The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Snow Blue!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Snow Blue! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Snow Blue! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Interview with Snow Blue! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Snow Blue!   Interview with Snow Blue! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Caesar greeted the first tribute on his show. "Please, welcome our first tribute, Snow Blue from District one!" He announced, and Snow stepped out on the stage, and the audience clapped.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Interview with Snow Blue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Snow Blue!   Interview with Snow Blue! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

I step onto the stage smiling and waving to the crowd. I blow a few kisses and spark the crowd. I sit down the chair as Caesar calmed down the Capital. "Hi Caesar, I see you're nice and hansom as always." I giggle in a girly way as I finish that sentence. I I twirl and play with my hair as I sit. I hear a man do a wolf whistle at me, I laugh when I hear it.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Snow Blue!
Page 1 of 1