The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Empty
PostSubject: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

:CHAOS CHAUCER:

Chaos stomach was fill from the amazing lunch he had just ate. The soup, bread, strange capitol bird and other goodies brought his mood up. He was looking to where to practice when he saw the melee and decided to would be best to practice more there. He went over and grabbed a beautiful looking sword and started to slash at a dummy.

Last edited by Northwoman on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Left_bar_bleue150/150CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Rhea walked into the melee station to see Chaos practicing with an ornate sword. She walked over to the rack and grabbed the one weapon she seemed to take a liking to, a silver spear. She held it in her hands and twirled it around a bit, she was getting better at handling the weapon. She swung it and used the momentum to sweep up at the dummy, slashing it across the chest. She then stuck the butt on the ground and using it for support she kicked the dummy in the stomach. She then pulled the pointed end and jabbed it forward a few times, just aiming for the torso. She pulled herself back with the weapon in front of her, pointed end towards the 'attacker'
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Chaos allowed himself to smirk at her attacking, I have seen better. He thought to himself, but Rhea was a pretty girl it did not really matter. But she was showing some talent that would be more use to the pack. He rested on the dummy until she was done and nodded at her way when she was dumb and smoothly walked over to her and leaned on his sword.

"I thought you were only good at healing and running?" He playfully hit her shoulder.
"I guess you are a fast learner then."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Left_bar_bleue150/150CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 pm

She smiled at him playfully and rubbed her arm after he jabbed her in the shoulder. "Yea, well you don't really have a choice when someone tells you its either fight or die. So I figure that I would rather fight than the other option." She continued to swing the spear, trying hard to incorporate not only the weapon but her own limbs to fight. She tried to imagine that the spear was just an extension of her arm, a long, awkward extension. After a few unsuccessful attempts at hitting the dummy with enough force she was able to land a few hits on the face with her elbow and finish off with a jab to the stomach. She still was a little shaky on the actual act of attacking, but she mainly chose the weapon from a defensive stand point. With a spear she could keep a good distance between her and her attacker. "So...how is training going?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 am

Skye jogged over to the melee station to meet the careers as the guy from district 2 told them. He wanted to make good use of the last day of training as well to train a little in combat. He wasn't the best in close ranged combat so it'd be good practice. He looked back to see if Megan followed.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Left_bar_bleue0/150CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

“Hi,”Megan breathless ly said as she trotted over to the others. How friendly they were. Megan hoped tht this would last. She stood by Skye and said “What weapon?”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am

"I guess I'll try out with the spear," he walked over to pull out a spear from the rack. Spears weren't something he often worked with, so practicing with it wouldn't be a bad idea. He examined the spear and asked, "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Left_bar_bleue0/150CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 am

“Knives. Been practicing with them my whole life.”Megan pulled a shiny sharp knife from the rack and smiled.Perfect. She walked over to a dummy to try it out. Ye, throwing knives were her specialty, but Megan was pretty sure that in the bloodbath, she would need to fight tributes at a close distance.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 am

Skye lit up upon hearing knives. His sister loved dealing with knives as well but he never really fancied them. "Well you better go easy on me, I've only held a spear for the last ten seconds," he joked, and used the spear, aiming to hit the dummy at the vital points; the neck, the stomach, the arms to hit off weapons, and the legs to sweep them to the ground. The spear was much longer than the usual melee weapons he was used to so it took him a moment to het used to the off balanced force when he tried to strike.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am

Megan smiled and started to hack away at the neck and heart, including the arm and legs for more damage. She repeated it easily and shebgot bored of it quick. She she walked a few feet away,aimed and threw the knife at the dummy's head. Perfect. She pulled it out and continued to hack away. “Good luck with the spear,” Megan said as her fighter's instincts activted.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 am

"I think I'll need a lot of it," Skye grinned, taking a stance away from the dummies and just practiced swinging and jabbing the spear in mid air. After awhile, he seemed to get used to the long spear and attempted on the dummy again, managing to hit the dummy with a little more ease than the first time. Gripping one spear with two hands was much easier than multitasking both his hands so he saw hope in getting familiar with the spear today.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Rhea observed as the two new people came by, she had seen them before but hadn't met them yet. She continued to work with her spear, sweeping the leg, whacking the arms and jabbing the stomach and rib cage. She smiled at the two from district 4, "Hi I'm Rhea. I'm from district 5." She reached out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

“Nice to meet you. I'm Megan from district 4,”Megan said as she stabbed the dummy with her knife in the throat. So far, ....well, just average. Her skills had gotten rusty.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm

"I'm Skye, district 4," he shook her hand and returned her a small smile. He met her at the medical station before but never had the chance to introduce themselves. Looks like she joined the careers, he still hasn't met the two from district 1 yet, so hopefully he will before the games. "Your spear skills aren't too bad huh?" He commented, and jabbed his spear straight to the heart and swung it to the neck. He got the hang of it, but he definitely wouldn't be good at it. Looks like using the spear would only come in when he's desperate.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Chaos headed back over to the crowd and smiled seeing the two from 4. He walked over and picked up the sword he had jsut been using and started to hack away at a dummy beside them.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Megan turned and saw Chaos again. How skilled he was with the sword. She stepped back, aimwd, and threw the knife again then she tackled it and started to stab and slash feriously, as is it were to be the stupid mutt that had killed....she shook her head and landed one quick blow to the already shredded neck. If only she would fight like this. Then she would definately get out a few tributes. Maybe the district 3 female. “Any tribute in aprticular you guys don't like?”
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Rhea smiled at Skye and Megan, "Thanks guys. And I guess I am ok with a spear, I only just picked one up a few days ago and I'm trying to make sure I can use it well before I go into the arena."

Rhea noticed Chaos and she smiled at him, knowing that she needed to be as smiley and nice as possible around her allies. She needed to make sure that out of all the careers she wasn't going to be the one they took out first when it got down to it. But when she heard Megan's question she got very interested. She needed to think about that, and after a few moments she could think of a few. She wasn't going to share it though and would only do so if she knew that it would stay private. She listened closely, hoping to hear what the others were going to say.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Chaos smirked at the Megan after she asked her question. He took out the sword quickly from the bloodied body and leaned on it. "Well that Jake kid, and maybe that annoying kid from 11. We can kill both if we need too. But that kid from 11, he has some balls, depends on his score." He turned back around and hacked at another dummy.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Skye thought for a moment and shook his head, "nah not really, not yet." He didn't know most of tributes enough to make judgements yet.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Rhea nodded, she felt bad hearing about Jake. He really wasn't such a bad person...but she wasn't going to argue with the careers. Besides, these were the Hunger Games and slowly she was realizing that she couldn't think the way she always had before. She needed to go home to Roe and in order to do that she needed to be the last one standing. "I really don't have anyone to add to that list." Rhea went back to practicing with her spear, swiping low and then practicing some handling tips she picked up from the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Chaos frowned to himself, hearing no one had anyone on there hit list. He shrugged and went onto hacking another dummy. He let out his stress by swiping at the head of the dummy in an impressive swing that took it right off. The head twirled in the air before landing down in a loud thump and stopped. He stabbed it many times in the chest before kicking it back sharply.

He paused for a moment and asked everyone,
"So what is our plan, stay at the bloodbath. And after that go hunting or make camp?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 pm

"We should go hunting. Gather things at the Cornucopia and then just go find the others. That way we get the jump on them and we aren't caught off guard if they show up looking for a fight. That way we always have the upper hand and get them when they least expect it." Rhea shrugged, than went back to stabbing the dummy. Katya would be so proud of me, I just came up with a plan that didn't involve saving people. Inside she jumped a bit, finally getting into the mindset she needed for the games, but didn't show her excitement. She needed to keep up a certain appearance after all.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Skye suggested, "Though I feel that setting up camp first would be essential before we can hunt." Killing them all at once wouldn't be a very entertaining at all, the gamemakers would definitely make it difficult for them. Giving them a little time to spread out would give them something to watch at least.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 am

“I agree with Skye. It might be better for us to settle ib first.”Megan remarked as she threw her knife aside carelessly and watched as an avox quietly picked it up. “But after we getsome gear from the cornucopia,”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )   CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAREERS MEET HERE ( ALL CAREERS )
Page 1 of 1