The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Ashley Equine!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Ashley Equine!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Ashley Equine!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Interview with Ashley Equine!! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"Welcome Ashley Equine, District Ten's female tribute!" Caesar said as Brandon walked off stage. The audience from the capitol cheered, welcoming the new tribute. Caesar shook Ashley's hand as she stepped into the light of the stage.

Last edited by Pipcake on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Ashley Equine!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Ashley Equine!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm

I hear my name called and take the stage quickly. I'm nervous, but I don't show it as I shake Caesar's hand. "Thank you, Caesar, it's a pleasure to be here," I say, "I must admit I never thought I'd see the Capitol with my own eyes."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Ashley Equine!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Ashley Equine!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:52 pm

"Quite exciting, isn't it?" Caesar laughs. "I have to admit, whenever I wake up in the morning, the beauty of the city takes my breath away. Every time." He says, describing the beauty of the capitol.
"So, what about that six you got in training?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Ashley Equine!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Ashley Equine!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm

When Caesar asks about my training score, I give him a shrug. "I'm pleased with it. I assumed I'd only pull a three or four, but I guess the Gamemakers liked my...imagination, I guess you could say."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Caesar raised an eyebrow. [color=yellow]"Oh, really? To bad you're not allowed to tel us about it."[color] Caesar says, glancing over at the game makers who were laughing and shaking their heads.
"And what about the other tributes? What do you think about them?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm

I pause to think about his next question. "I must admit that some of them are a little intimidating, especially the boys from 2 and 4. But I'll be ready for them when they come after me. As for the rest of the tributes, I'm watching them; I'll be prepared when the time comes," I say this, hoping it sounds convincing. I don't actually believe most of what I'm saying;I'm just saying it to gain the crowd's support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Ashley Equine!!   Interview with Ashley Equine!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Ashley Equine!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: