The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Left_bar_bleue150/150Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Empty
PostSubject: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 am

I was wondering if we could do a Peace Keeper Charrie, like we have capitol, and DIstrict, but Keepers play a big role in the story and Idea of dictorship....
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Left_bar_bleue150/150Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Although I agree it's a big role in the books, I wouldn't be too keen on having them as a charrie you can play, well not just anyone could play. The only way I'd allow that type of character would be to give it strict rules and ways you'd have to earn the spot. With a capitol character you have to have 500 points so if we did peacekeepers, I'd be making strict rules and ways you'd earn the spot.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Thats what i was thinking so check this out....

Rank...................................Cost....................Number

Head Keeper...........................5000......................1
Quadrant Leader....................2000......................4
Sub Quadrant Leader.............1500......................8
Patrol......................................1000.....................16
Beat........................................500.......................N/A

it cost so many points to get to a certain level. but you have to have the level before hand. Like to be a patrol leader, you need to have a beat. we can even put a limit on how much you can buy in a day, like be a beat for a month, then so on. We can have as many beats as needed, but the given amount of other stuff. There would be on of these charts posted in a sticky at the top of every district, because each district needs it own keepers. Smart yeah?
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 pm

And....
you charrie has to be over the age of 18, but as a District 2 charrie first. For at least a year, so age 17 D2 charries can have the option to become Peace keepers. :] or we could make two years or whatever.... :]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I normally reserve Peacekeepers for Staff Moderation in the districts.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Seems fine to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?   Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capitol, District, Maybe Peace Keeper?
Page 1 of 1