The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Normal Day on The Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

Female Posts : 37
Birthday : 1998-08-24

Just a Normal Day on The Street Empty
PostSubject: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:34 am

'Jac! Stop that! And Sunil, you wonder why he does?' I screamed down the street at them.
Jac looked back, but kept up running with Sunil's hat. But Sunil came back a few steps, and said, so quiet I almost missed it,
'Calypso, he's just messing.'
I cursed under my breath. Then I jumped, because Mimi tapped me on the back.
'Aly. Give them a break. Jac just likes the attention you give him, so just...don't give him attention,' my twin laughed, and I frowned at her.
'Mimi, he needs to grow up. Look at Sunil. He's the perfect brother,' I snapped, and started walking the oppisate way to the one my brothers took.
Mimi knew not to follow me, instead turning and walking slowly back into the house to do the house chores she had been supposed to do yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just a Normal Day on The Street Left_bar_bleue150/150Just a Normal Day on The Street Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I walked slowly down the street, glancing at the sky, and creating weird animals out of the clouds. It wasn't overcast, but thunderclouds could be seen off in the distance, while bright almost neon colored skies were overhead. My body moved with the grace of natural killer, my topless torso tanning in the over head sun. My bright red lips put on a smile, a streak of red through my close cropped hair. It started at a point over my left eye, and end about 1.5 inch at the back of the head. I stretched, my arms reached over my head, my light 8 pack stretching. I crashed into some poor girl, looking behind her, but it was my fault in the end. "Sorry, Miss. Did I hurt you?" I said in a pleasantly deep voice. Though I had the nice ring to it now, It was full of power and Authority, just hidden underneath.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:14 pm

So this boy walked into me. Probably my fault, so I instantly smiled and steadied myself.
'No. I'm sorry. And you didn't hurt me,' I said, laughing slightly.
I looked him up and down. I'd seen him before, but that wasn't a surprise. Most people knew each other anyway.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just a Normal Day on The Street Left_bar_bleue150/150Just a Normal Day on The Street Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Just a Normal Day on The Street Tumblr_m77ni37sJ71rb1yx6o1_500

I smiled and sighed on the inside. That was close, I could really hurt people sometimes, I mean at least that's what the trainers said. I remember them saying something about me like a brick wall. I moved to the left to get out of her way, and looked back giving her one last reassuring smile. I took a step forwards, and then it hit me. "Have I met you before?" I asked looking at the girl once more, I gave another smile and turned all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 pm

I chuckled.
'Maybe. Although, most likely you've met my sister. Mimi Auria? I'm Calypso Auria. Nice to meet you,' I grinned.
He seemed okay. Maybe he was just a little distracted.
Who wasn't at some point or another.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 pm

I smiled again, My eyes sparkling. "No, I'm sure it was you, last night. It was at that one place.... Hmmm It was loud, wet, and well a blast. I think you were my first dance partner? Anyways, we were in the midst of a great song, when it opened up and poured on us. Sound familiar?" I said brushing my hand through my hair. I subliminally traced my stripe to the end and back again.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:09 pm

I laughed. It was Mimi he was talking about.
'Nope. Not me. My twin. Mimi. She snuck out last night, and if that was what she was doing, I'm very sorry I missed it. All I saw of that thing was when she came home in soaking wet clothes, and I had to try dry them out before our mom noticed,' I smiled.
Mimi had a habit of doing that. Going out, flirting with about six boys, getting destroyed, either wet or dirty, and coming home. Then she would either blame me, or get me to help her cover it up.
'So what was it like? Fun, or downright boring?' I asked, hopping up onto the wall beside me, and staring intently at him.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 pm

"Well now that the truth has come out, It was down right boring. You should've gone, brightened the whole thing up with that smile of yours" I said, not exactly sure why I was doing this, it felt like trespassing, like some one else's place. I smiled anyways, not letting a single one of my feelings through.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 pm

That made me laugh...again. This boy was so obviously a flirt, that he hadn't realized me and my -twin- sister had the same smile.
'Maybe one day I'll come to a party like that. And I'll brighten it with my smile. But in return, I hope I get a dance,' I smiled.

Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 pm

"Well, I gave plenty last night, I'm sure that it will happen again. I mean if we happen to 'run into each other' on the same day and all. But who cares, we will just have to wait and see." I said another smile flashing by my lips, I stretched again, softening my packed muscles, and twisting my neck to the right, showing off my streak of red.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 pm

I noticed the streak of red in his hair.
'Nice. Is it natural, or dyed in?' I asked.
It looked quite cool. I had been thinking of dying my hair brown, just to be different from Mimi, and all my siblings.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm

"Its All natural, So from birth I have had this, Streak through my hair. It's actually a lot of fun, but it is a clear Identifier of who I am... It kinda stinks. I feel like I'm on the watch list, I mean if you looked at my record and stuff..." I sighed popping my knuckles I leaned against the fence and looked out over the river.

~ I just had the thought of being on a bridge.... I can change it if We arent but idk
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 pm

I looked over the bridge, and watched a few little kids messing around on the bank. Two of them were my brothers.
'Do you have any brothers? Sisters?' I asked him, sighing as Jac threw Sunil's hat straight into the water.
Then I realized it wasn't Jac. It was Sunil. Which meant I had shouted at the wrong boy. Another relationship I would need to fix later.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 pm

I sighed, and thought of my huge house, the maids the cooks, and then the little rascals that I snuck in every night to make sure they didn't freeze to death. "Not really, Unless you count the staff. It's just me and my dad, my mother died in a car crash." I said looking back out over the water, just as the sun started to set causing deep orange to spread like fire across the hazy air.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm

I inhaled sharply. Staff? Meaning cooks and maids? God. We didn't have staff. No. We got stuck with two sets of twins and most likely another on the way. Then I heard the part about his mother.
'Oh. I'm sorry,' I said.
I had never met my Nan or grandpa. So I didn't remember their deaths. I wasn't used to dealing with people who had lost someone dear to them. So instead I left it at that, just in-case I said something offensive, and looked back out over the water, keeping one eye on my brothers.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:49 pm

"Oh, I don't care for symphony, I didn't like her anyways." I said thinking of the beatings and the hate that just radiated from her. I smiled as the sun sank even lower, and down on the shore one could see lights starting to lighten up the mood. You could the music from here, it was an old classic from way back when, The song was called Cupid Shuffle. "Now how about that dance?" I said starting the line dance that went with the song.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm

I laughed jumping up from my perch.
'Okay,' I smiled, already starting to dance.
The wind blew my hair around, and made me laugh even more. It was nice. Not having to worry about my brothers. About Mimi. About mom who spent most of her days lying in bed.
I wondered what made him dislike her. There was a reason for everything, but I wasn't going to ask. People told you what you wanted to know. I grinned, dancing to the music that seemed so close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day on The Street   Just a Normal Day on The Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Day on The Street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 1-
Jump to: