The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea for Volunteers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Idea for Volunteers Empty
PostSubject: Idea for Volunteers   Idea for Volunteers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

HELLO ALL!
Well, whoever reads this, not necessarily all. Whatever.

Okay, so, anyway, I know that for the 27th Games we used NPC's as volunteers when nobody wanted their character in, but I was thinking... maybe, if somebody in that district wanted, they could just volunteer their characters siblings or family (that they didn't play) so that the tributes from that district would still actually affect the district, and the person could RP their charrie being all sad. They would still be NPC's, but that way they wouldn't just pop up out of nowhere. I don't know how this would make a difference, I just thought it might be fun if a player wanted to RP being heartbroken about the Hunger Games without actually being in them, or if they already had a tribute from another district in the Games, they could rp the sibling or whatever volunteering and then the sibling would become an NPC. I am getting less into this as I write it, and it doesn't make as much sense to me as it did before, but whatever. Razz Maybe charries could just pretend to have known the NPC volunteers before. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Idea for Volunteers Left_bar_bleue150/150Idea for Volunteers Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Idea for Volunteers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for Volunteers   Idea for Volunteers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 pm

We sort of did this last games, let people have relations with the volunteers.
Back to top Go down

Idea for Volunteers
Page 1 of 1