The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: The Aftermath   Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 am

Roe Glass
---District 5---Male---17---

Roe left the Justice Building and ran for the upper district. He needed to think, his sister just volunteered herself for the games. "For what?" He thought, "because a girl I have a crush on got picked? Doesn't she get that if I lose her I have nothing?" He could only bury his head in his hands as he sat on the ground, unable to hide his tears anymore. He tried to be strong for her, but it was difficult. "I should have tried to stay there, just held her in my arms for a little while longer. And now I have to watch her go through this alone everyday she is alive?" He thought back to his selfishness, his obvious self loathing at the Reaping that lead to his sister volunteering. He hated his feelings, now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:42 am

Roe looked up at Evie, "Hey" was all he could manage to get out. "Did you go and see her?" He asked. He had hoped she went and saw her. Hoped that his sister was the one to explain why she went in. But when Evie shook her head he knew he was going to have to talk about it. He dreaded this moment more than the moment only a few weeks ago when he told Rhea his feelings.
"Rhea volunteered...for me" he could his throat start to tighten as he continued. "She volunteered because someone I care about was chosen. I was upset and she did it for me, so she could protect me from the pain." He could only look down, he had a feeling about what she was going to say and he didn't want to face her when she told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm

"Hey, don't blame yourself. If anything its my fault that Rhea is in this position." Roe looked down, thinking about how he was going to say this."Evie...she volunteered herself because...well. I have had a crush on you for so long now. You are all I talk about with Rhea lately. I got upset at the thought of losing you, and Rhea could tell. But she is so strong, she didn't run away after our mother died like I did. She didn't hide from her feelings like I try to do everyday. She I so much stronger than any of the other tributes, she just doesn't realize it yet. But I think she could win." Roe looked at Evie now, serious in his predicition. "Just...don't blame yourself. I think she wanted to tell you that before she left."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1