The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scared.(Light)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Scared.(Light) Left_bar_bleue150/150Scared.(Light) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Scared.(Light) Empty
PostSubject: Scared.(Light)   Scared.(Light) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 am

Scared.(Light) Michelle-trachtenberg
Hestia Darling
I shivered in the cold night air. It was late. Extremely late. Tomorrow was the Reaping. I gulped at the thought. What if I got picked? Who would take care of Annie? What about the Inn? I shook my head. There were lots of people in District 7. I attempted to figure out the odds, but my 1 year of schooling didn't help one bit. I wasn't very smart, I knew that. I pursed my lips.
I was sitting on Inn's front steps with a ratty old blanket draped around my shoulders. There was no way I was going to fall asleep, not on this night. I could hear an owl hoot softly. I bit my lip. Anxiety overwhelmed me. No, I wasn't anxious. I was scared.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Scared.(Light) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared.(Light)   Scared.(Light) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

Scared.(Light) Tumblr_m5trnzUt7I1r48tuao1_500
I moved quietly through the streets, my smile on my lips, and the shoes of a sleeping Peace keeper in my hand. I glanced to the left and noticed a girl, sitting out of an Inn, and I moved a little closer. A mischievous smile appeared once again, as i thought of the trouble i could cause, handing this pour girl the shoes and bolting. Or how much better her life would become if i just handed over 1 golden coin, enough money to practically buy the Inn behind her. I smiled and gave the girl a wink. I I pulled my light purple shirt up just barely over the lip of my jeans, showing my tanned skin, and half of my V shaped stomach. I reached into my packet and grabbed two golden coins out, gleaming in the light. I stacked them on top of each other, and Flipped them towards the girl. "Have a Good Night, and May the Odds Be Ever in you favor", I added the part in a mock Capitol Accent, trying for a laugh or even a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Scared.(Light) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared.(Light)   Scared.(Light) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 am

Scared.(Light) Michelle-trachtenberg
Hestia Darling
I jumped a bit as a boy walked up to me, smiling. He had shaggy brown hair that slightly spiked up at the front and tan skin. He wore a purple t-shirt and jeans. I had seen him before. He was one of the richer citizens of District 7. His name was Brock Mathews. That was about all I knew of him. I wondered if he was scared too. But then he gave a grin and I knew he wasn't.
I gasped as Brock threw me two golden coins. They sparkled in the moonlight. I grabbed them in my hands and looked up at him. "No... I couldn't." I said, knowing this was what my mother would've said. I held out the coins to the boy, waiting for him to take them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scared.(Light) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scared.(Light)   Scared.(Light) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scared.(Light)
Page 1 of 1