The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh's survival attempt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Josh's survival attempt Left_bar_bleue150/150Josh's survival attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Josh's survival attempt Empty
PostSubject: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Josh walked up and sat down in front of the mentor, the person seemed nice but you could never be sure. "So what do you need me to do" josh asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Josh's survival attempt Left_bar_bleue150/150Josh's survival attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:20 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Rhea had decided that her next stop was to keep with the theme and go with survival skills over weapons for the rest of the day. She went over her healing, refreshed herself on edible plants and learned how to purify water. Now to tackle surviving the elements. Who knew what sort of weather or environmental factors waited for her in the arena. She was used to the dry, hot climate of District 5 but anything cold would throw her off. She walked over to see the tribute from District 3, Josh she believed his name was. She saw he had only just started his lesson so she just started listening in and watching as the trainer started showing them how to build a fire. They were then left to try and get a spark to light the wood and twigs that were around for them to use. "I can't get this stupid flint to work." She said as she continued to strike the flint with no success. She just kept trying, looking over every so often to see if the boy next to her was having anymore luck than she was.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Josh's survival attempt Left_bar_bleue135/150Josh's survival attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit
"I'm sorry, do I know you? I've had trouble remembering lately."

..::To be hurt::..
..::To feel lost::..
..::To be left out in the dark::..
..::To be kicked when your down::..
..::To feel like you're being pushed around::..

Sky went over to the survival station, hoping he could learn how to make a fire in the woods only using wood. He wasn't a survivalist, so this would be good for him.
Once he reaches the station, he sees the girl from the plant station, Rhea, he thought, from District five. And then a boy, who he didn't know.

"Hey," He says, waving and then going over to the wood.
Sky looks at the information provided on starting fires. He tried to quickly move the wood, attempting to spark a flame. But not matter how fast he rubbed the wood, it wouldn't spark or smoke.

"Dammit..." He said, cursing under his breath. Why didn't he listen to his brother when he tried to teach him this stuff? He'd spent enough time in the woods when he was little.

..::To be on the edge of breaking down ::..
..::And no one's there to save you ::..
..::And if you don't know what it's like ::..
..::Welcome to my life ::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Josh's survival attempt Left_bar_bleue0/150Josh's survival attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 am

I had been anxious to show how much i knew about surviving but he was sure there were things in here he didnt know. "So whats the first thing we should know?, And hey josh dont scare him" I say jokingly to josh it seemed we were in a alliance so i had to keep the tension away.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Rhea continued to try and create a spark. She looked over and saw Sky having the same trouble she was. She laughed, mainly at herself At least it isn't just me that is having trouble with this. I don't really need to make fires in the woods in 5. And it is usually pretty warm at night." Rhea smiled at him for a moment and then went back to work. She tried to make friendly conversation with him before, but it seemed he didn't want anything to do with her. She couldn't blame him though, she tried to have the same position when she got to the stations earlier but failed. She could only think do they know? The thought consumed her mind, making it very difficult to concentrate. She just didn't want to have a target on her back, try and go unnoticed was her plan. It took about 30 minutes but finally she was able to create a small spark. And soon a very tiny flame was made.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Josh's survival attempt Left_bar_bleue0/150Josh's survival attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:51 pm

I looked over and saw a district 5 girl create a small flame. She was pretty and had a warm smile. Jake couldnt help but look over at her at times. He walked across the training area to greet her. "Need any help with this station"? Jake said and put out a warm welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Josh's survival attempt Left_bar_bleue135/150Josh's survival attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky saw Rhea successfully start a small fire. Determined that he could do it as well, Sky continued to move the stick so that there would be at least smoke.
Then, he saw another tribute, the male tribute from district seven sucking up to her, trying to get on her good side. Was it only obvious to Sky? He didn't know.
Then, someone from another district asked her where she was from. What were they doing, trying to persuade her to become their allies? Because eventually, they'd have to kill each other. Literally.

"If you had been listening before, she said she was from District five." Sky says, going back to trying to start a fire.

Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:37 pm

:CHAOS CHAUCER:

The melee was easy, well for a career from District 2 it was. Even though Chaos was not big on the whole survival learning, he did have to learn how to do something. He gathered himself and hustled over to the course, seeing people were already there. He paused and sat down next to boy he did not know. He gently nudged him,

"What district are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I looked surprised a career decided to come hang with him. " Hello chaos, i see your good with a sword. But what about an axe" ? i question him with that question that was only for information.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:27 pm

He rolled his eyes when the boy was not looking, not answering his question. Whatever, I still have to see how this boy is like. "I'm good with weapons, an axe I think but who cares. Now let's see about this fire and you still have not answered my question. What district do you come from?" He asked grabbing for flint.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Rhea looked at the boy who came over, she smiled. "Actually I think I figured it out." She could tell the boy was looking at her before, so why not use that to her advantage. But then he asked her district and suddenly everyone wanted to know. The boy Sky spoke up and said she was from District 5. He was listening after all. Rhea just tried to be friendly and smile. Didn't want to rub people the worng way and give anyone anymore reason to want to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"Hey i was wondering if you wanted to learn some combat skills so you could out last people and maybe out smart them in hand to hand combat"? Jake asked her in a hoping tone. Was it noticable that he liked her or was it hidden?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Rhea looked at Jake and smiled warmly. "Sure, that is something I need a lot of help with. I have never been in a fight or anything before and I have never used a weapon. I'm Rhea, I don't think I introduced myself yet." She held out her hand, waiting for a hand shake. Katya would be proud she thought to herself. She was making useful allies and learning useful skills. She might even learn how to not die after the day was over.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 pm

I gave a firm but yet warm handshake of welcomeing. "Then we should get started then" I say with a start and smile exicted to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky looks around, and notices that this station was a little bit to popular. He decided to attempt making his fire one more time before leaving, and trying a different station.
Luckily, Sky gets some smoke. He takes a leaf (provided on the station) and puts it near the smoke, blowing on it. The leaf soon catches on fire, and then the whole log. Sky smiles, puts out the fire with his shoe, and then decides to try a new station.

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Josh was very quiet in this station. He had learned how to make a decent fire and plant identification. It started to get crowded though so he walked over to another station. He still had time to learn some more skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's survival attempt   Josh's survival attempt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh's survival attempt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: