The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 11 Train

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 11 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 11 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:15 pm

The Luxury of the High Speed Train awaits its Tributes...
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 11 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 11 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm

I moved ever so slowly to the center table, not sure what to do. I was a tribute in the games, I was going to Die, and I had no one to even talk to. At least D11 doesn't have a mentor that I knew of, but they might be hiding. I sighed and flopped my self onto a table, placing my muddy shoes on the leather seat. I couldn't stand the capitol, one they took my life, made my family suffer, and now have made me a target if I win, and then Had to go and kill Zach... I grabbed the steak knife and sent it flying towards the glass flower case, hitting it with a dull thud and bouncing off. I sighed walking to the other side of the train, looking for the glasses. I found them in the large cabinet next to the gazillion bottles of different flavored whiskey. I smiled and tossed the glass behind me, making it shatter. The next thing I knew was that i was filling up the flower Vase, for my second time. I heard footsteps and looked around at the mess, broken glass, shredded flowers and a twisted knife. I looked at the door and Smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Marigold strode into the Dining place. She took one look at the room before shifting her gaze to the boy. He must have made this mess. His smirk was a big give away. Marigold glanced at the flower vase in his hand and sighed. Why did everyone cause this much trouble? When she had been reaped she hadn't gone and smashed things. "Nice." Marigold told the boy, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You should be very proud of yourself. You have defeated the mighty glasses." Marigold rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She honestly didn't see what she was going to do with this kid. She was far from impressed.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

I Laughed a little, "Sorry, I didn't see them there. You want a drink, I had a few to clear my head, but not much more than that." I gave another wide smile, brushed off the glass and took a seat. I still haven't seen the other Tribute, but my anger was gone now, and I felt like Myself again. "Sorry about all of that, Just giving one last jab for Zachary, the boy who was shot.... I'm Gemini Twen, May I ask you your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

District 11 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 11 Train   District 11 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 11 Train
Page 1 of 1