The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Left_bar_bleue150/150I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Alia walked into the Sponsor Building, her heels echoing behind her. Her hair was dyed blonde at the moment, though she wasn't sure she liked it better than her usual pink. Alia searched the room for the District 5 Mentor. Alia had a certain tribute she liked, and was ready to sponsor her. It was Rhea Glass. Rhea had always stood out to Alia, but Alia was never sure of what to give the girl. Alia would give the girl a spear, but not just any old spear, it had to be special. This had been where Alia hit a dead end. She knew little about weapons, especially spears. Alia sighed and kept searching. "Hello, has anyone seen the District 5 Mentor?" She asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Katya "Phoenix" Caraway
---------------------------------------------------------------------
District 5 Mentor

Katya was making small talk with a very sweet, stout old man who she had heard was rich, but it wasn't going anywhere towards sponsoring tributes and she was getting antsy, so when she heard somebody mention District 5, she spun around immediately. Surveying the room and spotting the speaker, Katya darted over. She tilted her head, smiling like a shark. "Why, hello there. I couldn't help but notice you were looking for the mentor of District 5, correct? You've come to the right place!" Katya straightened up and smiled again, more brightly this time, before continuing her introduction. "This is she. My name is Phoenix," she said smoothly, shaking Alia's hand. "May I help you? Or can I perhaps interest you in sponsoring the best tribute these Games have ever seen?"

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Left_bar_bleue150/150I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Alia smiled sweetly when she saw the District 5 Mentor walk up to her. She rose an eyebrow as the mentor bragged about her tribute. "I'm Alia Roux and I'm interested in sponsoring Miss Glass. I'd like to buy her a spear, but I want it to be unique. Unfortunately, I'm lacking the weapon idea department." Alia explained. She snatched up a wine glass from an avox with a tray and took a sip from it. She smiled sweetly at Phoenix. Phoenix had dark brown hair that slightly curled. Phoenix was very pale and skinny, she was obviously not from the Capitol in this way. Phoenix had a certain air about her that Alia didn't like. Maybe she didn't want to sponsor Rhea. She hated arrogant mentors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Katya could see that her tone and demeanor did not please Alia, so she shifted slightly. Nothing too noticeable, just turning her shoulders in towards Alia a little, relaxing her face, and brightening the expression in her eyes. She gave Alia an easy smile. "Well, Miss Alia, I'm sure we can work a little something out. There is a vast array of spears or spear-like weapons that are deviously creative, and a tad more specialized than what she already has. A halberd, perhaps, or a naginata?"

Last edited by Bluebell on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Alia considered these options for a moment. "The naginata has always been fascinating to me. How much would it cost?" Alia asked. She noticed that Phoenix wasn't as terrible as she had supposed. She was likable enough. "Oh, also, tell me about Rhea. I like to get to know the tributes I sponsor." Alia said. She twirled her air between her fingers. Alia snatched a wine glass from an avox who held a tray and took a delicate sip. Alia smiled sweetly at Phoenix and awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 am

Katya looked off to the right for a moment, thinking. She soon turned her gaze back to meet Alia's, though, looking her squarely in the eye. "Well, for one thing, Rhea volunteered in place of the girl her brother was in love with just so he could be happy. Isn't that just the sweetest thing you've ever heard? Not only that, but 3 of the other tributes fell for her, and she had a soft spot for the guy from 1. When Heppa killed him, Rhea hunted her down and didn't stop until she was dead..." Katya let that sink in for a little while. Then she smiled secretively, leaning in and speaking a little more quietly. "But that's just what the television will tell you. If you really want to get to know Rhea, then let me tell you, that girl is full of potential. She's obedient enough to listen to my advice and actually follow it, but she's not afraid to go her own way and doesn't want to become the next Katya Phoenix Caraway- no, not at all. She's caring, proud, strong, passionate, determined, and not afraid to fight for what she believes in. If our roles in life were swapped, I would sponsor Rhea without a doubt, and I'm not just saying that. You can trust me. She's not only a fighter, she's a natural-born winner." Katya finished up her praise of Rhea with a twitch of her left eyebrow and grinned again. "As for price, well, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much to handle. After all, it's just a weapon. However, in all honesty, it is a bit late in the Games, and you know how those prices go. I'll ask around a bit for you if you like. Oh- and since this is going so well, you may call me Katya if you wish," she added, winking.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Alia cc3399 Alia listened and nodded silently. She already knew most of this information. But, then Phoenix began talking about the Rhea that hadn't been on camera and she knew she had made the right decision about Rhea. Alia grinned at Phoenix. "Alright then, Katya, get me the price of that naginata and if it's affordable, it's yours! Er, Rhea's!" Alia said happily. She smoothed out her blonde hair and smiled again. This was going wonderfully. She took another delicate sip of her wine. "I can wait here while you find out the price if you like." Alia said. She sat on a nearby couch which was silky and bright pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Katya smiled. Perfect, she thought. She looked around for one of her informers. Katya had a contacts who she knew usually had the correct information and could get prices... they had bought gifts for her tributes in the past. She spotted one of the best, a chubby man with a fat walrus mustache that was dyed rainbow and a cane. Katya herself had gotten a sponsor gift from him when she was in the Games, so long ago... well, not that long ago. Katya thought defensively. I'm not an old lady yet. Anyway, he usually knows about weapon prices. Katya nodded to Alia. "Absolutely," she said brightly, and went to talk to the man. After a few minutes of conversation and reconciliation, Katya went to talk to another Capitol person, and another, and then a scrawny teenage boy who was skulking in the corner. Only half of them had even heard of a naginata. Katya growled under her breath, frustrated. "What is wrong with these people?" she muttered, barely audible. She dashed off to talk to some others.

(I need to ask Gaz what it is... :/ I'm not sure if he was kidding one time when he said something before...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass   I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to sponsor Miss Rhea Glass
Page 1 of 1