The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying this out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Trying this out Left_bar_bleue150/150Trying this out Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I came upon the long ranged section instead of agility. I didn't know if I'd be any good at this but it was nice to learn long range in case it ever came upon the moment I'd need to use long range. I went over and I found a bow, but I also saw some knives. I had observed what everyone had been doing it seemed some girls were trying to seduce boys and some guys were craving female attention. This wasn't the time to be chasing after the opposite sex this isn't what the games were for. I took the bow and found an arrow. I hooked it but it didn't feel right, I wasn't used to the bow but that only meant you had to try and use it. I held it back near my ear and shot, I missed the target, that only meant to try again.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 pm

\\::// GENEVIEVE SMITH \\:://

Genevieve walked over to the Ranged Station again. She had left the other time because that district 1 girl had shown up. But now she was back to do some actual training. There was another girl there this time, but not the district 1 one. Genevieve didn't actually know this girl's district. She walked up next to her and watched her miss the target with her arrow. Geneveive didn't make any comment. Instead she picked up some throwing knives and took careful aim. Genevieve threw one knife and watched as it stuck into the very edge of the target. Genevieve smiled, at least she hit it. Genevieve threw two more knives before glancing at the girl next to her. "Hi." she said, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:12 am

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl come over to the long range station. I went over to get my arrow and returned, I grabbed two other arrows and then I set two down and set up a second shot. I took better aim this time and steadied my hand real well. I then let go and I hit the edge of the target, I hit this time and I smiled. Then I looked over to the girl beside me, "Hello." I said in response, "What district are you from?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 am

"District Eight." Genevieve replied. She threw another knife. This one landed on the ring second from the outside. Genevieve smiled again. She was slowly improving. She could only hope that once she was at least near the centre she maintained that skill. It wouldn't be very helpful if she lost all her abilities as soon as she put a weapon down. That would probably get her killed. "What distict are you from?" she asked as she threw yet another knife. This one landed in the ring fourth from the outside. Genevieve's eyebrows lifted in surprise. She'd thought that it would hit the third ring. Well, she was deinitely getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

I looked at where I hit for awhile and heard her answer she was from district eight, I was almost certain that was clothing and such. I realized this was the most I really did interact with people I had no clue about, such a shame I had to wait until now to open up more again but I knew once I returned to the tower later on tonight.. I'd be willing to speak to my mentor and be nicer. I took an arrow and took aim again and I moved my elbows a bit and moved them a bit differently and then let go. This time it hit the third ring and I grinned, I improved again. "I'm from district twelve." I said.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:15 am

Genevieve merely nodded as the girl said she was from District 12. She didn't really have anything to say to that. What could you say? 'Oh that's where they get coal' No, nothing much to say. Genevieve threw another knife and this one landed in the center ring. A wide grin spread across Genevieve's face as she resisted the urge to jump up and down like a little kid. She glanced atthe girl next to her and realised something. "Um, sorry. I don't think I know your name. I'm Genevieve." she said as her grin faded to a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 pm

I had been practising for a bit more. I shot another arrow and it was close to the bullseye but not close enough for my satisfaction. When she mentioned she didn't know my name and then announced hers I nodded. "Nice to meet you Genevieve, I'm Maria." I said and then picked up another arrow and took aim again. This time I got the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

I returned to ranged weapons, this time not to intimidate other tributes, but to learn something. I pick up a nice wooden bow and a quiver of arrows. I put the arrow on the string and shoot. It lands in the 5th ring. Did I miss something? Oh yeah right. Aim. That moment I wanted to do a total facepalm. But I try again, this time aiming. It now landed in the 4th ring. I smiled. I keep trying until I could get it the 3rd ring.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 pm

"Nice to meet you to Maria." Genviee said. She threw another knife and watched with satisfaction as it hit the middle ring. Maybe not the middle ofthe middle rig, but it was good enough for Genviee. If she threw like this at a person she would at least hit them. Genevieve looked away from her target and noticed the district one girl had joined. Genevieve rolled her eyes and threw her last knife. This girl must be following her. Everywhere Genevieve went she appeared. And she was from district one, so it wasn't good company. "Well, I'm going to go try somethig else now. Bye!" Genevieve told Maria. She turned on her heel and walked off to some other station.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 pm

I nodded to Genevieve and then after she left I didn't pay attention to the other girl, I grabbed my last arrow and notched it on the string holding it between my second and third finger and then took aim, moved my elbows to correct position and moved my bow slightly above my target, it's what I had learned to do. I pulled back so my wrist was at my ear and then let go and watch it fly with force as it went and it hit the bullseye and I grinned. I was most likely done with the bow today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying this out   Trying this out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying this out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: