The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xxcloexx new charechter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxcloexx

xxcloexx new charechter Empty
PostSubject: xxcloexx new charechter   xxcloexx new charechter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 am

okay so im neSubject: Character Template {Please Read!} Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:16 am
hey em i dont realy know what to do im just following instructions from my friend so here it goes

Name:scarlet lily rose
Age/Birthday:24 march 1998
District:2
Family:mother sandra 34 living father mikey 36 sister shauna 12
Brief History: i live in america in florida to be exxact i love swimming my sister loves sucking her pacifier its soo anoyin Physical Appearance: small and a bit fat long brown hair brown eyes and freckles
Personality: fun likes a good laugh and a bit a fun
Flaw: over giddy
Pets: dog cat and rabbits

Rich or Poor?:middle class
Weapon of Choice:machine gun
Talents:back flip on trampoline can ride a bike i can swim
Preferred Angles innocent mystrios flirtry
Angles this tribute will not do:sexy and strong
Other: dunno realy
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

Female Posts : 37
Birthday : 1998-08-24

PostSubject: Re: xxcloexx new charechter   xxcloexx new charechter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 am

Okay Cloe xD

I'm gonna help. If you want to take my advice, fine, if not, that's fine too 8D

1) Capital letters. In the right place.
2) Full stops. It looks better than this because then you don't have to strain and think that this sentence is very long and yeah. Full stops in the right place go a long way
3) The age needs to go in. She's... 14. So you could put that in
4) Commas in between the different things like "Sandra, 34, Living" Then a full stop, and you can start the next one
5) She wouldn't live in America Florida. She would live in D2. Or D4, if you want her to be in that area. I know I didn't explain this exactly when we were talking, so forgive me xD
6) You should write the history in the third person perspective. It's easier to understand
6) There is a minimum of four sentences on Personality and Physical Appearance.
7) Over giddy is a flaw, but it isn't one that would really get her hurt. So why not put something like Loyalty or Trust?
8) Name the animals. It makes it seem more realistic.
9) Machine gun? No. Something like a sword or spear. I know I never explained this either, so blame me xD
10) Talents are like something they are good at. Sword-fighting, Running, Climbing. Stuff they would be able to do in the arena
11) Spelling! You spelt mysterious wrong. Spell-check works 8D
12) Take away the "dunno really"

Okay Cloe xD I never explained any of it properly. I know. But honestly, you'll have a hard time when you haven't read or watched the Hunger Games. (As I told you) But you can ask Mods if you need help. And I would gladly help. Just ask me on Skype 8D I'll send you some ideas, and help you improve you're character xD
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
xxcloexx new charechter Left_bar_bleue150/150xxcloexx new charechter Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: xxcloexx new charechter   xxcloexx new charechter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Vina, please leave that correcting to the mods and admins please. Itès not your job and the mods can do a fine enough job as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xxcloexx new charechter   xxcloexx new charechter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xxcloexx new charechter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: