The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Left_bar_bleue135/150:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Empty
PostSubject: :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...   :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Okay, so I was thinking that maybe we should make a face-claim/ play-by-claim topic. That way we can claim the pictures we use for our characters. I know that I'd get kind of mad if someone used mine.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Left_bar_bleue150/150:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...   :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 pm

I agree, because i have a few I'd like to have for myself :]
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Left_bar_bleue150/150:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...   :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Lol, I was going to suggest this as well. XD. So yeah, I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...   :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Good idea. Bali and I had a mishap with celebrity face-claims before, and while we ended up making identical twins, some other people might get mad or start a fight or something. I know I feel pressured to create a character if I find an image or face-claim or play-by or celebrity or whatever just in case somebody else does. Razz Yeah, I agree. This is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...   :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 am

I can make the topic considering I also handle the face claim shop.. So yea I can set this up and you guys can tell me your face claims and such and I will add it to a list Smile Just let me catch up on things. I will probably do it later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...   :D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:D Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: