The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fox Residence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Fox Residence Left_bar_bleue150/150The Fox Residence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm

The Fox Residence Create.php?text=Nadia%20Fox&name=JandaHappyDay
The Fox Residence Tumblr_lx8uqbkX3H1r23tzz
I made my way to our wooden front door with the chipped paint and creaked it open. I walked inside, the floorboards creaking as well. It was an old wooden house so you could always hear when someone walked anywhere or opened or closed a door. The house was bigger than most. But, for our family it was cramped. Most families only had a few kids. We had many more than a few kids. I sat at the table and dropped some wild strawberries on it. I sighed and leaned back in the wooden chair. It was a wonder we weren't all covered in splinters. We lived in a mostly wooden house. I put my feet up on the table and through a strawberry into my mouth. "Strawberries for whoever wants 'em!" I called to the others. Then I added, "First come first serve!" My long red hair was tied back in a bun at the nape of my neck which had made my neck damp with sweat. I untied the bun and let my hair fall around my shoulders, shaping my face nicely. I folded my hands in my lap after throwing another strawberry in my mouth and awaited the others. Strawberries were a rare treat and wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Fox Residence Left_bar_bleue150/150The Fox Residence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Alliance::

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm

The Fox Residence Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
The Fox Residence Tumblr_m7sbt4ua5W1r8wvvh

Ariana Fox scampered into the family home. As soon as she'd heard the word 'strawberries' she'd come running. Ariana loved strawberries, but she knew some of her other family members liked them as well. She had to get there quick before they were all gone. Ariana slowed to a skip as she reached the main corridor. She turned into the kitchen and saw the strawberries. Luckily her step-sister Nadia was the only other person there. That made sense since she had called everyone. "Yay! Strawberries!" Ariana said in a delighted tone. She grabbed a handful and perched on the table. That way she could get some more if she wanted them.
Back to top Go down

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 pm

The Fox Residence Create.php?text=Calico%20%22Callie%22%20Fox&name=writtenonhishands
Outfit
The Fox Residence Tumblr_lydezjDNoz1r23tzz

Callie dashed out of her shared room as soon as she heard the word strawberries,
but not for the same reason she suspected the others had. She turned the corner,
ran down the stairs, scampered around the counter, and whisked the bowl of strawberries
off of the table. "Oh, no you don't!" she scolded.
"Have you washed these yet? I think not. Don't eat those, Ariana, they're probably filthy."
She transferred the strawberries into a strainer and poured water over them,
making sure each and every strawberry was clean and pristine. After a few moments
of letting them dry, Callie put them back on the table.
"There. Go crazy. Don't let me stop you,"
she said with a smile, grabbing a cloth napkin.
She swept it across her wet hands, then wiped off the drops of water on the counter
and floor. "Did you pick these over by the Jones's garden
or in the wild?"
she asked, not sure whether she hoped they
weren't wild or weren't from private property.

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

The Fox Residence Download.php?text=Hudson%20Fox&name=ATTRACTMOREWOMEN

The Fox Residence Tumblr_lyvhgrw68T1r43392o2_500

I rushed into the room an narrowed my eyes at the bowl of strawberries. "Still plenty left. I say with a grin and quickly approach. "They look great." I say as Callie returns with the bowl, the strawberries now washed. I flash Callie, Ariana, and Nadia a smile before digging my hand into the bowl an taking a handful of the juicy looking strawberries. I pop them into my mouth and the sweetness dancing on my tongue. I close my eyes and let out a short sigh. "Boy do I love those things." I push the bowl back and lean against the table.

Last edited by Lobsta on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 pm

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m2dyd3BVRY1r5tdn1
The Fox Residence Karanamebanner
---District 6---Female---14---

Kara stood behind the chaos that was forming around the bowl of strawberries. She was never a fan of the fruit, she didn't like the way the seeds got stuck in her teeth and that bugged her. All of her siblings seemed to be loving them though, and that meant it was a great time for a comment, "Wow, you'd think those things were gold plated or something the way you guys are freaking out over them and all." Kara crossed her arms and moved over to the group, but not too close. It was claustrophobic enough in their little house, and she didn't need anyone getting into the personal bubble that she always had around herself. This house was a little cramped, and she could especially feel it as she moved closer and closer into the kitchen. She decided she would stand up off in the corner just a tad bit, that way she wouldn't be in the way if someone wanted strawberries but still close enough to be considered a part of the group.

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:53 pm

The Fox Residence Tumblr_lx8uhtQNL11r23tzz
I shrugged when Callie asked if I had ashed the berries. She washed the berries and put them back on the table. "In the wild, and don't worry they're definitely poisonous." I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at Kara who was obviously not excited about the strawberries. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the large amount of people around her so I poked her just to annoy her. Then I laughed and grabbed some more strawberries. I threw one up in the air and caught in my mouth. I went to a cupboard and grabbed a knife. I sliced the leaves off of the strawberries in my hand and began to throw them up in the air. Each strawberry was caught in my mouth. It had taken a lot of practice for me to be able to do this, but I had a lot of free time, probably more than I needed. I grinned a tad mischievously for a moment. Then I went to sit on the table, but thought better of it. The table was old and wooden, like the rest of the house, and probably not all that stable.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 pm

The Fox Residence Create.php?text=Angel%20Fox&name=HenryMorganHand

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m6n6ebJYxV1rrf9sa

Angel had been in the house as people were running around and going to where Nadia said the strawberries were. Angel rolled her eyes, it was fruit, a fruit that Angel hadn't cared for. She stood off in the distance and watched as Callie came out and started freaking out at Arianna and washed the strawberries. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Callie, who cares if they're washed or not, the worst that can happen is getting a little cold, you wont die." She said and then looked at her sister. "You don't have to be try to be so perfect because honey, you're far from it." She said sighing yet again. She picked up the bowl of strawberries and walked away with them. She walked up to one of their plants and grabbed a tiny bit of dirt and put a little sprinkle over the strawberries, it wasn't a lot though so the strawberries weren't ruined. She came back and set it down, "Come on, lets prove I'm right, just take a bite out of the strawberry without washing it and in a few days you'll find out you don't have a disease and you wont die." She said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m60qyjOgFO1qc2md2

Ariana sighed slightly as Callie took the strawberries and washed them. She knew that she was just trying to help, but sometimes she could be a teensy bit annoying. But that was part of the reason Ariana loved her. The little girl hopped off the table and went over to the sink. She washed her strawberries before returning back to her seat. "There we go, I've washed them now." she said brightly, popping one into her mouth. Ariana watched as Angel went outside. She could see her sprinkling dirt on the strawberries out the kitchen window. Then Angel came back inside and put the strawberries down. Ariana finished off her own handful of strawberries and picked up the bowl. She held it out to Callie with her eyebrows raised.

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:58 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m5et1sIpfs1r9z8nd

I sigh, the girls seem to always dislike each other, don't they. "Hey." I elbow Angel. "Why so serious?" I ask with a smile. I turn to all the girls. "Why don't we have a competition on who can catch the most strawberries in their mouth? C'mon, it'd be fun." I say, popping a few more into my mouth. All the Fox girls are great in my eyes, I just don't like how they don't get along so I'm trying to fix whatever problems they have, yet it's not working so well. Hudson Fox is a regular teenage boy. I'm not some genius. "So who's in?"  

Last edited by Lobsta on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 am

The Fox Residence Create.php?text=Calico%20%22Callie%22%20Fox&name=writtenonhishands
Outfit
The Fox Residence Tumblr_lydfs4UFMX1r23tzz

Disgusted, Callie shook her head. Even though Ariana was the one literally offering her a strawberry,
she was speaking to Angel. "No, I'm not going to eat something with dirt on it just to prove a point.
I don't care if you think I'm the kind of person who wouldn't want to eat dirty strawberries. Why would I even want that?
It's not an asset. And don't you even try to bring up attempting to be perfect, you're try harder than anyone else I know.
I'm just trying to be healthy. It's something normal, healthy adults do,"
she said matter-of-factly,
narrowing her silvery eyes. Callie turned to face Ariana with a more pleasant expression.
"Thank you. At least some people understand me..." she muttered.
When Hudson suggested they try to catch them in her mouth, she smiled.
A rare person with good intentions. Callie thought. She grabbed a strawberry,
but returned to the sink to rinse off the dirt and chop off the stem before tossing it into her mouth,
chewing briefly, and swallowing. "Sure."

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:30 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m2dybbiO7x1r5tdn1

Kara slinked away as Nadia poked her, she knew that Kara didn't like to be touched and did it on purpose. But she tried not to let it get to her too much. That was when the drama started, like it always did. I was Angel and Callie again, the two were always butting heads. They were the type of people that were complete opposites and in any relationship these two would not go well together; unfortunately they lived together. Kara raised her eyebrows as Callie said her piece and looked towards Angel, anxious to see what she would say. She could tell this wasn't going to end well and if she could have she would have ran far away from the imminent explosion between the girls. But then Hudson spoke up, trying to obviously ease the tension by offering to have a competition. He asked the group if anyone wanted to join, "No I'm good. I don't like strawberries." She said as she waved him off. Besides, she was more interested in quietly observing the situation instead of trying to diffuse it.

Last edited by Pikachu on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:17 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m87768Nhom1rcaaajo1_500

Angel watched her siblings around her. Angel didn't mind Ariana and she didn't mind Nadia either. Hudson was cool as well in her mind although him trying to keep peace was a tad bit annoying, she knew where he was coming from. Her favourite sibling was probably Kara. She got along better with her anyway. "Callie, when will you understand that I don't look at myself as perfect." She said in a hushed but strong tone as she took a few steps further. "I'm not perfect, and I know it, I like being abnormal, and I do like being a bitch on occasion" She said matter of factly and got her face in Callie's. "Sunshine, while we're at it, you're sixteen and last I checked that didn't make you an adult of any kind, we're all kids here." Angel said and backed away. Through the whole time she spoke she had been calm but spoke in a hushed tone that was yet harsh at the same time."Hudson, I'm not a big fan of strawberries I'll pass." She said and wrinkled her nose at the mention of strawberries. "One last thing, Fuck you, Callie." She said still rather calm just not as hushed this time and then she leaned against the wall crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:38 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m53qznkEQP1rtwl80o1_500

Angel ranted and moved near her, her arms crossed. Kara couldn't help but laugh a little at the whole scene, it really was rich. She brought her hand to her mouth to cover it from the rest of her siblings but made sure that Angel could still see it. She glanced over at her, trying to tell if she saw her laugh or not, but couldn't tell. She whispered, "Nice." She quickly brought her gaze back forward, but still kept her hand in front of her mouth in order to shield it. She couldn't quite stop the smile that had formed on her face.
Back to top Go down

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 am

Outfit
The Fox Residence Tumblr_lydfy3QviR1r23tzz

Callie raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, because clearly you have a great idea of what it means to be an adult." she snapped with an edge of sarcasm. "Oh, please. Don't even try. You need to grow up. Cursing in front of 12-year-olds to try and sound cool and piss off your sister because she washed some strawberries isn't going to help you in life- and trust me, honey, you need all the help you can get." Callie was normally a bit more passive, but something about Angel really just set her off. She glared at Angel, and pointed to Ariana, then a different room without breaking her gaze. Callie didn't want to force Ariana to leave, because she was sure Angel would use it to her advantage, but she didn't approve of Angel's manner of speaking and dreaded Ariana would follow her example. "I'm so disappointed in you, Angel," Callie said, her tone tinged with honest regret. She crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. "Who knows what went wrong?" She sighed, flicking a curl of hair out of her eyes. "I pity you." She squinted, and finally broke her gaze on Angel to speak with Kara. "And you. She doesn't need any more motivation to be a bad example! Obviously she's already become a bad role model for you, Ariana doesn't need to end up like her too! Why do you think that her behavior is admirable? Please, tell me, because I can't imagine why on earth anyone would agree with swearing while in the audible range of kids who are 5 years younger and not even related to you," she ranted, spinning around and pushing her hair back from her forehead. "Gawd, I can't imagine what her mother is going to say about this..." she murmured, mostly talking to herself. After a few minutes, she sighed again and returned to her previous location, near Angel. "Please, for the good of the world, get a life. Maybe then you'll stop ruining everyone else's," she added with an even tone, perfectly calm. Callie turned her lips up in a placid smile at Angel. The expression in her eyes, however, was anything but serene. "Good luck," she called behind her as she walked out the door, having had enough. "I doubt it, but maybe someday your seemingly pointless existence will actually benefit the universe."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m60r42GRJH1qc2md2

Ariana laughed delightedly. "I'll play Hudson!" she said quickly, grabbing another strawberry from the bowl. She threw it up in the air and caught it in her mouth expertly. She raised her arms up in the air and waved them triumphantly. But her happiness was short-lived as Angel replied to Callie. Ariana's mouth dropped open at Angel's word choice. The last time she'd heard language like that was when she saw the drunk guy on the street. But now her step-sister was saying it, and Ariana knew Callie would not like it one bit. And she didn't. She did a small rant before pointing abruptly at Ariana. Ariana jerked back as Callie's finger came at her. Her bottom lip slipped forward into a pout as Callie pointed her out of the room. She gave all her family a very sad pouty face before leaving the Kitchen and going into the Living room that was opposite the Kitchen. Hopefully they would let her back in soon...

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:02 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m7zeurdQzQ1rt3fn2

My eyes widen when I hear Angel's language. I laugh inside my head because I know better than to laugh out loud. I sigh. "Well.... I think I'm just gonna take a walk, you know and cool off."It's a bit chilly today so I take a little pullover from our coat rack and put it on. "Feel free to come if you want to." I say as I open the door. "Bye girls." I close the door behind me and begin slowly walking.  
(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 pm

The Fox Residence Tumblr_lx8usgYhRh1r23tzz
I rose my eyebrows as Angel swore. I was used to her swearing once in a while but not in front of Ariana. "Someone's got a potty mouth!" I sang and then I laughed. I nodded to Hudson. "Oh, I'm so going to beat you!" I said as I tossed a berry into the air and caught it on my tongue. I watched as Ariana and Hudson left. Now it was just me, Kara, Callie, and Angel. I looked from Angel to Callie. "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" I chanted jokingly. I knew they wouldn't. Well, Angel might but Callie would never. I respected Callie for that but she sometimes could be uptight. Then again she had a point, Angel was acting like a child. I tossed another strawberry in my mouth and leaned against the counter.

Last edited by DinoLily on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:31 pm

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m6n71a4cOO1rrf9sa

Angel stood there and had her arms crossed over her chest as Callie spoke. Soon enough their little group of siblings were leaving one by one. Angel was being childish? Angel turned to look at Callie, "Alright, usually I am calm in regards like this but you seem to miss my intentions by a lot, I never said I was an adult no one out of us kids are. Also swearing in front of a twelve year old isn't bad, at least she's not like five or something, you guys treat my words harshly, they're just words you grow up." Angel said and she still had plenty more to say. "Another thing, I need all the help I can get? I'm not some messed up child in this house trying to act like mom." Angel said to Callie, "You are some psycho thinking that after mom died you could just come in here and replace her? No one wants your advice, no one wants to go to you for advice, you're a cruel stubborn ass perfectionist who live inside a body of a sixteen year old who likes to play house and tries to be the hero of being mom." Angel snapped at Callie. "I usually have fun while I'm still a kid Callie, because in this world when you grow up you do it too fast and then you end up missing your childhood, so yes I am childish but I love every minute of my childish moments because I treasure them, after my reaping days are over I am going into the working field and with the reapings we don't know when we will be reaped or if we will, I want to have fun while I am alive and I'm not going to let you stop me and let you scold me or any of your siblings because maybe you should try being more fun with them because perhaps one of them might die in the games." Angel said and still had her arms crossed. That was when Callie had gone to scold Kara.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Callie back off, leave Kara out of this, I am not a bad example if anyone is a bad example out of us kids it's you so why don't you fuck off and get a life, mine is here thanks, and I live it but you waste yours trying to be miss perfect, so please for the sanity of everyone just go." Angel said pointing to the door. "We don't need role models in this house because the kids can grow up to who they want to be and make their own name, not some name we have them live up to be." Angel said and at that she heard Callie mention a few things and she had left out the kitchen door. Now it was just Nadia, Kara, and herself. Angel let out a scream in frustration, "You all treat me like I'm some terrible child, you don't pick on anyone else for doing wrong but if I make one little mistake because apparently I have to be perfect to be in this family and apparently if I do one thing or say one thing it's my fault, I'm being childish, or I'm being such and such. You guys are so judgemental and then you all leave because this whole thing was my fault and no one else did anything. Yea, I hate all of you and I hate this family, it was better when I was an only child and none of you were and mom was still here." She said and she left out the back door, slamming it. She didn't mean most of her words, maybe when it came to Callie sometimes but she adored Kara and Nadia.. Right now just wasn't the best time.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:05 pm

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m2pe1cRmIk1ql6owv

Kara just sat back as the whole scene went down. Her other siblings began to vacate, yet for some reason she decided to stay to see the whole thing go down. First Callie left, then Angel and now it was only Kara and Nadia left. She looked over to her older sister, "Well....that escalated quickly." Kara really didn't know what else to say or do, but she decided that she would go after Angel. She ran out the door trying to catch up to her oldest sister.

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:44 pm

The Fox Residence Tumblr_lx8uiwgSxf1r23tzz
I nodded as Kara spoke and watched her leave. Now it was just me and the bowl of strawberries. I sighed and hurried after Kara and Angel. The back door creaked and slammed shut behind me. It was hot but breezy out, perfect weather in my opinion. Our backyard was just woods. District 6 was all trees and hills and our house was surrounded by just that, trees and hills. I searched for Kara and Angel but was unsuccessful. The breeze lifted the ends of my red hairs slightly and it found it's way to the back of my neck. It felt good and smelled of summer. "Kara?" I called and took a few steps. "Angel?" I really yelled this time, hoping one of them would answer. I sighed and continued walking. I pushed tree branches out of the way. My patience ran short and I began heading back home. But, I decided to try one more time. "Angel? Kara?" I yelled.
Back to top Go down

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 am

Outfit
The Fox Residence Tumblr_lydev7BoX11r23tzz

Callie stood with her back against the wall, staring into the empty sky. She blinked, not crying,
but not having the time of her life, either. It wasn't that Angel's insults had gotten to her-
she didn't care about that. It was just normal behavior for them. She just hated being
reminded of their mother, and she hated feeling like she was the mean one. Somehow,
the fact that Angel admitted to being childish and rude made Callie feel worse. Am I fake?
she wondered, squinting in the sunlight. I've never really thought
of myself that way. Controlling? Yes. Perfectionist? Well... yeah, kind of, but not in the way
she seems to think. Fake? I don't know.
She sighed and straightened up,
walking away from the house. She just needed to be alone right now.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m60r42GRJH1qc2md2

Ariana sighed slightly as she lounged on a sofa miserably. Why did she have to be sent in here? She could hear the others' voices in the Kitchen, but she couldn't make out the words since she'd shut the door to make sure Callie wouldn't accuse her of disobeying orders. Abruptly all the voices stopped. Ariana tipped her head to the side and listened for a few seconds. Eventually she decided to see what was going on. Ariana opened the door and poked her head outside. She could see the Kitchen, and it was empty. "Hello? Anybody here?" she called as she stepped into the corridor. Ariana spun in a small circle, listening attentively. But there wasn't anything to be heard. Ariana's face turned into a pout and a few tears built up behind her eyes. Why did everyone abandon her? It was like they'd forgotten she was there. A tear slid down her cheek as her lower lip wobbled. Ariana slid down the wall and drew her knees up to her chest. Then she put her chin on her knees and let the tears slide down her face. Fist her mother had abandoned her, and now all her siblings to. It just wasn't fair

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m86wfvfNow1ru1n84o1_500

Well that sucked. I was out on my walk for three minutes when I saw my ex-girlfriend, and she started mocking me. I walk back to the house where I expect fighting to still be going on. Instead I walk into a quiet house, with just Ariana in the room. "Where'd everyone go?" I say, looking around. Everybody ditched Ariana, including me. "Aw, I'm sorry." I say with a concerned look to Ariana. I take off my jacket and boots. I walk up to Ariana, "I feel bad that I left you, I should've taken you out on my walk with me." I chuckle. "Didn't last long though, I saw my ex out there and ran back." Boy she was a terrible girlfriend. I think back to those few months, told me to stop moping over mom's death. I hate her now.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:23 am

The Fox Residence Tumblr_m6n6xpzFhv1rrf9sa

Angel had been outside and she hadn't really done much she walked out to the pond near their house, that was where her duck Jerome liked to hang out. Angel sat down and then threw little pebbles around her in there, she wasn't sure what to do but she needed fresh air. Soon reaping day would be here and they'd all have to be ready for it. Soon enough Kara was by her side and she gave Kara a small smile. "I didn't mean to offend you if I did." She said quietly. Soon enough she could hear Nadia calling out for them. "Over here!" Angel shouted and then just stared at the pond with nothing more to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fox Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox Residence   The Fox Residence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fox Residence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 6-
Jump to: