The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio

Go down 
+3
Demeses
Sorella
Ariiyoko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am

As soon as words came out of Heppa's mouth the first thing I did was look up at her because she was a threat anyone here was a threat to me really. No allies in a game like this, they never lasted anyway. Heppa was trying to pin them against me, whether it worked or not I'd have no clue but as soon as I saw that spear that was homemade come at me I brought up my sword to block as I leaned back a bit. That was when I shuffled my feet to the side to move away from the river's edge. I am then took a full swing at Heppa with my sword, adding force into it, my sword sliced through the air gliding with ease and it hopefully hit Heppa.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Blockedc

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 am

Rhea splashed a few more handfuls of water on her wounds before standing up. She couldn't sit here and try to heal herself forever, eventually she would need to fight and stop the attacks that kept coming. That was the only real way to stop her injuries. Rhea gulped as she grabbed her sword from the sandy beach. She just needed to survive, that was it. Her anger hadn't totally subsided, she still held so much annger towards the girl who was threatening not only her but Kaspar. That was when it happened. Heppa turned her attention to Maria, obviously angry at the second betrayal. But honestly should she be surprised? These were the games and like every other tribute Maria wanted to win. That was when Heppa's voice rang into Rhea's ears.

Heppa plead her case. All the sudden she wanted to team up. What, so then you can take me out after I help you kill Maria? That was the point that kept coming up in Rhea's mind. But then Heppa mentioned Kaspar, sweet Kaspar. And all the sudden everything changed. She stopped in her tracks, mid swing. Rhea knew she was making a deal with the devil, but the contract was there in front of her, waiting for her to sign. If it was only her, she would have said screw it and just continued attacking Heppa. But Rhea couldn't let anything happen to Kaspar. She took the quill and signed the contract.

Rhea turned to face Maria, the girl who just helped her. She nodded to her, hoping that in some way the girl would understand why she did it. "I'm sorry..." Rhea said sadly.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Heal_zps1bba70df
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:09 pm

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa raised an eyebrow when Rhea apologized to Maria. She shrugged and splashed water on her wounds. Then she readied an arrow almost immediately. She was so used to shooting arrows, she felt like a robot as she aimed and released her arrow. It whooshed through the air toward Maria. Hopefully Maria wouldn't block it again. Heppa kept her feet planted firmly on the ground, guarding Kapsar. He would make an okay ally. He was strong, big, and tall. His only flaw was Rhea. Heppa hated to have allies that had feeling for each other. But, it was better than no allies at all. Especially if it meant Maria's death. "I didn't miss you either, sweetheart!" Heppa said, smirking as she readied yet another arrow and aimed at Maria.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22
DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 am

Joshua Faraday
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Joshuaavatar

before heppa could land her attack a throwing knife whizzed in and hit the girls arrow slicing int in half, protecting maria. josh walked up to the island and picked up his knife, then he walked over to maria"you looked like you needed help"

JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:06 am

Heppa's last strike at Kaspar has caught up with him, as he falls to the ground, dead. A Cannon sounds.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Rhea's inner thoughts!:

The world around Rhea came almost to a stand still. It was like everything and everyone was frozen in time but her and Kaspar. "....no...." The words weakly escaped her mouth. Her breath was ripped from her, almost as if she had died instead. And in a way, part of her did. She knelt down next to his body. He was still barely moving as she unsuccessfully tried to hold back her tears. The warm salty liquid came rushing down her cheek bones, leaving streaks in the dirt that covered her face. He weakly lifted his arm towards her face, and he instantly grabbed his hand, squeezing it as hard as she could and he weakly followed suit. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his, the life she could fee was quickly leaving him. "I love you Kaspar....I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He weakly smiled, and the light grip he had on her hands was gone. He was gone. He was never going to come back, and there was only one thing Rhea could do.

The sadness was now replaced with an overwhelming anger. Her knees quivered and her body felt like it was shaking uncontrollably. She looked up at Kaspar's killer. Heppa. Oh how badly Rhea wanted to stab this girl and strangle her with her bare hands so she could feel as the life left her body. Rhea took the arrows she collected as well as the knife and Kaspar's axe and as hard as she could she threw them in the river. No one would be able to use those weapons now unless they swam for them. And with the threat of the mutts and rapids that person would have to be an idiot. Rhea looked to Heppa, her face stern and unchanging. Tears still pour down her face, effectively cleaning all the grime that had built up over the days. She then leaned down and grabbed the spear. Kaspar's spear. It was the only thing left of him, and in a way it felt almost as if it had the same energy that he had. She put the sword away, hanging it from her belt and now gripped the wooden handle of her trusty weapon.

She went to the river, determined to clean her wounds up some and then turned towards Heppa. "If you want those arrows and weapons you better get swimming." Rhea spat on the ground a bit, disgusted by the very look of the girl in front of her. She was he reason he was dead. She was the reason things no longer seemed worth it. And she was the reason that that little light inside Rhea that sad everything would be okay was now extinguished. Rhea had cracked. Something in her had changed, and the fear of death seemed to no longer linger in the back of her mind. Dying at least meant she would be away from here and away from the pain and with Kaspar again.

She knelt down by Kaspar's lifeless body and for the last time kissed him. I'm sorry Kaspar. I will win this for you. She stood up and ran. She didn't know where she was going to go, but she just ran. She needed to get off this island. Rhea headed to the one place that she knew she could be alone...the cliffs.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :

(ooc: OK so I wanted to post all these gifs when I first made the post but was at work so I couldnt. Anyways the heal was +20 hp and Rhea doesn't have bear hands xD Stupid autocorrect.)

Last edited by Ari on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:51 pm

(Screw it, I'm posting in third person from now on.)

Maria was watching things as they happened, Heppa went to aim something at her and then threw it and Maria watched it, Rhea was against her, Kaspar was, and Heppa, how was she supposed to win this? Maria was about to put her sword up and block it but a knife came out of no where and whizzed passed cutting the arrow in half down the middle. Maria was shocked and didn't know what to say, she really didn't.

All this was happening so fast, that's when Maria went and turned her head and she saw Josh, he was the one who protected her against Heppa? After what she did? That wasn't expected at all. Josh looked different to Maria however, and she couldn't put her finger on it but she knew there was something very different with Josh and that he wasn't the same Josh at the start of all this. Soon Kaspar fell to the ground and a cannon sounded, Maria shifted her glance over and found Kaspar dead, it was by the hands of Heppa no doubt, that put Heppa in a bad spot, Rhea wouldn't like this one bit and soon enough that fact was proven right. Rhea went on about things and eventually she had left.

Maria watched her run off, now it was just three of them and Maria was still a bit speechless. Maria gripped her swords but soon she loosened her grip. She looked at Josh. "Josh." She mumbled looking up at him. Maria had been through a lot lately, and to know Josh was still on her side was a relief, for now until one day he turned on her, only one of them could win and they were both full aware of that. "That..uh.. Was.. Erm.. A good.. block." She said and then she opened her mouth again to say thank you but it didn't come out in words, saying thank you wasn't enough. Maria dropped one of her swords and pulled him close by his wetsuit and kissed him. After she had kissed him she let go of his wetsuit and grabbed her other sword again. "We should probably go find a spot along the river to go heal for now." She said, "Oh and by the way, that kiss, was a thank you." She said before walking off again.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Joshua Faraday

"thanks" is all the boy said to maria's compliment. he could tell that she could sense his change. he looked over at heppa and walked over to her. he had done this to skye and genievieve but he needed to do it to heppa. he slowly walked up to her and turned his head to the side ever so slightly. "stay out of my way."josh said, staring straight at the weak evil girl. he turned around and walked over to maria."where were you planning on going"said josh bluntly.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLMF7p8hO7A this is the inspiration for josh's "stay out of my way" thing. all you have to do is basically imagine the older bald man as josh, the big bald man as heppa, and pretend the third guy wasn't even there. and that the location was islandy.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Maria led the way to the river. Once they were by the river and away from Heppa, quite a long bit from Heppa Maria stopped and stuck her swords in the ground. Maria then went by the river and cupped some water into her hands. After she did that she brought it over to her wounds to clean them out so they wouldn't get infected.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Heal5_zps9be932cf
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

[center]Joshua Faraday

"so how have you been handling youself Josh asked as he splashed water on his wounds i have been assaulted, by two bugs"
JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:40 pm

The water would be of little use for healing any more.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 am

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_m5w6i3ydWn1rqlxmp

Maria looked over at Josh, "I've been fine. Just had Heppa on my back is all." She said quietly and sat there for a few moments and then she got up. "The water's no use to clean my wounds anymore." She said and then she took her apple out and finished eating it. She went over and began to drink the river water. A river was always running so it was cleaner than most. She sighed and dumped out all her contaminated water and rinsed her water bottle out before filling it up with more water and then put it in her bag. She grabbed her swords and then waded into the water. "I think I'm going to head along with the river and see where it takes me." She said and then put her swords away in her bag. "You coming with me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 am

Joshua Faraday

"ok, that sounds good" he said roughly. he wanted to stay the way he was with skye and all his enemies, but with this girl, he couldn't act like that, he felt happy with her. and thats why he needed to protect her. he loaded everything into has waterproof bag, and jumped in and swam up.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 pm

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa watched Kaspar die and cursed. She didn't like Kaspar, but because he was dead, Rhea might as well have been too. Heppa gasped when Rhea dropped her weapons into the river. Heppa ran to where Rhea had thrown her things and watched them float away. She would have to be stupid to go after them. Heppa wasn't stupid.
She watched the others leave, wondering why they weren't going to kill her. Heppa shrugged and sat next to a tree. She leaned against it and wiped the sweat off of her face. The heat was strong and she was exhausted and a bit dehydrated. Heppa drank some water and sat back again. She would go after the others later. For now, she would rest. Heppa drifted off. Heppa wasn't worried about other tributes sneaking up on her. She would probably only be able to sleep an hour or so, and besides, she was a light sleeper.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 pm

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_m5w6gxc7391rqlxmp

Maria looked down the river and was about to go down it and have a nice trip but she heard some movement off in the distance and she trained her ears on it trying to make out what it was. "Josh." She said quietly. Maria then slowly walked out of the river and pulled Josh with her. "I hear movement, I think Heppa's moving again." She said whispering, Heppa wouldn't have been able to have heard by now. Maria pulled out her sword again and she walked off in the direction they had came from.

Maria then came up and saw a sleeping Heppa. Maria soon enough was right in front of Heppa, anger boiling up inside of her, Heppa had to die, she wasn't letting a born career from districts 1,2, and 4 win, no way no how. Maria used her sword and brought it up and brought her sword down with force and quickness aiming to hit her.

(I forgot to add in my attack xD I am so stupid!)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 am

Joshua Farady

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Life_Unexpected_S02E12_avi4375

josh heard heppa and allowed maria to pull her over to her. he took out a knife and went at heppa's back. hoping that he didnt miss.
JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_lbsmfbQLqV1qaiasao1_500

Rhea made her way back to that dreaded island. What at once seemed to be a paradise in her eyes had soon become her hell, a living nightmare. And there was only one way to end a nightmare, and that was to kill the cause of it. She made her way towards the noise. Determination now filled her, a new fire flickered in her eyes. This was personal for Rhea. This wasn't about going home or even about winning. She needed to right a wrong in the universe, she needed to get sweet revenge. And revenge was a dish best served cold.

She saw what appeared to be the figures of Maria and Josh only a short distance in front of her. They had cornered her, attacked her while she was down. If it was anyone else, Rhea might have felt bad for the poor girl. But this was the girl who took him away and there was no longer an ounce of sympathy left for this pathetic girl. Rhea made her way to the small crowd, striding along the sandy beach. "Did you guys miss me? You didn't think I would let you get away with what you did, did you?" Rhea glared at Heppa as she lifted the spear. And with the bladed end first she jammed down his weapon as hard as she could, the same way one would squish a bug or kill a rodent. She looked to Maria, knowing that there were so many things that she wanted to say to the girl. "I'm sorry. I wanted to protect Kaspar...." Rhea looked away, she guessed she would have to explain herself more if and when she got a chance to later. She just hoped that Maria could understand her reasoning.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(5) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Heppa Duskdale

Heppa woke to pain. She could feel blood running down her side. Maria stood above her, sword in hand. Heppa jumped from Josh, her next attacker, but was not quick enough and too injured to even attempt to get away from Rhea's attack. Heppa had known they would come back for. There was a part of Heppa that wanted to die. That wanted it to be quick and by the hand of someone evil, so maybe she'd have a shot at Heaven. But, she knew this was not true. She was too bloodthirsty, too mean. Heppa knew there was no bargaining to get out of this one. She lashed at Maria and searched for an escape. Maybe if she could get away she would be able to nurse herself back to health. Maybe, just maybe, she would have a shot at winning.
Maybe was good enough for Heppa. It sent a rush of energy through her, a short rush, but a rush nonetheless. It would not be enough to defeat all three of her attackers, but it might just be enough for her to get away. Heppa gulped and tasted blood and sweat. It was repulsive, but oddly comforting. Maybe this was just another practice at the Academy. Heppa had hope, and as long as there was hope, there was survival.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-17
DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 2turns

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:01 pm

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_m5w89zeXkX1rqlxmp

Maria had jumped back as Heppa woke up and stood up, now the party was going to get started, Maria wasn't going to let this one get away, she was going to track this one down, just like she had for Snow. Heppa wasn't going to live, Maria wasn't going to allow it, Heppa had to die before her, and Maria made that a promise to her self.

As Heppa slashed at Maria, Maria quickly brought her sword up to block it and then she just hoped she had managed to block the attack. Maria then brought her other sword and swung it with force, this girl needed to die, and Maria needed to kill her, she got in the way, Maria was a leader and she couldn't be a leader if Heppa was there, Heppa tried to take that spot, there was only room for one leader and one leader only. That was going to be Maria. She had heard what Rhea had said to her but she only gave a nod in the girl's direction, right now her focus was Heppa.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Ineffective

Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Joshua faraday

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Tumblr_ls9j95uEtB1r3mudio1_500

Josh threw a knife in attempt to knock heppas weapon away from Maria. He then ran over picked it up and twirled around. Hoping to get a shot at heppa. He then watched as rhea walked in to help I guess we could be a team this last time, glass. he looked over and nodded a bit in recognition. They all had a common objective, kill heppa. And do it hopefully before she ran away
JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Arrow-19
JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:45 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have come to the shores of Purgatorio   We have come to the shores of Purgatorio - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have come to the shores of Purgatorio
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 28th Arena :: River :: The Island-
Jump to: