The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Chaos Chaucer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Two Male Tribute, Chaos Chaucer!" he shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

:CHAOS CHAUCER:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Friendly and nice, maybe sexy? Chaos ran over the things in his head as he stood with everyone, waiting for the time to get up to the stage. The large booming voice of Casear called him over, remember what to do. He urgently told himself as he made his way onto the stage, first tightening up his long black tie and brushed his blood red hair that had been swept back.

The lights shone on him as he entered. He put on his not very often smile that could be made out to be charming and friendly. He waved at the crowd and blew a few kissies. Causing screams from the crowd, he loved this. He sat right down beside Casear in the chair. It took a while for the crowd to calm down with Casear's helping until Chaos spoke.

"Wow, wonderful to meet you Casear. You look great as always!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Ceasar smiled, "As do you! Look at you!" He exclaimed, "Now Chaos, how do you feel about your score for private sessions? You got eleven correct?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:47 pm

The light was shining on him, he was basking in the glory of the capitol. He loved it, I wish to live like this everyday. It was strange for Chaos to feel like that but he liked it. One day he would be like this, if he won. But he had too, but the games were sometimes unpredicatable. He smiled as Casear talked and then waited for his score to come up, he knew that Casear would talk about that.

"Yes Casear it was!" Screams of approval were heard from the crowd. "I did work hard for that, and I believe it's a first for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Ceasar smiles, "It beats last year's best by one, in fact" he says, "So do you think you will have a hard time adapting to life in the arena? There are so many unknowns."
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Chaos waved at the crowd after Casear said it beat the last score by one. He combed back his hair and tightened his collar as he listened closely to him talk. I can't screw this up, I need this. I can't make the gamemakers want to attack me, I just have to win.
"Well if I stick with the pack for early on, I think I will be good until then. We can tackle the unknown together. THen after that a huge fight, don't you all love that!?" He got screams of approval from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I smile, "You might be one of the best Careers we've been able to interview, Chaos" he says, the crowd screams his name in approval.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm

This was going just the way he wanted it to, he was being loved by the capitol. He kept on waving as they shouted his name. Basking in the glory, it was fantasic. How many sponsers will I get from this? He eagerly thought in his mind, flashing a smile at some people in the front of the crowd and then at the camera.

"Thank you Caesar, that means alot to me. I just hope I can make that true in the games, which I will assure you I will. The first kill I make will be for all of you!" He gestrued to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Ceasar grins, "I bet that kill won't be your last by a long shot" he says, "So, I suppose you are part of the Career pack, how do you think the rest of the tributes size up this Games?"
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Chaos put his finger up to his chin and thought for a moment. Who do I think is strong? Well, hm. Might as well answer before something boring comes out, I do have limited time.

"All the other tributes? To be honest with you Casear, some of them do look quite tough. Like that girl from District 12 and some of the other careers too. The boy from district 4, I like him too. Actually, I think this games is going to be pretty tough. But that guy who looks really weak, what's his name? Jake, oh yes Jake. he has been stalking Rhea this whole time, I actually feel bad for her."
He joked. The audience started laughing along, some of them gasping. A threat had been made, that is what a true career does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:01 am

Caesar chuckles softly. "So I see you have your eye on Rhea, hm? Is there something you're not telling us?" he teases, smiling and winking at the crowd. "You know you can trust me, Chaos. Nice name, by the way. Fit for a career. But is Rhea fit for you?" he finishes with a grin, not wanting to distract from the question.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:21 am

Yes it was probably going to come to this question, Chaos continued to smile though. Should he say his love for Rhea? What about Heppa, she loved quite loving at me yesterday. Chaos tightened his color before answering this tough question.

"Thank you Caesar, my parents did a good job naming me. And about Rhea, what I do have to say she is quite beautiful. Nice to look at and very friendly, I just love that about her. .But I don't know if we could start a relationship because it is the games." He looks really sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Chaos Chaucer!   Interview with Chaos Chaucer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Chaos Chaucer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: