The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reaping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:57 am

The slips in the giant clear ball seem to present many trouble for the children of District Six. The hand reaches into the thousands of male slips, and pulls out one name. Pausing to add suspense, he reads the name.

"Kody Knight."

The hand then repeats the process for the females.

"Brook Shields."

Another boy, Milo Thea, runs up, to volunteer.

Last edited by tεthys on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 am

~AAH. Kody needs a volunteer. Milo to the rescue! xD
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 am

--I edited it. Milo has to volunteer, anyways, unless we use an NPC.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:48 am

-HEY! What if I want Zea in the games...mmm. mmm. mmm. Fine. Okay. Milo runs up to volunteer. I just had an argument with myself. X)

When Milo heard Kody's name called, he though two things, the first, selfish, Thank goodness I'm not in. The second, oh, damn. When Brooks' name called, he thought two things. The first, thank goodness Will's not in! The second, dammit.

"I volunteer as a tribute," Milo said, his voice carrying across the silent square.

Will stiffened when she heard Kody's name called. The world swayed. Not my friend...then the second name was called and...Brook. Not Brook. Not Brook not Brook not Brook not Brook not Brook not Brook. She vaguely registered her brother Milo stepping forward. It was too much.

"STOP," she screamed, running to the platform. "You can't do this. It's not right, and it never will be. You cannot punish us for mistakes we didn't even make! Can we please just stop this madness, please?! YOU'RE KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN!"

Something hard and metal connected with the back of her head and she crumpled, her world going dark.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Reaping Left_bar_bleue400/400The Reaping Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 am

I was frozen.. this couldn't be happening. I was too young to die. Then I scolded myself. 'You're not going to die. You're going to win.' I thought than I heard Milo volunteering 'I'm going to die.' I thought again. 'but at least it'll be by Milo's hands, would that be better?' I was still a rigid statue when I heard Will cry out, what snapped me was the peacekeeper knocking her out. I rushed to her side defensively "Will, Will please wake up!" I started yelling. It didn't last long, the peacekeepers dragged me back to the stage while I remained cold and emotionless, except for that one outburst.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Dee

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 am

Milo sighed and mounted the stage. He thought his sister would have known better, after all, she was smarter than him. He heard the person asking his name and said, "Milo Thea," and glanced at Brook.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:41 am

I shook my head biting my lip shakig my head, begging him silently to back out. If he did make it to the end with me, I would let him kill me. Will needed him much more than I. "Milo don't do this!" I whispered continuing my pleading, "Will needs you!"
Back to top Go down
Dee

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

Milo sighed inwardly. This was how it was going to be, eh? He didn't mention the fact the Brook had the skills to win, he didn't. He didn't mention that really, he needed Will more than she needed him. He didn't mention that he wasn't about to let Kody go into the arena. He stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 pm

I climbed off the stage as soon as Milo volunteered. Like I would want to be in the Games. But I'd rather participate than Milo. Too late now. The drama that followed seemed to be in slow motion. Will getting hit, Brook pleading to Milo, everything made me think. This wouldn't happen if I denied Milo... I run towards Will and shoo Brook away. "I'll help her," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Ooc: Ultimatly I think she wants Will ^^

The peacekeepers were striding toward them, they had to make their decision fast. My mind was blank, it was obvious no one was going to volunteer for me. I was still struggling to hold in my true emotions, over the years I had been around Milo enough for him to grow on me. Recently I had started to wonder if it was becoming more than that. In any case things would be getting bad if Kody came with me.. Well I don't think killing him in the end would be too hard. If Milo came with me.. I couldn't kill him, not knowing that I'd return to Will. Their choice determined my life.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Bay had come to the Reaping as quick as possible. Why she had been home the whole time, she didn't know, but she had to say bye to her big sister. They weren't very close, but she cared about her sister, Brook. Running up to Brook, whom was just standing there, she wrapped her arms around her in a hug, but let go quickly. "I know you can win." She smiled at her sister. She knew it would be hard, but Brook could win.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Peacekeepers started hoisting me up, pulling me towards the train along with Milo. I guess we didn't get goodbye time because of the commotion we made. I fought myself free quickly hugging my sister "I love you Bay, I'm sorry for ignoring you over the years. Please forgive me!" I hugged her tighter. Feeling the arms of the peacekeepers on me again.

OOC: She still needs a token from six ^^
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 pm

OOC: Oh, right. xD

"I forgive you!" she said, meaning it. "Wait! I need you to take this." She put her sweaty hand into her pocket, to pull out a yarn bracelet. It was her favorite; Bay had made it at 6 years old. It ended up perfect, a combination of a gold colored yarn, with bits of real gold, mixed with silver and black threads. It was a good luck charm. Bay handed it to her sister and simply said, "Bye, and good luck." as the Peacekeepers started to pull her away.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:46 pm

I wanted to fight my way off but I saw the whip in their belt and remembered the hard sting on my back. I cried as I was put on the train wishing to be with my sister whom I had forgotten to even care about. I slowly put on the yarn knowing I'd have to make it to the last two. If possible, Win. Milo was shuffled onto the train as well and we took off leaving six, for what I knew, behind forever.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Bay stood wordlessly as her sister was pulled away by Peacekeepers. She really was worried for her. It'd been years since a tribute from '6 made it. District 6's losing streak would end now. Bay had confidence in her big sister. They would see each other again, she just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Dee

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

-I'll just do a quick post. This was happening while Brook and Bay were saying goodbye.

Will slowly gained consciousness, aware only of the shuffling footsteps and voices. Then she knew what was happening. "Milo!" she screeched, sitting up. The world spun, but she had to say goodbye. How long had she been out? She saw Milo, he was a little blurry in her vision. "Milo!" she stumbled to him, and he pulled her to her feet.

"What were you thinking?" Milo asked, and hugged her tightly. Will was fumbling in her jacket pocket.

"One of my tracker jackers died last week. I made it into a necklace. Take it, Milo? Okay?" It was the wing of the tracker jacker that Will had placed inside a small vial for medicine, and then hooked onto a string. It glistened gold as the sun hit it.

Then the Peacekeepers dragged Milo away, and Will was left alone. Until she remembered Brook, the only friend who ever understood her. "Wait," she screamed, running after Milo. For one second the guards hesitated, and Will stuffed a small blue pebble, nothing special, just something she'd found on the street one day, into Milo's hand. "Give it to Brook," she whispered. "Tell her I love her."

And then they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reaping Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaping   The Reaping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reaping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 26th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: