The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Left_bar_bleue150/150Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Empty
PostSubject: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Tumblr_m2ocnz0AkW1rsu8eao3_250

Echo leant against a wall in the middle of District 1, eyes fixed on the mirror in her hand. She wasn't even listening, let alone looking at the jumbo screen hanging above the center of the district. All the District 1 tributes were dead, and it's not like she was all that interested in the Games anyway. She adjusted her hair slightly, stroking it to perfection. Her make up was already perfect, so she didn't need touch that. Once her hair was in place Echo lowered the mirror. She waited until s boy her age walked past, and then fluttered her eyelashes and winked at him. The boy seemed surprised but happy. So he smiled at her before walking on. Echo turned to flirt with another boy, but instead found herself looking at a girl. She raised an eyebrow slightly, wondering what the girl wanted.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Left_bar_bleue150/150Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Sagittaria Silverhand

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Saoirse-ronan-port

sagittaria was walking through the center district, she didnt care about the death of snow and kaspar, she knew her district wasnt likely to have any winners anytime soon. she was walking with a basket of apples and almost ran into a girl that she saw attempting to flirt with a boy. the girl raised an eyebrow that made sagittaria slightly mad. "oh im sorry, did i interrupt your little flirting session. says sagittaria, without changing her expression, or even raising her voice. the other girl seemed conceited, her personality reeked of District 1

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Tumblr_m57s1ik0Md1r1ceepo1_500

Echo raised her eyebrow even further. "Yes, as a matter of fact, you did." she said primly. One thing that Echo really did not like was being made fun of, and that was exactly what this girl was doing. Well, Echo thought she was making fun of her anyway. She was almost certain. As another boy passed she winked at him flirtasciously, causing him to wink back at her. Then Echo refocused her attention on the girl. What did she want? She was ruining all of Echo's fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?   Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror, Mirror in my Hand. Who's the Fairest in this Land?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 1-
Jump to: