The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Jake Jones!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Jake Jones! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Jake Jones! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Jake Jones! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Seven Male Tribute, Jake Jones!" he shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Jake Jones! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Jake Jones! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

The stage was big and open. I could only hope for the best to happen as i walk on to stage.
My time to shine was here and ready to make the capitol root for me!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Jake Jones! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Jake Jones! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I welcome the tribute to his seat. "So Jake, I see your stylist had some definite plans for you this evening" he says, referring to the lack of clothing on most of the tribute's body.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Jake Jones! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Jake Jones! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I smirk at the comment so i stand and turn to the adience and flex all of my mucels.
I could hear screams of attraction. "Well actually i prefer this it reminds me of my district,and yes we only wear pants somdays" I respond in truth.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm

I nod as the crowd goes nuts, "Well I'm sure it gets hot working in the sun all day" he says. "So, have any plans for the arena you'd like to share with us?"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Yes the question "Well i do know one thing i cant kill them with my looks but i can kill them with a axe my hands bow or a sword, but i think the audience will be enjoying the games"
I say this in a joking tone and enjoying the last time i would be in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 pm

The crowd cheers on his response, loving the enthusiasm of the tribute before them. "I bet you'll rack up the kills Jake" says Ceasar, grinning. "Now, what are your thoughts of the other tributes?"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 pm

"Well I never liked anyone till i met Rhea... shes amazing hands down. Josh and i are a team
no doubt about that" I say this in a serious tone then say one thing that surprises everyone.
'So who hear wants to see me dance"? I say this and cheerish the moment.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Ceasar hears the crowd go absolutely insane. "I think we'd all LOVE to see you dance Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm

well that was somthing i knew i would be able to do easy. I start breakdancing then go on to the techno/dubstep version. For the final i do a hoe down. When i finished i am drenched in sweat and then i await the crowds judgment.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:05 pm

The crowd doesn't stop cheering through the whole thing, by the end there are more shouts of Jake's name than cheers. "I think they liked your moves Jake" Ceasar says.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm

I smile the best i can then blow a kiss to the audince and look back a ceaser. "So what else do i need to do to please this WONDERFUL AUDINCE"? I ask ceaser in a hopeful grin and wait to see how i must entertain the capitol.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Ceasar laughs, "I think just being on stage pleases them to no end my friend" he says. "So what have you enjoyed most about the Capitol experience so far? Aside from our amazing audience of course", this sets off rowdy cheers from the audience members.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"Well i think i enjoyed me being able to meet Rhea and get to talk to her...But sadly i must kill her myself or watch her die in the end.......But besides that i enjoyed the veiws and food basicly the food on my part" As i finish i wait to see how much time i have left to be with the amazing audience.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Ceasar laughs, "Yeah, the food is always near the top of the list for tributes, and Rhea..." he pauses, "Rhea was certainly interesting, wasn't she everyone?" he asks the audience, who cheer Rhea's name a little before quieting down again.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 pm

"So do you think you can do me a favor"? I ask then have a dramatic pause."get me a dinner for two with Rhea before i die"? I ask him in a pleasing voice and waited the answer and reaction.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm

The crowd goes crazy, this was almost an inter-district love story they had. "I'm afraid I can't get that for you Jake" he says, "But here's a plan, Allign yourself with her in the Arena, and maybe one of your many fans will send you a nice diner to share with her" he says, the crowd applauds the idea restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I smile at how the plan will work. "Well only if i can seperate her from he little group and that weird creepy chaos I mean who here likes a guy that has chaos i mean destruction people need love not death love is what its about people" After that little speach i wonder what everyone will think of that and me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Ceasar laughs, "Well, Chaos was quite charming in his interview, as you saw" he says, "I'm sure a smart guy like you will figure out a way though"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

A smirk forms on my lips "well ceaser im not smart if you want to find out why go to my district and ask the people they will answer that, but i have started writing would anyone like to hear some of my book"? i ask the audience and wait to see if they want to hear my book.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

The buzzer sounds. "I'm afraid we are out of time" says Ceasar. the crowd jeers, wanting to hear more about the book. "Now now everyone, lets give a big cheer of good luck to Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 pm

I walk the stage only to run into Rhea and think "" oh mother of god this is bad but now she knows"" And i keep walking not caring and doing the peck pocker of love all the way ro my bed room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jake Jones!   Interview with Jake Jones! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jake Jones!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: