The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+13
Balisugar
Rccheetah
DinoLily
Ariiyoko
JeromeOf6
Northwoman
Cowvus
Glaceon
Augsp
Demeses
Chiiyoko
Sorella
Loki
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Welcome to the Arena!

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position.

D1M~~~D1F
D2F~~~~~D2M
D3M~~~~~~~D3F
D4F~~~~~~~~~D4M
D5M~~~~~~~~~~~D5F
D6F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D6M
D7M~~~~~~C~~~~~~D7F
D8F~~~~~~~~~~~~D8M
D9M~~~~~~~~~~D9F
D10F~~~~~~~~D10M
D11M~~~~~~D11F
D12F~~~~D12M

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

"Attire":

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose. Let the Games Begin!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 28TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

SUPPLY LIST:
Rope x0
Swords x0
Throwing Knives x0
Knives x0
Sleeping bag x0
Blankets x0
Fishing Rods x0
Spears x0
Clubs x1
Mace x0
Shovels x0
Backpacks x0
Water Bottles x0
Beef Strip Packs x0
Apples x0
Axes x0
Box of Matches x0
Bows x0
Arrows x0
Quivers x0

Last edited by Gazimu on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 am

I had been dressed for the day and then sent away to where the games would be held. Once there my stylist dressed me in the attire for the games, a wetsuit? Really? What was this? Were we going into a water arena? Who knew. The shoes were extremely weird though and I didn't quite understand it.

I got into the tube and then after the countdown I was thought up through the tube and on my little landing in the games, the day of the games was here and this could be my last day or the first day of hell, who knew. I looked around at all the tributes, I was quite a distance from the cornucopia but if I ran there and away quickly I would be safe from the bloodbath. I stared and observed the weapons and items in the distance making a mental list on how I was going to grab things and how I were to do it. I wanted t be prepared once I left this hell hole not unarmed, or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 am

Skye smiled to himself when he was made to where a wetsuit though the belt was still puzzling. Well it would hold his items well. The possible types of biome of the arena came up to his mind as he adjusted his suit. He let out a shaky breath and turned around to smile at his stylist, "Thanks Ellie, I'll be back." He stepped into the tube and grinned to Ellie one last time. She may be the last person he'll ever see.

As the tube went up, he felt more confident and he whispered to himself, "let's do this."

When he reach the top, his eyes adjusted to the light and looked around. Opposite him he saw Megan and the corner of his mouth pulled to a small smile. When he looked towards the cornucopia, his eyes immediately shifted towards the bows and arrows, realising that there were only two bows and not a lot of arrows either. He panicked a little, determined to grab what he needed. That sixty seconds was essential for him to adjust to the environment and recognise who is at where. He ran through his mind what he needed to get before the bloodbath got seriously ugly. Now or never. he told himself. Dying is not on his do-to-list anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:10 am

Kaspar shifted from foot to foot, mind racing as his stylist helped him get into his arena gear. Wetsuit, so lots of water. But the shoes were rubber slippers with rough soles which meant climbing. Not helpful at all really. The arena could be anything from an underwater city to an island. You never knew what the Gamemakers would come up with to mess with a tribute and if it was an aquatic arena - well, it better not be an aquatic arena. District One wasn't exactly known for its wonderful swimming opportunities.

He stepped into the tube as his stylist finished strapping on the belt. The doors whispered shut behind him and the whole tube began to hum. He gave a wry two-fingered salute to his stylist as he began to ascend, possibly the last goodbye he'd ever make. The moment his stylist fell from view he was no longer the quietly confident District One career however. Kaspar was feverishly turning over his plan in his head. He knew what he wanted, he knew who he wanted to avoid and most importantly he knew he could win. There wasn't going to be anyone better prepared for this than he was, so it came down to tactics. When to kill and who to kill.

Bright white light began to filter down from above and then he was bursting into the open, the platform slotting into the ground with a solid thunk. The other tributes were arrayed in a circle around the shimmering Cornucopia, but they weren't important until the sixty seconds were up. What was important was his environment. Trees swayed drunkenly around the edges of the clearing they were in, roots tangled in the soft loam. It looked almost peaceful, which was bad. That meant there were traps, presents from the Gamemakers. The supplies were scattered seemingly randomly around the Cornucopia, but all of the best items were leaning tantalizingly against the entrance. Quite a distance to cover.

Lucky he had long legs.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue0/150Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:12 am

Megan ended her shower and looked at the uniform. Not a fashion statement. But it seemt as if there would be water. Good. Least she would be swimming before she died. She stepped into the tube carefully and waited as it shot up. The blinding light made megam very queasy and she steadied herself carefully.
The corunucopia was stocked with lots of things. Megan Looked at the items there. Throwing knives. She would need at least a quagrter of those. And the midnight blue backpack ocer there, also. The careers would need most of them. And other gear. She looked up to see Skye and she smiled. She mouthed“Good luck,” and she continued to look at the supplies.She was determined to survive this bloodbath. She was going to kill at least one tribute. She was going to survive.she looked to her left and saw the girl Goldie trembling. She wMegan decided to kill her first and end her misery.On the othrr side, the district 5 male, Rhea, looked thrilled. She steadied herslef again, got into a running postion on her plate, and concentrated on the cornucopia.

Last edited by Augsp on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:53 am

.:Snow Blue:.

20 seconds

I step onto the plate with a goodbye to my stylist. The clear tube raises around me. I look up at the ceiling as the hole opens for me to go though. I feel the tube begin to go up, and the blue skies become closer. "Let's go."

15 seconds

It takes a second for the Cornucopia to become clear. I see all the supplies that I'll grab. Lots of throwing knives, good. 2 spears, also good. And maybe a backpack would be swell also.

10 seconds

Now that I got a good look at the Cornucopia, I look at all the tributes that would be dead in the next month. We seem to be in the same positions as last year, a diamond shape. I look across at Kaspar, he seemed ready.

5 seconds

I turn my head back to the Cornucopia. I prepare my self for the sound of the gong, making the beginning of the games. I hear the clock ticking down, closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue1/1Let the Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:12 am

I wave good-bye to my stylist and step onto the plate. I'm a little worried about the uniform I'm in; I'm not a strong swimmer and the wet suit obviously indicates water. Also, the shoes they put us in don't seem to be good for running. The odds don't seem to be in my favor today.

As I rise into the arena on my plate, I look around at all of my surroundings. The cornucopia is in a clearing in some type of forest. The tributes are aligned in a diamond shape, like last year. I wonder what's in the forest beyond this clearing; would it be smart to completely avoid the bloodbath?

Finally, I look at the cornucopia and see coils of rope and a few knives. There's water and food there as well. Maybe I can run, grab some supplies, and get out before I get killed. I'm running a high risk, but I've decided I'm getting to that cornucopia and escaping with what I need.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 am

Chaos stood waiting eagerly. His stylist buzzed around him as he stood ready and proud to go into the games. He tudged at his uniform for a second before a bing told him to enter. He smiled brightly like a kid in a candy shop and took a step out, he brushed his hair back and listend to the tips from his sylist. He might be stupid but for the games he's not.

Slowly he was getting lowered down, the excitment filling him. Soon he would be in the games and no one could stop that. His mind went over all the things he had to remember. Find the pack and keep myself and other's safe until the time comes. Make sure to kill all that people that I can in the bloodbath. He lowered himself and saw the field

It could be better though, but he looked around him. Spotting some of his allies he smirked there way and nodded. Let the Hunger games begin.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Josh watched as he was able to step into his pod. He rose from the pod into a swamp area. He was happy for two reasons though. The variety of weapons and survival was great. And the location was great for people that are light on there feet.

He looked over to his team: Maria, brandon, and Jake. He nodded and motioned his fingers to give the message of. Get in then get out. He was next to the district four and two female.

He already had a nickname for this area alone "the marsh". He looked past the trees and saw mountains. "That will be fun." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Let the Games Begin! Rheapic
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

The day had come, the first day of the rest of her life. It would either end here in this arena or she would continue to remember what she experienced for the rest of her life. Aurora dressed her in her arena attire, a wetsuit with shoes similar in material and rubber soles. She gulped, water...don't they know district 5 doesn't have many swimming opportunities? She fastened her belt, then put on her mother's necklace and tucked it underneath the skin tight suit. She stood there in silence for a moment and then reached for Aurora's hand. They stood there, hands held for a moment before the buzzer sounded. It was like being at the reaping all over again, she gave a little nod to Aurora to signify that everything was going to be ok and she walked into the tube. The doors shut and she was off.

Her eyes had to adjust to the change in light, but when they did she saw what looked like a marsh or swamp. Good, I'm glad its not just a giant lake or ocean with a small amount of land. There are places to go, places to hide. She looked to her fellow tributes, they were positioned in a diamond and she was between the two Sky(e)s. She looked over to Jeremy who was positioned across from her and it seemed like his stern face was still unchanged from the first time they had met on the train. She was close to the Cornucopia, she could run and make it out if she tried...but she pondered doing so. She knew she was with the careers, but it seemed there maybe a couple people who are hoping she would just wander into the middle and take her out there. But then she saw a spear, the one weapon she was decent with and knew she had to go do it. There was only 2 of them, and she needed to have one of them. Ok, you can do this. You are fast, just run in and grab a spear or shovel and just run. Get out of there as soon as possible; you can find Chaos and the others, afterwards after the danger is gone. The time was slipping away, she would need to run soon. She readied herself for when she heard that gong.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:52 pm

While everybody was awaiting the gongs cry they heard something else. One of the tributes, alistair from district eight had stepped off his plate early setting off a mine. He was blown up 100 feet in the air. The other parts were scattered all around. Tiny pieces occasionaly hitting nearby tributes. A person was dead and the games haven't even started yet.

Let the Games Begin! 3569652669_ffb569b5c3_z
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,"
Boomed the voice of a young Claudius Templesmith.
"LET THE 28th HUNGER GAMES...

BEGIN!"

Hey guys, welcome to the Cornucopia, two things you should know,
first of all, it takes you one post to get to the Cornucopia and grab some gear,
it will take you an additional post to get away from the Cornucopia (no double posting)

There will not be any environmental reactions at the Cornucopia until after the blood bath.

May the odds, be ever in your favor.
Go.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 pm

As soon as the gong went off I ran for the cornucopia, I ran as fast as I could going faster and faster needing to get there. Quickly when I got there I grabbed a bag, I put a sleeping bag in it, beef strip pack, one apple, one box of matches, and one water bottle. Then I grabbed two swords and I was looking around before I set off again. That was when the district nine girl approached and I went and stabbed her in the stomach and kicked her down and now I was looking around making sure I was good.

Items:
Backpack, sleeping bag, beefstrip pack x1, apple x1, box of matched x1, water bottle x1, Sword x2

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

The gong sounded. It felt as if everything went into slow motion. Heppa dashed to the Cornucopia and grabbed a bow and 20 arrows, a water bottle, a rope, a blanket, and four apples. She searched everywhere for Chaos and finally found him. She sprinted to him. Heppa's heart was pounding when she finally got to Chaos. Heppa dropped her things, except for her arrows and her bow, next to Chaos. "Chaos! Fight them off until they're all gone. We wouldn't want them to get anything worth while." Heppa said, smirking.

COLLECTED: Bow(x1), Arrows(x20, Water Bottle(x1), Rope(x1), Blanket(x1), and Apples(x4)

Last edited by Frank on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm

(Frank is already Dead, you can't kill her again)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm

josh an to the cornucopia after the traumatic explosion. pieces of alistair were still falling from the sky, he picked up 5 throwing knives. he also grabbed a backpack water bottle and 2 apples. he stuck matches and beef strips into the pack as well.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm

As soon as I saw an opening to leave I booked it and I ran off away from the bloodbath with my things and I kept running, not stopping once, my allies would find me hopefully.

Items:
Backpack(x1), sleeping bag(x1), beefstrip pack (x1), apple (x1), box of matched (x1), water bottle (x1), Sword (x2)

Last edited by Sorella on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Chaos sped off his plate. His legs carrying him as fast as the wing, he made it their faster then most people considering he was a career and had been training his whole life. All eyes were on him, and he intended to keep it that way. He needed to make his first kill right now to please the Capitol, his score was great so people were scared of him but he saw a few people not from the career pack that needed to be killed.

As he reached the Cornacoupia he instantly grabbed for what he saw. First he gripped the handle of the sword, made just for him. As people were starting to come he took a large backpack and shoved what he could in. Jerky, a water bottle, one rope and a extra spear that he grabbed with his sword. Before he took off to find a tribute he grabbed a blanket and shoved it in the backpack, for the cold nights. He would get more later, he decided as he saw the District 9 boy heading towards the Cornacoupia. Wow, idiot kid but this was my chance.

Chaos grabbed his sword tightly as just as the boy reached to the cornacoupia, he launched himself at him. The boy tried to put a fight but it ended badly, Chaos ended up on top of him after a few punches were thrown. The boy’s blood from his nose tickled at his fingers, he licked one and smiled. Mocking the boy by rubbing the blood on his face.

He drew out his knife brung it lightly across his cheeks. “Do you have anyone to say hello too?” He said in an evil sweet voice. The boy looked so scared, but this was the games. Before Chaos started the show he leaned down and whispered to the boy. “Sorry man, this is the games, I have to do this. If I win I will make sure your parents know that you loved them and all,” His whispered changed to an evil grin before laughing. "You know, if I feel like it," and he dug the knife down into the boy’s face.

The blood started pouring out as he cut all along his face. From the forehead to the jaw along the side. He rubbed the blood over all the boys eye’s, mouth and nose. Then quickly got up, the screaming never stopped but Chaos would end it with a bang. “For the Capitol!” He called out to the cameras everywhere as he gripped his sword and plunged it into the boys stomach. The screaming stopped and a cannon went off. Chaos bend down and touched the soft blood trickling out from the boys head and rubbed it onto his sword.

“One down,” Chaos told himself as he made his way back to the Cornacoupia to protect the pack.

He saw Heppa and saw her collecting the things. He stood at a ready position and waited for another chance to kill.
Collected: One bagpack, one jerky pack, one waterbottle, one spear, a box of matches, a blanket and one sword.

Last edited by Northwoman on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm

When the gong goes off I sprint to the cornucopia. I grab the remaining seven throwing knives, a backpack, a water bottle, and 2 spears.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

(Can only take one spear, max 2 weapons, throwing knives count as one weapon together.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

((Apparently we're allowed to do this since the NPC's are about to die anyway. Makes my day. Very Happy))

Let the Games Begin! Flaunt_113_elle_purnell_3_b
Bluebell Delaney
District 11 Female Tribute
N
P
C

-------------------------------------------------------

60 SECONDS

"You can do this, honey. You can win this. You WILL win these Games."

It seemed like forever since Bluebell has spoken with her mother. The poor woman had so much faith in her daughter. She believed with all her heart that Bluebell could win. But Bluebell knew better. I'm going to die here, she thought, surprisingly calm, trying not to squeeze her eyes shut and pretend that this whole traumatizing experience wasn't real. She knew it was real. She knew she would die. She knew she would never see her beloved mother again. She was sure of it. Unimaginably, unthinkably, impossibly sure that these were the last 60 seconds she had left to live. Bluebell clenched her fists and stared at the other tributes, wondering which would be the one to kill her. She hoped it wouldn't hurt too terribly. Bluebell didn't like pain. She didn't even like blood. She got teased about it all the time back home when someone got a cut and she turned away, unable to look at the crimson streak.

30 SECONDS

Suddenly, there was an explosion not too far away from her. Bluebell gasped, her ears ringing. "A-Alistair!" she choked, barely audible above the din. She couldn't believe another tribute had already died, so soon after training, before the Games even started. It felt like a bad omen, especially when a lone, severed hand rolled to a stop right in front of her feet. Bluebell bit her tongue to keep from crying out. That's Alistair's hand... she realized with a deep sense of dread, eyes transfixed on the gleaming red trails dancing down its fingertips.

10 SECONDS

Bluebell steadied herself, her gaze avoiding any fragments of Alistair's broken body. I hope I die well, she thought finally, unsure of what to do. Mother, father, please forgive me for the wrongs I committed in my life. I'm sorry. I never meant it to happen this way. I shouldn't have volunteered, but I had to. You didn't see the look on that poor girl's face... I had to. I'm sorry. It was the right thing to do. And now I will die. I will die with honor. I will die with pride. I will die with love. But I will die. She took a deep breath, releasing all her negative energy, and smiled. I will die with a smile on my face for all the time that I have lived.

5 SECONDS

Goodbye, Bluebell thought, her smile still shining bright, and the gong rang clear...

Last edited by Bluebell on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Rhea heard the gong and ran straight to the cornucopia. She grabbed one of the spears and went for a some food and blanket. The girl from district 7 was going for a blanket as well. Rhea sprinted fighting for the piece of cloth and kicked the girl away. She tried to run, but the gilr Willow grabbed her leg tripping her. She turned and stabbed the girl instinctively in the neck. Her eyes widened as she realized what she did and she ran. She didn't know where but she ran.

Supplies grabbed: 1 spear, 1 blanket

Last edited by Jeremy on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:19 pm

He had his stuff and he still needed to kill more, the lust for blood was strong and he needed it. Needed it so bad. He spotted the District 3 girl scrambling around, trying to get some food but she would not need it for now. Chaos took after her and grabbed her by the neck as he lifted her in the air.

"Now what do we have here?" He mocked as he rung her around. She whimpered and looked at him. Chaos smirked and let her down, only to grab her by the hair and bring her up. "Don't worry, I will end your pathetic life here and now," His blood hunger eyes smiled at her as he swung his sword and in one hit, took off her head.

He threw it to the side, right in front of the other tributes and kicked the body away. He made his way back to the Cornacoupia.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Code:
Let the Games Begin! Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa's heart was beating so fast she thought it might beat right out of her chest. She saw a tribute try to run for a backpack. She laughed coldly and launched an arrow through their heart. Only afterward did she notice that they were the boy from 9. Heppa looked for Rhea. She didn't see her anywhere. Heppa wondered where the other careers were. She saw Snow but Snow wasn't coming toward them. Heppa shrugged. She put another arrow into her bow and got ready for anything. She turned to Chaos. "I got your back, you stay in front." She said. Then she moved so that her back was facing Chaos's back.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 pm

josh ran away but not after contacting maria. "hey i will be in these bushes come and find me after the bloodbath with the rest of the group" he ran away with his throwing knives in hand and his backpack on.

throwing knives (x5) backpack (x1) water bottle (x1) apples (x2) matches (1 pack) beef strips (1 pack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next