The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Studying plants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Studying plants Left_bar_bleue135/150Studying plants Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"I'm sorry, do I know you? I've had trouble remembering lately."

..::To be hurt::..
..::To feel lost::..
..::To be left out in the dark::..
..::To be kicked when your down::..
..::To feel like you're being pushed around::..

Sky went over to the edible items station. He knew this was a skill he needed to work on, because he never ventured out of the district. He remember his brother teaching him about...
"Eh..." Sky says, reaching to sooth his headache. He began studying the plants, hoping that his brain would absorb the knowledge.

..::To be on the edge of breaking down ::..
..::And no one's there to save you ::..
..::And if you don't know what it's like ::..
..::Welcome to my life ::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Studying plants Left_bar_bleue150/150Studying plants Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 am

\\::// GENEVIEVE SMITH \\:://

Genevieve sighed as she walked away from the Ranged Weaponry station. That district 1 girl seemed to be following her. Hopefully she wouldn't follow her to the Edible station. Genevieve saw that there was a guy already there. She shrugged and continued to the station. She sat down next the boy and dragged a few plants towards her. She found a book on edible plants as well. She quickly read over the edible plants and the ineduble ones. Then she classified the plants that she had found at the station. She glanced over at the guy and saw he looked a bit pained or something. "Are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky looks over at the girl from his studies.
"Hm? Oh, yea. I'm fine." He says, shaking off his headache and reaching for a plant, hopefully able to identify if he could eat it or not.
"Nonpoisenous..." He says, mainly to himself.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 am

Genevieve shrugged mentally. It looked like he wasn't in the mood for talking. That was fine. As she examined her plant book she let her thoughts drift. She should really be making some alliances or something. But Genevieve probably wouldn't be very good at making friends with someone that she might have to eventually kill. Genevieve shook off her thoughts and continued studying. It was pretty boring, but Genevieve didn't want to disturb the guy.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

After the....interesting conversation with Kaspar, Rhea decided to head to the Edible Plants station, she needed to go over this. Mainly because she didn't plan on running to the center of the Cornucopia to grab and food. She looked to see Genevieve again and smiled, "well hello again. I seem to be running into you today." She looked at the plants that were laid out in front of her. She recognized most of them as being edible or not, stumbling on only a few of the things in front of her. But what was more important for her was the water purification lesson that she decided to partake in. This was something she never did at home, so it was a new skill to put under her belt.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky looked up to see another girl approaching them. He sighed, realizing that only one of them would be living in a couple of weeks. He tried to wipe the thought out of his head.
Sky looked back down at the plant book, and desides he's learned enough for now. He'd be back, though. Even though he was good at remembering things, they wouldn't stick after just reading through them once.

"I'll leave you two be." He says, waving and then leaving, trying to check out the other tributes.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:10 am

"Hi again Rhea." Genevieve said with a smile. She watched as the district six guy left. Then she glanced down at her book. Then back up at Rhea. She seemed nice. Maybe she could be a possible ally? But Genevieve diet really now how to go about it. How did you ask someone to be your temporary friend. "So what brings you here?" she asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:42 am

"Well, I know about most plants already. I'm just going over these things seeing if there are any plants I haven't seen before. Plus I figured that water purifying would be good to know. I don't think I will be getting any at the Cornucopia." Rhea had to try hard to not share too much with her competitors, it would be hard to not make friends because she liked talking to people. But with her life on the line she had to be careful about what she shared. She didn't want the wrong person to hear. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 am

"Same as you basically." she said with a grin. "I don't really want to have to go into the Cornucopia so I'm learning my plants." Genevieve glanced down at her book again. She selected a plant out of her little group and held it up for the instructor to see. Genevieve smiled with satisfaction as they nodded. "So, have you made any alliances yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 am

"Not really, I haven't really talked to anyone besides you and the boy from District 1. I think people are scared of me...I guess I know why." She looked down, she assumed the tributes heard she volunteered. She didn't want people to avoid her, but she guessed it came with the territory. She continued with the water purification, adding the drops of iodine carefully to the water. She lifted it to the trainer and set it down after they nodded in approval. She decided to try it a few more times, had to drill it in her head. She looked over at what Genevieve was doing and pointed to a Honeysuckle plant. "Be careful with that one, it can be misleading. The berries are slightly poisonous so only suck on the flower. It also can be used for cough medicines." Rhea smiled, hoping that the little bit of information would be helpful to the other tribute.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 am

"I haven't really talked to any one either." Genevieve admitted with a smile. "Not even my district partner. I think he just wants to stay separate. And I wasn't going to eat the Honeysuckle berry. I don't even like the flower." Genevieve finished looking at the plants. She started on water purification. Genevieve gave Rhea a sideways glance and made a decision. "Would you like to be my ally? Even if only for a short while. At final 8 or something we can break it off."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:58 am

"Yea, my partner has spoken maybe 3 words to me during this entire experience. While some tributes are using district pride as an angle I don't get that luxury. He has basically given up already." Rhea didn't understand how he could give up like that. She wanted to get home so bad and see Roe. And doing all of this was the way to getting back to the small house in District 5 where she grew up and lived with her father and brother.

Rhea looked at Genevieve, and thought for a moment before responding.
"Ok, I don't think it could hurt, we can see how this goes before we make a decision on when to break it off. Or we can part ways at 8, for me it doesn't matter as long as we don't get too attached." Rhea finished her water purifying and decided she needed to hit another station before the day was over. Maybe agility or even learning a couple of different knots would prove useful. She looked to Genevieve, "I'm done here for now. I'm gonna head to another station. I will see you later ally." Rhea smiled and was off.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 am

"See ya ally." Genevieve said, smiling widely. She had definitely accomplished something valuable here. Now she wouldn't be completely alone in the Arena. She and Rhea could help each other and survive. Who knows, one of them might be the one to come home. Genevieve glanced down at her water, that was now purified. She engraved the number of iodine drops into her brain so she would always remember it. Then Genevieve Smith stood up and stretched her arms out. New Station now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studying plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying plants   Studying plants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying plants
Page 1 of 1