_bleue150/150Returning Home Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

After all of the stuff at the Capitol, they finally let me come home. I wave to the crowd of people as my train pulls in. I get off they train and people cheer, shouting my name. The best feeling in the word. I wave to everybody with a huge smile. I'm so glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 am

.:Jaysee Vinca:.

I stand in the crowd. I see Hunter emerge from the train. I'm happy he came back, but he's still a career. He trained for it, and that gave him an advantage. Estrella was the real talented one, she never had a bit of training yet she made it into the final two. I just stare at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 am

Amaya and Skye ran towards and merged with the crowd cheering for the victor, while their little sister squeezed her way through, clutching the small box of cake for celebration, hoping to pass to him. Their mother stood there crying tears of joy for during that last battle, it seemed as if a miracle happened. In the last few fights, Amaya remembered seeing her brother and mother literally screaming words of encouragement at the screen. She was glad that a member of district 4 was able to come back home.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 am

The crowd gets a bit overwhelming, so I take a step back but keep smiling and waving. Then I see a little girl holding a box passing through some people. I walk up to her and bend down. I give the girl a little smile. "Hi." I say. People cheering for me.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 am

Kaira was startled when he came over and said hi. She flustered not really knowing what to do, "ah- uh. uhm..." She then remembered the box she held so tightly and held out the box for him. She looked up towards him and grinned proudly, " my siblings and I made this for you! Thank you for making it back home!" Skye spotted his little sister meeting Hunter but he watched over them since it seemed that she's the one that wants to meet hunter the most.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Skyler walks over to the trains and sees Hunter. "Its about time!" he shouts jokingly. Stepping out of the crowd, he lowers his tone a bit, "I've been sitting in that house for over a month, I thought you'd have killed them all by day five!"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:15 pm

I smile at the little girl. "Thanks. And it's been an honor being the tribute for the 27th games and victor." I take the box and stand up. Then I see Skyler making his way through the crowd and put a smirk on my face. "Blame the dungeons." I say with a laugh. Those horrible dungeons. "The house must be nice if you've been there for that long.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:01 am

Kaira's eyes widen with disbelief and joy as he took the box from her hands. Kaira ran back to her siblings going on and on, "he took it! He took it!" Skye ruffled her hair in encouragement but turned back to see Amaya missing.

Amaya backed out to the end of the suffocating crowd. By tip toeing abit, she could spot Hunter but her siblings seemed lost in the sea of faces. Maybe she'll just wait around til the celebration's over and find them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Home   Returning Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning Home
Page 1 of 1