The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parade! Welcome Tributes!

Go down 
+10
Rccheetah
DinoLily
Ariiyoko
Pibbles
Zesker
JeromeOf6
Cowvus
Glaceon
Balisugar
Sorella
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue150/150Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty
PostSubject: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 pm

~Here is the topic to begin posting for the parade! Remember two posts for each tribute and that's it so make it count!~
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue150/150Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:22 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
\\::// GENEVIEVE SMITH \\:://

Genevieve resisted the urge to bite her fingernails. She was so nervous about the parade. It felt like she was going to be a horse on parade. Everybody would be staring at her. Her male partner was no help. He was just standing there, not even looking at Genevieve. She was used to it by now though. They had barely talked to each other on the train. When they did talk it was only little things like 'pass the salt'. Genevieve took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. It didn't work though. Genevieve climbed into the chariot nervously. She steadied herself in it and brushed her hair out if her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as the chariot shuddered into motion.

She forced a believable smile onto her face. She raised her right hand and waved. The crowd roared for her. Genevieve really didn't see why though. These people must be idiots. Screaming for 24 children that they're going to watch being killed by each other. They were barbaric. But Genevieve didn't let any of this show on her face. She kept the smile plastered on. Slowly it grew more genuine. She was starting to enjoy the attention a bit. Not enough to truly overcome her fear of all of these people, but enough for her to pretend she was enjoying herself. Genevieve kept smiling and wacky as the chariot rolled on.

Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:26 pm

I made sure that my outfit was in order before jumping into the chariot. The roaring of the Capital filled my ears as the horses started off. My chariot was decoyed with velvet and jewels of many colors. Many people were cheering "District 1". My face was light up with a bright smile, and I blew kisses to the crowd. One man threw me a white rose dyed blue. I blew a special kiss to him. Without warning I held Kaspar's hand, romance is a sure way to get sponsors. I looked at the screen it was showing m holding Kaspar's hand. I heard even more people cheer for my district. I gave Kaspar a peck on the cheek, I hope he knew that that was fake. The crowd was now going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue1/1Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:07 pm

I climb into the chariot carefully, making sure I don't mess up the outfit I'm wearing. Soon the chariot starts to move and both me and my district partner are taken out into the square and I get my first real look at the Capitol people, the people who I have to impress to survive in the arena. I smile at them and wave, hoping they'll look at me and think that I'm good enough for them to spend their money on. At some point, I stop hating every moment of this and start enjoying the cheering, forgetting that they all can't wait to watch my death. My fake smile becomes real, and I wave with more energy, even winking and blowing a few kisses at some of the freakish Capitol people.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 pm

After I was "made pretty by kitty and the team, markus helped me onto our chariot. My district partner was a wreck. Most of the time she didn't even talk. I was in the most dazzling yellow tuxedo. It showed sophistication and the yellow represents power in our technology. Signifieing that the people of district 3 power district 3. We were trotted out and I raised my right fist in the air. For a short moment the crowd was chanting "three" and I felt more powerful then I ever have before. But then they changed their chants from "ythree" to "faraday". They were chanting my name, how about that
Spoiler:

Last edited by jeromeof6 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I stood there in my outfit as I waited for the parade to start, I had no clue how I was going to present myself to the capitol but I supposed it would be good because my outfit was bad and I already heard about what would happen with it. I soon got on the chariot with my fellow district partner, the one who volunteered for Griffin, I still hadn't thanked him. If I couldn't stay alive I wanted Griffin to. "Thank you." I said softly to him and he just nodded. Soon enough our chariot took off and we'd only have a short amount of time to show and present our selves to the Capitol and gamemakers. While the chariot was going along slowly I was waving to the Capitol people and soon enough the flames on my dress lit up in flame colours and it sparkled as I so and I smiled and continued to wave to everyone. Soon enough the black part of the dress was slowly glowing read, like a coal. That was so cool and soon enough the screen was on me, I was different than all those love angles, which was what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue0/150Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 pm

As i stood there looking helplessly in my ugly *** costume the other tribute picked out. All it looked like was a big thing of a mans turd and as hell wasnt attractive, and for being sober it wasnt going to be good. The time came to mount on the chariot with your fellow tribute. "I hope your not as nervous as me " I say to make sure she understood the concept i hated the turd outfit. The chariot took a wobbly start and made me make a quick grab for the handles. "god i hope this doesnt brake in the middle of the parade" I wisper in a mumble so only she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue135/150Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit
"I'm sorry, do I know you? I've had trouble remembering lately."

..::To be hurt::..
..::To feel lost::..
..::To be left out in the dark::..
..::To be kicked when your down::..
..::To feel like you're being pushed around::..

Sky felt like a walking idiot-robot. He had metal all over his body, as well as a mask over his face and roller-skates. on. Sky didn't even know how to roller-blade. He was given a slight demonstration before being pushed out onto the chariot.
As the horses entered the strip that was the actual parade, Sky tensed up. He had never seen so many ugly-people in one place before. He saw the terribly dressed capitol people, and felt slightly embarrassed that this was being televised. But, he knew what he had to do. He had to get their approval. Sky needed the capitol to like them; thats what the games were all about, anyway.
Sky raises his arm, and does a robot-wave. He doesn't like it, and knows he is the laughing-stock of District 6, but he can't help it.
Sky, even smiles.

..::To be on the edge of breaking down ::..
..::And no one's there to save you ::..
..::And if you don't know what it's like ::..
..::Welcome to my life ::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Rhea stepped into the illuminated chariot along with her stoic district partner. Katya was there to see them off and said, "Remember to smile." She gave an almost sadistic smile, like she was getting some sick pleasure out of the bright costumes the tributes had to wear. Aurora came right after the District 4 chariot set off and turned the numerous lights that decorated the ornate costumes and it was then that the combined lights radiated in a blue aura that was hard to look away from. And with a jerk the chariot started moving, driving directly onto the large pathway surrounded by what looked like hundreds of thousands of people cheering and screaming.

Rhea held on so tight that her knuckles were white, but soon she loosened up and only held onto with one hand. The strands of Rhea's hair flowed as the chariot sped along, the lights in it flowed and followed behind her like little flashes. She stood stoic, very similar to her partner who only waved slightly. She looked to a camera and blew a kiss to it. Her face lit up the screens that lined the pathway, showing that moment and the crowd went wild. People were blowing kisses back and right at that moment she mimed grabbing one of these imaginary kisses and put it up to her lips.
That was for you Roe , she thought as she smiled to the camera. It was the way her mother used to blow kisses to them when they were younger before she died and now it was a secret thing between her and Roe. She hoped her would know what it meant and know that she was thinking of him. Her smile was now genuine, more than just some fake, plastered smile that some of the other tributes wore on their faces. She continued to wave as her glowing blue chariot continued to move along.

Parade Outfit:

Last edited by Ari on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:12 am

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa scowled and itched her back in her costume. But, her frown was immediately replaced by a perfect smile as she got on the Chariot. Heppa waved to the crowd and laughed and smiled. She blew kisses and mouthed "I love you!" to random audience members. Heppa had been practicing this in front of her mirror all her life and it felt priceless to really be experiencing it. Heppa saw her face on the big screen and she pumped her fist in their. The audience roared. Heppa became a machine, the cheers her ammunition. It was like a game. The more cheers you got, the more points you earned. Heppa got competitive. She couldn't let the other tributes win. Not in a million years. A man in the audience booed Heppa, making Heppa the machine roar and "upgrade". Heppa became a super model. For all Heppa knew, she could be the worst tribute out there that night. But, all Heppa could think was "Win. Win. Win." It was a chant in her head that grew louder with every scream and every clap of hands that was sent her way. Pretty soon, she wanted to yell it , but she stopped herself. Heppa was now Heppa the machine. It wasn't about pride, money, fame, or the sake of surviving anymore. It was about winning.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:00 am

Brandon Timm

I canonly imagine the priceless look on Fleur's face right now. She must be laughing so hard seeing me in my costume, but honestly, I think it's a good thing if she laughs. I smile big even though nobody can see it through my costume. Some people shout, "IT'S THE COW GUY!" I proud to be a cow. When the screen comes on Ashley and I, I stand up and scream as loud as I can, "I AM PROUD TO BE A COW!" Roars from the crowd. "This one's for you Fleur!" I yell at the same volume an take Ashley's hand. We put our arms up and the crowd cheers. Then they move on to the next districts and we sit.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 am

Skye stepped up onto their chariot with Megan beside him. He was glad that his costume was at least comfortable. He tipped down his hat and put an arm around Megan, "let's do this." He was able to give his most genuine smile, thinking in his head that Amaya would be rooting for him. If he gave that smile to her, he could pull this off easily. When their chariot moved out into the open, it was almost blinding and deafening at first. The population of the Capitol was huge and Skye almost forgot what he needed to do.

He waved to the audience and pulled a wink at the camera. As he imagine himself goofing off like that with his family, he felt much more comfortable than before. He saluted towards the crowd, saluting to District 4, and threw his hat up, a little forward and manage to catch it back in the nick of time. Why did he even try something like that? At least he pulled it off, well barely. He looked over to Megan to see how she was doing.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue0/150Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 am

Megan was gazing at the crazy capitol people. She looked at Skye's dazzling smile. Definately to another person. Sge could pull smiles like that off to. She absent-mindedly said “of course,” and grabbed his hand. strangely, she felt her murdered boy-friend's warm touch. She looked at her fish-person outfit. Yes, the corwd should clearly remrber her in this....dress. She remebered his outfit. Made with silk nets and small pearls. The female's Was particularly beautiful. Oh, how she wished to wear it instead now.... But she neede to focus.she came back into reality and started to smile brightly. She also returned quite a few of those kind kisses that were bestowed upon her. She also managed to pulla dazzling smile at the cameras. Peefact.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:55 am

As I kept waving, smiling and glowing from my outfit it all grew more, I decided I'd blow kisses out into the crowd and I waved directly at the camera, just for Griffin and then resumed to my blowing kisses, waving, and smiling. Soon enough the coal affect calmed and a blue colour like water washed over it and smoke came out around me and soon enough the flames of my heels and the flames on my dress were glowing a bit and it made the whole crowd go wild shouting out my district and they loved me so far, my appearance had got them to love me, now all I had to do was put on a good personality act for them and have them in my votes, I was determined to win these games now, I wanted to win them and return back to Griffin.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 am

Rhea continued to wave at the roaring crowd. She contemplated blowing more kisses, but decided against it to try and use as an angle, that she did it for someone specific. The louder the crowd got the more the lights on her costume lit up. It was now bright blue and fluctuating anytime there was a break in the cheers. The more the crowd clapped and yelled, the brighter she was glowing. Rhea remembered the affect the lights had on her when she looked at herself in the mirror and she could sense that people couldn't look away from the glowing blue orb that was moving down the plaza. She looked at the screen to see her smiling face wrapped in blue. People were cheering at first just "District 5, District 5" but soon is evolved into "Rhea, Rhea." Luckily Jeremy's uncharismatic performance made her the most popular tribute from District 5. Now all she had to do was make sure she was the most popular tribute in the entire games. With this new found popularity her confidence shot up. She lifted her arm once more and held it up there, she delicately waved her hand almost like a princess would and continued to stand as stoically as Jeremy was. She continued to smile, but this was in confidence more than pleasure. She needed to show the crowd that she could win. It was time to win.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:47 am

Skye went back to waving and doing his best to earn the audience's attention, seeing that Megan has gotten into the mood as well. Suddenly Skye had the craziest idea and whispered to Megan, "want to try something crazy? But you gotta trust me on this." Megan was quite young and light and taking the silence as a yes as they were halfway towards the front already. He made sure to have a steady stance and picked her up bridal style, getting a good grip on the handle with a hand that was free which the arm held onto. It seems as if a sailor had caught a mermaid! "Time to shine mermaid," Skye grinned and shouted with determination, "District Four!" Soon chants followed, and Skye felt that they had to go home and career or not, he was determined to get out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:59 am

Megan smiled as Skye hoisted her up. She was light, yes, one of tgw lightest in her class. She smiled wider and caught a few kisses.“Love you guys!" she yelled happily as she crowde screamed their names. She was having the best time ever, since the 26th games. She smiled wider and she kept returning the kisses, sometimes,even blowing kisses to random people who were particularly interested in them.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 am

The collar itched, the tails got in the way and the blasted cape kept tangling in his arms. And red was definitely not his color. All in all not a wonderful costume, but as long as he didn't make any sudden movements there shouldn't be any problems. Shouldn't being the key word.

Their chariot rumbled out of the tunnel first, being the number one district, so they were the first to be greeted by that roaring, morphing mass known as 'the crowd'. Capitol citizens dressed in costumes as outlandish as his leaned over rails, thousands of shrill voices merging into one throbbing roar that engulfed the stadium. And that roar was shouting their names. Kaspar stood dead still on the chariot his outside arm raised in a clenched fist as he acknowledged the chants of the crowd. He could almost feel a smile breaking out as his name spilled from the throats of a thousand people. But smiles had been left behind in District One. Besides, Snow was doing enough smiling for both of them.

A sudden, unexpected movement. A tight warm hand wormed its way into his other fist. For some reason Snow wanted to hold hands. Any good humor he'd been feeling evaporated quickly. Yes he could see why she was doing it, but she could've at least consulted him beforehand. But he'd lose half his potential sponsors if he didn't play along so he forced a smile, his first since the train, and gripped her hand tightly. An answering roar showed the crowds appreciation and Kaspar lifted their tightly clasped hands above their heads, still keeping a tight smile plastered on his face and waving with his outer hand.

He would have to speak to Snow after they got to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Parade! Welcome Tributes! Left_bar_bleue1/1Parade! Welcome Tributes! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:47 am

I look to Brandon in surprise as he shouts "I'm proud to be a cow!" Then again, he did pick the cow costume himself. I wasn't given the option of the cow suit, just the fur dress I'm wearing, or a thing that looked like a hamburger. Even if I had gotten the choice of the cow, I wouldn't have gone with it. But this only holds my attention for a moment, before I turn back to the crowds and continue waving and smiling enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 am

I look over to the side and I see Kaspar playing along. "Good job," I whisper at the corner of my smile. I then stand up on my seat and pump up a fist in the air. I hold it for a while as the freaky Capital people cheer my district, but soon it turns into Snow. Before our chariot leaves the parade I blow on final kiss the all of the crowd before entering the last tunnel. I try to take down my hair, but it only springs back up. Lysander did a really good job with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:23 pm

The parade only shouted one thing for d7 ITS THE TURD PEOPLE! then everyone looks at us and say the same thing but i dont care this is who d7 is LUMBER NOT TURD.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 am

Chaos. Tribute from District 2.
[/size]

I feel weird in my skin tight uniform picked out by my stylist, but so far it's good. My blood red hair matches right with my skin tight black uniform made to look fierce and scare. Paired with my tribute mate, we look just right coming from District 2. I head over to my chariot, looking at all the other tributes, sizing them up. By the chanting of the crowd and running around by everyone that it's starting soon.

I make it over to my chariot and grab the rails and leap into the chariot. Balancing myself for a few moments before adjusting my hair. I wait for the my tribute mate to hop on and then it's off to show the capitol the next victor of the 28th games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parade! Welcome Tributes!   Parade! Welcome Tributes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parade! Welcome Tributes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: