The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly Leaving?

Go down 
+2
Loki
Sorella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Possibly Leaving? Left_bar_bleue150/150Possibly Leaving? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Well, I have taken a few days thinking about this. I really have!

After this games is over I am probably going to take a break from this site, depending when we finish the current games. I might stay I might not. I just know there is a lot of things I want to work on and work towards but between this site and another one I am on I can't juggle both and do the things I want to do. I'm thinking if I am leaving it'll be mid August or late August who knows. I will be on the odd time to say hi and such and check on things but that's about it. It'll probably be like that until November or December I haven't exactly planned that yet. I'll also go back like this around March or April until mid June or something. I just know I need a break to work on things I want to do like my piano, running, and such on..Even Soccer. In September I will be focusing on my school work because my grades matter a whole lot and I need to actually do homework for once.

So, that's just a heads up for all of you.

If you guys ever want to talk to me I know most of you will have me on skype sooo.. Yea. (: If I am really needed during my leave.. I'm only a skype message away!

~Sorella <3
Back to top Go down

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Awww, we'll miss you! <3 Good luck with soccer and piano and school and stuff. Also I just saw a play/musical a little while ago made by an organization called PATH to help homeless people that was an adaptation of The Wizard of Oz, and Dorothy had Auntie Em on Skype and Auntie Em was all 'And remember... I'm just a Skype away!' xD Which is funny because you said that, sooo.... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Possibly Leaving? Left_bar_bleue150/150Possibly Leaving? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 am

Sad One Admin left.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:12 am

Awww, Sor. We'll all miss you!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:00 am

*Pats Gaz's shoulder* You know I wont be gone forever and I'll be back xD

As I said before.. If I'm really needed I will also be on skype and you can contact me there same with the rest of the staff (and Ari and Dem)

I still have a month to say for sure if I am leaving for a bit or not.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 am

Aw Sor we'll miss you! ;w; now go out there and do the things you wanna do in life. XD.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:13 am

I WILL MISS YOU SOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 am

We'll miss you sor! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possibly Leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving?   Possibly Leaving? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly Leaving?
Page 1 of 1